Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

We are Happy to tell you that community building FIRST round has ended with HUGE success!!!

Unofficial tally
164 189 Kepler tokens sold
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

We will post new video tomorrow with the reports.
Thank you for your huge support!

This is the information regarding the recently concluded Phase 1 token sale

I think several round / phase of sales is the new trend.. Im getting lots of sold out phase emails from other project, not kepler though..

It's probably for the best considering how much money they aim to raise. remains to be seen how successful this will all be.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

We are Happy to tell you that community building FIRST round has ended with HUGE success!!!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

That's good news, I'm very happy. But you promised to post a video of the report. When will it be available for viewing?

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:52:02 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

great informations so far.. lets wait what round two brings

That is incredible!.......ly far away from the target. Going to have to step it up a little. What's up with this video every is asking for?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

nice im in for round two. thats 45% bonus right?

correct!  We are discussing the terms now, as we see the demand grows every day.
Bonus will be 45% , but required contribution to get founder status:
Silver Founder will be 2-10 ETH, Gold will be 11-19 and Platinum will be 20 ETH)

on your page it says 1-5eth for silver, 6-8eth for gold and 9-10eth for platinum - so your raised that, but will people from the 1st wave still receive their status based on the old values?

definitely.  that will be the advantage of those who contribute during our stage 1 of community building token sale
But still a very high minimum invest with 1 ETH. Or is it posibble ti invest less and do not get a silver status?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

correct!  We are discussing the terms now, as we see the demand grows every day.
Silver Founder will be 2-10 ETH, Gold will be 11-19 and Platinum will be 20 ETH)

on your page it says 1-5eth for silver, 6-8eth for gold and 9-10eth for platinum - so your raised that, but will people from the 1st wave still receive their status based on the old values?

definitely.  that will be the advantage of those who contribute during our stage 1 of community building token sale
But still a very high minimum invest with 1 ETH. Or is it posibble ti invest less and do not get a silver status?

You can invest less in later rounds I assume. You won't get the 45% bonus though.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

That's good news, I'm very happy. But you promised to post a video of the report. When will it be available for viewing?

Yes - we'd like to see a video as well as the 'official' tally.

Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

A good thing the community building phase ended with success a video will really be nice
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

Yes i also think like many people here that the cap is high. The soft cap is 30 million, it’s a huge amount, maybe developp AI and Robotics things are very expensive. We will see if the amount is reached and what the team can do with that.

I think they said earlier that it doesn't matter if they hit the mark or not because they have private investors on standby that will make up the difference. Must be nice to have a line of people waiting to give you couple hundred million bucks.

Could also be part of their strategy to make the project look even more interesting. I would like to see the cap not being reached in order for them to be forced to prove that there is in fact a group of private investors making up for the gap to $30 million dollars.
aveon

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

Yes i also think like many people here that the cap is high. The soft cap is 30 million, it’s a huge amount, maybe developp AI and Robotics things are very expensive. We will see if the amount is reached and what the team can do with that.

I think they said earlier that it doesn't matter if they hit the mark or not because they have private investors on standby that will make up the difference. Must be nice to have a line of people waiting to give you couple hundred million bucks.

Could also be part of their strategy to make the project look even more interesting. I would like to see the cap not being reached in order for them to be forced to prove that there is in fact a group of private investors making up for the gap to $30 million dollars.
The soft cap is a little bit more than average, but I think for this project it will not be a problem to collect that sum if they will move according to their roadmap
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

A good thing the community building phase ended with success a video will really be nice
What about the georgia free tour winner? will it be announced here / publicly?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

What about the georgia free tour winner? will it be announced here / publicly?

I hope so. It would be good PR for them.
omwibya

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

The soft cap is a little bit more than average, but I think for this project it will not be a problem to collect that sum if they will move according to their roadmap

problem is they have to collect the 30 mil before starting to follow the development roadmap. and they need that money to continue with the project.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

Why are they not activating private investors in any case? It looks like there are more conditions in the background otherwise they wouldnt say no to more initial capital.
I am sure they know what are they doing and would only make decisions to benefit their company.  

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

Why are they not activating private investors in any case? It looks like there are more conditions in the background otherwise they wouldnt say no to more initial capital.
I am sure they know what are they doing and would only make decisions to benefit their company.  

they were mentioning they don't want a huge investor to influence too much the direction of the project if i remember correctly

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

they were mentioning they don't want a huge investor to influence too much the direction of the project if i remember correctly

Yes, because of it, they are not going with investors want to put some big amount to their project. They want to have a community.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

Yes, because of it, they are not going with investors want to put some big amount to their project. They want to have a community.
Without the help of big investors, it will be hard to hit even the softcap one unless there will be a lot of people who will participate.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

Without the help of big investors, it will be hard to hit even the softcap one unless there will be a lot of people who will participate.

for sure, but this is the road they want to take with this project based on what they said

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

164,189 tokens out of 1,500,000 with a 70% bonus seems not a great result to me, but if you're happy who am I to discuss it?

1,500,000 tokens are not all for Phase 1, Phase 2 and 3 have much bigger token pools. But we set a modest target for Phase 1 and we smashed it. The good thing is, we haven't even started the PR Campaign   Smiley

Good job on smashing targets:) i have some questions,

What's your phase 2 target?  when will you start the PR campaign? and how many investors invested in phase 1?
I think it will be around February 15th, and there are already 947 investors.
You can check it here https://www.keplertek.org/dashboard , but you need to register first.

947 investors.. not bad for such a short time. Any public info on the numbers?

Well, it is a good stsrt but to achieve something near hard cap they need many more investors who sre willing to invest a lot at once. But now that they have some starting funds they probably can do some PR stuff.

BUt you have to consider that they have already sold out phase one and had to stop the token sale to dont affect phase 2. Sounds to me that there are enough investors with enough money Smiley

I hope so, but we will definitely see this in the next phases. It is good to have angel investors who would help out but it is not as good to give a too high smount of tokens to just a few investors. This could have a big influence on the real market price later.

There's absolutely no way anyone in phase 1 could influence or tip the balance in one way or another the overall standing of KEP Tokens in the future because phase 1 KEP token pool is not even 1% of the total supply of KEP.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

Exactly, they managed to reach the desired money in the first round for their developments. So there is a huge chance that the price of Kepler will increase when they hit the market and still, how many more rounds left in the ICO?

There's still Community Building Phase 2 and 3, then the pre-ico

wiredideas

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

It is possible to invest 1 eth. But with 1 eth only you won't get any title for that.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: