Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

Dear Kepler Community!

We are Happy to tell you that community building FIRST round has ended with HUGE success!!!

Unofficial tally
164 189 Kepler tokens sold
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

We will post new video tomorrow with the reports.
Thank you for your huge support!

This is the information regarding the recently concluded Phase 1 token sale

great informations so far.. lets wait what round two brings

nice im in for round two. thats 45% bonus right?

correct!  We are discussing the terms now, as we see the demand grows every day.
Bonus will be 45% , but required contribution to get founder status:
Silver Founder will be 2-10 ETH, Gold will be 11-19 and Platinum will be 20 ETH)

on your page it says 1-5eth for silver, 6-8eth for gold and 9-10eth for platinum - so your raised that, but will people from the 1st wave still receive their status based on the old values?

definitely.  that will be the advantage of those who contribute during our stage 1 of community building token sale
But still a very high minimum invest with 1 ETH. Or is it posibble ti invest less and do not get a silver status?

You can invest less in later rounds I assume. You won't get the 45% bonus though.

Yes, because 45% bonus is only available in community building stage phase 2. Phase 3 will only have 40% bonus

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wanchope2

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

What is the planned use of funds? (marketing, legal, development)
wiredideas

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

Dear Kepler Community!

We are Happy to tell you that community building FIRST round has ended with HUGE success!!!

Unofficial tally
164 189 Kepler tokens sold
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

We will post new video tomorrow with the reports.
Thank you for your huge support!

That's good news, I'm very happy. But you promised to post a video of the report. When will it be available for viewing?

Yes - we'd like to see a video as well as the 'official' tally.
A good thing the community building phase ended with success a video will really be nice
What about the georgia free tour winner? will it be announced here / publicly?

Of course. As of now we are updating our web and dashboard and when it's done we will have that video you guys are asking for.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

Yes i also think like many people here that the cap is high. The soft cap is 30 million, it’s a huge amount, maybe developp AI and Robotics things are very expensive. We will see if the amount is reached and what the team can do with that.

I think they said earlier that it doesn't matter if they hit the mark or not because they have private investors on standby that will make up the difference. Must be nice to have a line of people waiting to give you couple hundred million bucks.

Could also be part of their strategy to make the project look even more interesting. I would like to see the cap not being reached in order for them to be forced to prove that there is in fact a group of private investors making up for the gap to $30 million dollars.

Why are they not activating private investors in any case? It looks like there are more conditions in the background otherwise they wouldnt say no to more initial capital.
I am sure they know what are they doing and would only make decisions to benefit their company.  

Private investors will come in IF we do not hit our target. Since Phase 1 got eaten by the small fishes, whales will have to wait.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

What is the planned use of funds? (marketing, legal, development)

This information is in the whitepaper, we encourage you to read it.

https://www.keplertek.org/Whitepaper.pdf

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

Yes i also think like many people here that the cap is high. The soft cap is 30 million, it’s a huge amount, maybe developp AI and Robotics things are very expensive. We will see if the amount is reached and what the team can do with that.

I think they said earlier that it doesn't matter if they hit the mark or not because they have private investors on standby that will make up the difference. Must be nice to have a line of people waiting to give you couple hundred million bucks.

Could also be part of their strategy to make the project look even more interesting. I would like to see the cap not being reached in order for them to be forced to prove that there is in fact a group of private investors making up for the gap to $30 million dollars.

Why are they not activating private investors in any case? It looks like there are more conditions in the background otherwise they wouldnt say no to more initial capital.
I am sure they know what are they doing and would only make decisions to benefit their company.  

Private investors will come in IF we do not hit our target. Since Phase 1 got eaten by the small fishes, whales will have to wait.
The whales may change the market drastically. Hopefully they just add some good to this one
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:48:30 PM

Project is nice. phase token sale for each unit may be nice to consider and raise more fund.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

what will happen to the unsold tokens if there will be any?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

i dont know, i hope they will be bunrned or back to the investors?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

I have seen some projects giving away free unsold tokens to the investors but I feel it's wrong because they already have a stash of coins. Unsold tokens should always be burnt so that the present token value will be increased.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

Kepler aims to raise $50,000,000 for the further development of the project.
i think $50,000,000 is to much . your team should reduce it to 20000000 for the now market is good

Actually our soft cap is 30M USD only.

That's very ambitious . I thought it's hardcap. But considering the size of the project. I guess they are being realistic

realistic yes, for what they need. it's still a large amount of money. it's other projects' hard cap.

I think it would be ideal if the project will change their proposed mega factory to just a medium sized factory. In this way, it would be easier to have funding for this endeavor.Imho.

they cannot change one of the fundamental point of their project just like that

But would it be ideal if the team would consider any compromise to their original plan so as to accommodate a possible less funding?
Dev have previously said that they will has support from large investors - therefore they are sure that can be able to raise this hard cap.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

I have seen some projects giving away free unsold tokens to the investors but I feel it's wrong because they already have a stash of coins. Unsold tokens should always be burnt so that the present token value will be increased.

yeah. according to the wp they will be saved:
All the coins left unsold after the ICO goes for saving until the further announcements
Additionally, the same number of reserved tokens as number of Tokens allocated into
savings account according to of NonSale Tokens will also be allocated into savings
account.

probably if you need more money then sell some leftovers or even holding them as reserve due to the coin is backed up by the real estate - so practically no one can overwhelm you legally if you still hold the majority.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

All the coins left unsold after the ICO goes for saving until the further announcements
Additionally, the same number of reserved tokens as number of Tokens allocated into
savings account according to of NonSale Tokens will also be allocated into savings
account.

probably if you need more money then sell some leftovers or even holding them as reserve due to the coin is backed up by the real estate - so practically no one can overwhelm you legally if you still hold the majority.

I would rather see them burning unsold tokens, i think people would rather invest in a project who does not save the tokens after ICO and trusts those projects more.
I guess they have some future prepared for those tokens.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:49:48 PM

they were mentioning they don't want a huge investor to influence too much the direction of the project if i remember correctly
This is not only the desire of this project, it is the desire of almost all projects, because everyone is striving for independence and decentralization.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

they were mentioning they don't want a huge investor to influence too much the direction of the project if i remember correctly
This is not only the desire of this project, it is the desire of almost all projects, because everyone is striving for independence and decentralization.

That's a normal move. Having a huge investor means giving him a lot of the control of the project. And that is something that the developers do not usually like it.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

agree but this choice make everything much more difficult, hope the project can get the necessary fund one way or another

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

account.

so any unsold tokens will not be burned or distributed to investors but held for further future use, very well ...
MikeRpod

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

Very nice, i love project about Robotic. I'm in  Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

this project threatens to become the most powerful and promising in the first quarter of the new year.
With such an excellent idea and a strong and powerful team, you can easily take a hard cap. I will definitely take part in the bounty
I don't know if it's that easy to collect that much money. The market is really down at the moment although ICOs are very hyped at the moment.

thats what people said in the middle of September. just wanted to mention that

We will make some counter actions against the market dump

The market will bounce back by the time of ICO. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
That's your prediction? I want to believe it but can you tell me the facts that will lead to the rise again. The market strongly react to the news, are there any good ones recently or upcoming?

Not my prediction but my assessment. Crytospace and the ICOs have been due a pretty good housecleaning. We've seen scams, crazy pumps and dumps ( currency manipulation) and all that. I think with proper regulation, we could see good ICOs like this with real-life application of the blockchain technology take a life of its own. We should remember that technology is the key here. I bought in when it was when bitcoin was at $4000+ that even if at this point it's still a 100% profit. It will bounce back.

Really, many people have complained about the possibility of regulation, do not think exaggerated any form of control or combat fraud. Cryptospace needs to have its ways of identifying future problems and prevention. Project as Kepler will succeed is need recognition, should not be overshadowed by scandalous projects with no future

Sorry for coming in late. It is in the interest of everyone involved if we can work out mechanism to reduce fraud in this space. I believe KYC is among the first good step being taken towards that goal. We should be happy with the news of SEC Chairman seeking a softer approach towards crypto business. Hopefully, we will see some bounce after this first good news in a week of serious bad news after another.

The initial aggressiveness of the SEC, and all the restrictions imposed, were solely and exclusively to inhibit fraudulent attempts to absurdly exist in the world of cryptography. For projects of responsibility and character like Kepler, there are certainly no problems with the organs, even in time of possible adjustments
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

burned would be the best, thats right. But Back to the investor is also better than withholding those.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: