Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:58:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

I agree that the more money they can get, the development of the project will able to obtain their goal and most probably, if all tokens got sold, still they can consider private investors to invest in the project because the more investors means success of the project and " what can they offer to the investors in return?" that is the question. Smiley Any idea?

I didn't get this. If there is not token left and they are not getting anything back, why are they putting their money into this?

Yeah, if all tokens being sold that means the money to run the project is already enough and there is no need to take another investors. That will make the whole concept becomes crumbly imo.

Hard cap reaching is something which rarely happens these days but it is a possibility still. I think that is the maximum a project should get and the team should value the investors who have put their money in the early days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

Guys, we will not burn any token if there's some left. The reason for this is, some private investors have already agreed to come onboard, and they are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Look, our hard cap is 250M USD that figure is not your normal average hard cap that you see every day. Although we are confident that we will hit that target on our own (with community's help) but in an unlikely scenario where we fall short of our goal this is where the unburned tokens will save the project from scrap and cancelation. Case in point, after crowdsale and we only got 200M USD the unsold tokens worth 50M USD will be divided among all private investors. So instead of just burning it and get absolutely nothing out of it, we made something productive out of it. Guys, you have that this project is high tech, it needs tons of money to develop. So we will need all the money that we can muster.

What prevents these private investors from buying your tokens right now during the ICO? Why will these whales wait until the end of the ICO and then buy tokens at a higher price than one can buy now?

Because that is what was agreed upon.

I don't see the point why anyone would want to buy tokens on higher price?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

Guys, we will not burn any token if there's some left. The reason for this is, some private investors have already agreed to come onboard, and they are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Look, our hard cap is 250M USD that figure is not your normal average hard cap that you see every day. Although we are confident that we will hit that target on our own (with community's help) but in an unlikely scenario where we fall short of our goal this is where the unburned tokens will save the project from scrap and cancelation. Case in point, after crowdsale and we only got 200M USD the unsold tokens worth 50M USD will be divided among all private investors. So instead of just burning it and get absolutely nothing out of it, we made something productive out of it. Guys, you have that this project is high tech, it needs tons of money to develop. So we will need all the money that we can muster.

What prevents these private investors from buying your tokens right now during the ICO? Why will these whales wait until the end of the ICO and then buy tokens at a higher price than one can buy now?

I don't see the point why anyone would want to buy tokens on higher price?

i don't  see the point either
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

ok that makes sense
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

ok that makes sense
It is really a wise decision for many, not to burn and sell them to the most interested, and in view of the success made by Kepler, will not be few, it is worth to buy a little more, always, especially after a possible eviction, patience is the key and opportunity needs to be harnessed
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:23:22 PM

thats the point, private investors  are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Also a good Plan Wink
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:52:08 PM

ok that makes sense
It is really a wise decision for many, not to burn and sell them to the most interested, and in view of the success made by Kepler, will not be few, it is worth to buy a little more, always, especially after a possible eviction, patience is the key and opportunity needs to be harnessed
The fact that you already have private investors committed to the project demonstrates its solidity. This project is looking better day by day.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:10:44 PM

Well you seem to have massive plans. First thing that came to mind from “Kepler City - Hotel and Restaurant Network" was the AI Raven hotel from Altered Carbon -series in netflix Cheesy. Hopefully your bartenders will be cool like that.

Kepler City is what I love, We even have the design of projects.

Can you imagine sitting at the table and watching how your dinner is being cooked by the Robot hands? ))

as long as they wash their hands first  Smiley
The idea sound really good and innovative, it is worth checking out and see how the project is evolving.

I am excited with this project to happen. Imagine, an artificially Intelligent Robots serving people...But maybe this is how it is.. The future.

We would all like to see fast development of AI and robotics but i really hope you will do it step by step and wont rush to it. We saw a lot of projects with huge ambition who bit off more than they could chew. 

IT's a very big and ambitious project..
How many people are in the team.. i've seen a video with only 2 guys.

We have videos in telegram where you can see our top executives introducing Kepler to the world. And we have 1 video also where our CEO and 3 others in a car going to the land where we will built our Mega Factory along with other Kepler facilities.

Could you please post these on Youtube as well?

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

Yes i also think like many people here that the cap is high. The soft cap is 30 million, it’s a huge amount, maybe developp AI and Robotics things are very expensive. We will see if the amount is reached and what the team can do with that.

I think they said earlier that it doesn't matter if they hit the mark or not because they have private investors on standby that will make up the difference. Must be nice to have a line of people waiting to give you couple hundred million bucks.

Could also be part of their strategy to make the project look even more interesting. I would like to see the cap not being reached in order for them to be forced to prove that there is in fact a group of private investors making up for the gap to $30 million dollars.

Why are they not activating private investors in any case? It looks like there are more conditions in the background otherwise they wouldnt say no to more initial capital.
I am sure they know what are they doing and would only make decisions to benefit their company.  

they were mentioning they don't want a huge investor to influence too much the direction of the project if i remember correctly

Yes, because of it, they are not going with investors want to put some big amount to their project. They want to have a community.

Mmmm....not sure if that's a smart move: ico days aren't like they were a year ago when they sold out in minutes. I think you do need some whales to get this going.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:20:38 PM

Judging by the road map, the project is long-term. I like the idea of your project.
I will take part in the Bounty for a start. Good luck.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

KELPER project is big undertaking with large hard cap requirement. I think we need more marketing efforts to reach out to community. 

Yes, Kepler team is thinking big, it's really a huge project but they said they plan a just as huge PR and marketing campaign.

I think what he meant is to advertise at every possible place, otherwise reaching hard cap would be near to impossible, Facebook is already banned the ads on ICO's so Google may be a better option.

Yes with google they could better place their ads, i mean its everywhere.
I would recommend them to make advertisements on youtube. The crypto community on youtube is very big with a lot of new investors who are looking for good ICOs.
Doing overviews of good icos, some blogers may give a good advertisement if the ico will be in their videos. I myself sometimes watch those videos to find out more

I was about to say they should advertise on Facebook but then I remembered that it's forbidden now.  Grin YouTube might be the next best site.
You are right - I prefer to watch review than to read a lot of documentation. I hope that with time famous bloggers, maybe even Ian Balina will have interested for creation Kepler review.

It's your own decision of course but don't blame others if you lose money because you skip to DYOR!
Yeah! always need to - Do Your Own Research, relying on the opinions of others you take off responsibility for your savings.
I have met such "experts" who will very insisting in persuading you to invest money somewhere. The thing is when the project is not successful, they just disappear. I would probably listen to people I trust, but usually I think myself as well

Although off-topic, the prime example is Bitconnect where so called experts all over the internet advertised that project and then it just completely crashed. Do your own research no matter what. I know it is painful sometimes because it requires quite some effort to build the basis for good decision making. But better be safe than sorry.

The problem with bitconnect was also that there were a lot of people all over the internet who told people NOT to invest into bitconnect because it had a ponzi sheme. Problem is, a lot of investors are maybe stupid or blended by greed and that is why the crypto market is so dangerous sometimes or better to say outsiders are seeing it like this.

Yeah I suspect they were newbies and somehow impressed by the interest rates they could collect. Maybe they heard about all those massive gains to be made in the crypto space and then even thought that sky high interest rates are nothing unusual.

Bitconnect was a hard fake. That last speech?! It was just hype totally made up. It was pretty sketchy.

Right but hype isn't really the bad thing. All or most of the projects get hyped in some way or the other. With Bitconnect, however, there was this obvious problem of sky high returns and people still didn't ask where that money is going to come from and just invested. When other projects promise you crazy tech that you don't understand anyway, that's a different story to some degree. A money printing machine like BCC claimed to be? Erm, probably not.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

Kepler Technologies Announces Development of World's First Decentralized AI and Robotics Ecosystem

The groundbreaking, asset-backed platform is poised to disrupted the $100 billion AI and Robotics industry by bringing inventors, developers, technicians, and financiers on a unifying platform on the blockchain. Platform users can easily fund the development of any project on the network by voting in KEP tokens through smart contracts. After a successful voting session - to the tune of project’s budgetary requirement - the development team will be flown to Georgia and given access to funding for prototyping, patenting, and marketing their invention globally.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/kepler-technologie-decentralized-ai-and-robotics-ecosystem/

Thank you for the link to this article! I am sure that such articles can popularize this project in the vastness of the Internet!
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

Kepler Technologies Announces Development of World's First Decentralized AI and Robotics Ecosystem

The groundbreaking, asset-backed platform is poised to disrupted the $100 billion AI and Robotics industry by bringing inventors, developers, technicians, and financiers on a unifying platform on the blockchain. Platform users can easily fund the development of any project on the network by voting in KEP tokens through smart contracts. After a successful voting session - to the tune of project’s budgetary requirement - the development team will be flown to Georgia and given access to funding for prototyping, patenting, and marketing their invention globally.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/kepler-technologie-decentralized-ai-and-robotics-ecosystem/

Thank you for the link to this article! I am sure that such articles can popularize this project in the vastness of the Internet!

Ok, seems like the PR campaign has started and surely many other articles will follow.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

https://coinidol.com/kepler-technologie-decentralized-ai-and-robotics-ecosystem/

Good article that summarizes all the strengths of the project! And it has the magic word that i like to hear from ICO's, dividends! Passive income is the best, especially when you can get in at the ICO stage.
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

Judging by the road map, the project is long-term. I like the idea of your project.

Yes this is surely a very long term project.. not one that will be done in the next year.. i was kinda hoping that Kepler would run several ICO's, each for a specific field.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

Yes this is surely a very long term project.. not one that will be done in the next year.. i was kinda hoping that Kepler would run several ICO's, each for a specific field.
It's high time to join the bounty compain here since the project seems to be very promising. I will do that the moment I meet their requirements
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

Why do you have no links on your media page?
I clicked all 23 links, just to see that none of them is working.
Are these links real or only a fool?

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

Article was great. I think more article can bring more people onboard and brings more social media interest!

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

Why do you have no links on your media page?
I clicked all 23 links, just to see that none of them is working.
Are these links real or only a fool?
Some people have already complained because of these fakelinks, they wanted to think about it, but so far nothing has happened, not wise in my opinion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Yes i also think like many people here that the cap is high. The soft cap is 30 million, it’s a huge amount, maybe developp AI and Robotics things are very expensive. We will see if the amount is reached and what the team can do with that.

I think they said earlier that it doesn't matter if they hit the mark or not because they have private investors on standby that will make up the difference. Must be nice to have a line of people waiting to give you couple hundred million bucks.

Could also be part of their strategy to make the project look even more interesting. I would like to see the cap not being reached in order for them to be forced to prove that there is in fact a group of private investors making up for the gap to $30 million dollars.

Why are they not activating private investors in any case? It looks like there are more conditions in the background otherwise they wouldnt say no to more initial capital.
I am sure they know what are they doing and would only make decisions to benefit their company.  

they were mentioning they don't want a huge investor to influence too much the direction of the project if i remember correctly

Yes, because of it, they are not going with investors want to put some big amount to their project. They want to have a community.

Mmmm....not sure if that's a smart move: ico days aren't like they were a year ago when they sold out in minutes. I think you do need some whales to get this going.

Yes, satisfied is very active role for all ICO, they always have their own way to do that and it happens very quickly.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: