Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

COMMUNITY BUILDING TOKEN SALE STAGE 2

Feb 17, 2018
15 HOURS remaining as of this writing

Register an account now  @ https://www.keplertek.org/register

400,000 KEP TOKEN will be allocated for the stage 2 of CBTS
45% BONUS
HARD CAP : 300,000$ / 348,000 KEP TOKEN (240,000 KEP + 108,000 BONUS KEP)
Minimum Contribution : .1 ETH
Maximum Contribution : 20 ETH

FOUNDER MEMBERS
Silver Founder contribution will be 2-10 ETH, Gold will be 11-19 ETH and Platinum will be 20 ETH

Responsibilities and Benefits of Kepler founders

1. First access to kepler platform
2.  Fast access to informations -  we  will have a special email founders@keplertek.org  and there will be a person assigned to this email to answer your questions faster than usual
3. Closed founder chat will be available for founders where all details, reviews , reports will be provided
4.Decision making - we want the founder members to make the most  important decisions , (for example how the funds is to be used), approved/disapproved plans
5.  Personal assistant service  ( gold and platinium member)
6. Free stay in kepler campus (platinium member)
7. Direct communication to managers (gold and platinium)
8. VIP services (first platinium member / stage)
(

There is a lot of benefits to people who participated in stage 2, But how can the founder members know how to use the funds for what purpose. Most of the companies are doing lot developments even though something they didn't mention in the roadmap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:44:02 AM

How relevant is the project at present, maybe it is too premature, and the market is not yet ready for such breakthroughs in robotics?

I would have wanted a smart shopping trolley 10 yrs. ago. I  would have wanted an autonomous vacuum cleaner 15 yrs ago. There's really no premature time to ease your life and make it more stress-free right?

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:46:34 AM

Feb 17, 2018

45% BONUS

FOUNDER MEMBERS
Silver Founder contribution will be 2-10 ETH, Gold will be 11-19 ETH and Platinum will be 20 ETH

2.  Fast access to informations -  we  will have a special email founders@keplertek.org  and there will be a person assigned to this email to answer your questions faster than usual
3. Closed founder chat will be available for founders where all details, reviews , reports will be provided
4.Decision making - we want the founder members to make the most  important decisions , (for example how the funds is to be used), approved/disapproved plans
(

There is a lot of benefits to people who participated in stage 2, But how can the founder members know how to use the funds for what purpose. Most of the companies are doing lot developments even though something they didn't mention in the roadmap.

Founders will have a say in what direction the company has to go. We will be transparent in all our movement be it financial or administrative and we will stick to our roadmap unless the founders and the management agreed on some better things to do.

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:31:55 AM

This project opens a new page in the history of robotics. I hope that investors will be interested in this project, because we are on the threshold of something new, unexplored. And the development team is doing everything in order to implement their plans
Yes exactly, i agree with what you said. This platform is definitely starting a revolution in mankind and how we see robots. This is surely going to help many investors, to invest into a new platform. Investing in robotics can yeild a lot of income and can increase our current knowledge on this new topic
I think that this argument can and is a little bit over exaggerated. Even if this project is taken right steps towards it goals, which are totally achievable.
But I don't think that it will get the desired scale of influence in such a  less time.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

I am not the only one here that is very interested in the Robotics and AI, because I can see that tere are lots of people is very interested to this project, especially that the project has a very great idea for the future. This project will serve as the next generation blockchain platform for AI and Robotics and I am really looking forward for this.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

This project opens a new page in the history of robotics. I hope that investors will be interested in this project, because we are on the threshold of something new, unexplored. And the development team is doing everything in order to implement their plans
Yes exactly, i agree with what you said. This platform is definitely starting a revolution in mankind and how we see robots. This is surely going to help many investors, to invest into a new platform. Investing in robotics can yeild a lot of income and can increase our current knowledge on this new topic
I think that this argument can and is a little bit over exaggerated. Even if this project is taken right steps towards it goals, which are totally achievable.
But I don't think that it will get the desired scale of influence in such a  less time.
You have a point but don't forget robotics and AI are the most got topic in the industry. They have a wide range of application. From our phones to day to day tasks. The project and robotics in general have a great following. This project can influence a great amount of audience in less time. It'll depend on the devs, marketing and execution of the project!
wiredideas

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

COMMUNITY BUILDING TOKEN SALE PHASE 2 WILL START IN 6 HOURS AND 20 MINS.

CBTS PHASE 2 HAS 45% BONUS
REGISTRATION FOR CBTS PHASE 2 IS STILL ONGOING. APPROVAL IS 5 MINS. TO 1 HOUR

WE SMASHED CBTS PHASE 1 HARD CAP LAST FEB. 6 AND PHASE 2 IS NO DIFFERENT. SO, HURRY UP AND BUY YOUR KEP TOKENS NOW BEFORE TOKEN SUPPLY RUNS OUT!

alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

I completely agree with the idea that robotics and AI are the most got topic in the industry. the project releases a very useful idea.
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

You have a point but don't forget robotics and AI are the most got topic in the industry. They have a wide range of application. From our phones to day to day tasks. The project and robotics in general have a great following. This project can influence a great amount of audience in less time. It'll depend on the devs, marketing and execution of the project!
With this project iam honestly more concerned with building the factory city and all the devices and roboters instead of the software engineers. You can get a hold of any knowledge on the market but finding the right hardware or even making it yourself can  be a real hustle if maybe the superexpensive robotics arm later cannot do this specific task and you have to buy another really expensive robotics arm.
Frickeladm

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

(

Ah nice! There is a feature list, what will be available for you when you contribute to KEP.
Thats a first glance at what coinholders will be able to do once the project is going live.
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

what will happen to the unsold tokens if there will be any?

i dont know, i hope they will be bunrned or back to the investors?

I have seen some projects giving away free unsold tokens to the investors but I feel it's wrong because they already have a stash of coins. Unsold tokens should always be burnt so that the present token value will be increased.

Depends on how many tokens you have sold, if you sell 10% of the tokens I don't think that that's always a good idea to burn them, you'll have liquidity's problems
I guess that if everything goes well in the ICO they should burn the unsold tokens.
You are right. If you are launching an ICO you have to burn the unsold tokens at the end. THat's an unwritten rule in the crypto space.

Hmm burn or give away ... either way is good in my opinion.

There were a few projects that kept all unsold tokens in a so called reserve fund but most of them really suffered from a public shitstorm. As you say unsold tokens should be burned in most cases.
wiredideas

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

what will happen to the unsold tokens if there will be any?

i dont know, i hope they will be bunrned or back to the investors?

I have seen some projects giving away free unsold tokens to the investors but I feel it's wrong because they already have a stash of coins. Unsold tokens should always be burnt so that the present token value will be increased.

Depends on how many tokens you have sold, if you sell 10% of the tokens I don't think that that's always a good idea to burn them, you'll have liquidity's problems
I guess that if everything goes well in the ICO they should burn the unsold tokens.
You are right. If you are launching an ICO you have to burn the unsold tokens at the end. THat's an unwritten rule in the crypto space.

Hmm burn or give away ... either way is good in my opinion.

There were a few projects that kept all unsold tokens in a so called reserve fund but most of them really suffered from a public shitstorm. As you say unsold tokens should be burned in most cases.

This question has been thrown before and if you have the time please read back you will see the answer. But in case you don't have the time...... all unsold tokens will be bought by private investors. Additional information can be found if you back read a couple of pages. Thanks

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

I completely agree with the idea that robotics and AI are the most got topic in the industry. the project releases a very useful idea.

Yes, but being in demand and most got topic in this field then there will be a lot of competitions with different projects. I hope kepler can be more competitive and hoping they will become successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

The general concept is interesting, but too abstract for me. I am not very keen on robotic technology, so it will be probably easier to understand, when the platform launch.

Definitely, it's so convincing project which could  attract many investors as well as users. Also, I'm so impressed to their AI and robotics features. I'm looking forward on this project which I can see a great potential in the future.
Same here, but since due to my love on robotics and sci-fi things, i am attracted on this project and wanting to support this. I am just wondering if what kind of AI or robots would they make.

I am also loving that, Im expecting more amazing updates about this project and hoping that devs will continue to develop this project. I hope they will get many serious investors.
Yes exactly, the project has a great Vision. They are dealing with robots and AI, which have a lot of following. Plus KEPLER has a variety of projects from basic appliances to complex Robot's. This project will have a great following, the team is responsive. This project will go a long way!
Here exactly, very correct topics of creation token is chosen. Crypto - future, robotics systems too. In aggregate these two things will be able to give revolution in both these domains. And will lay the foundation to something unique and interesting.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

We are getting advance more in terms of technologies and once this project will be launch then it would be a big impact to the community. This is something to look for if you are into futuristic things.

Yeah right, this project will be very popular if the project will launch it successful. but for now let's see how far the ico sale can get and how much they will earn from it.

Koios AI

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

Very confused by this project.
wiredideas

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

COMMUNITY BUILDING TOKEN SALE PHASE 2 WILL START IN JUST OVER AN HOUR.

CBTS PHASE 2 HAS 45% BONUS
REGISTRATION FOR CBTS PHASE 2 IS STILL ONGOING. APPROVAL IS 5 MINS. TO 1 HOUR

WE SMASHED CBTS PHASE 1 HARD CAP LAST FEB. 6 AND PHASE 2 IS NO DIFFERENT. SO, HURRY UP AND BUY YOUR KEP TOKENS NOW BEFORE TOKEN SUPPLY RUNS OUT!

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:03:24 PM

Yes, and there will be a time that all thins we're going to do is through robotics and Ai. But I am hoping that it will not cause a bad things in our life. For now, I will be following this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

Feb 17, 2018

45% BONUS

FOUNDER MEMBERS

(

Big profit from Kepler, it is deserved for best support from community, also it is the good chance for us, who come this project lately.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

Woah finally blockchain technology has something for robotics and AI. The latter is definitely the one thing that is gonna grow huge in the upcoming time but to be honest it's very complex an it'll be amazing if everything goes well!
This platform is very unique and the project idea is also vwry great.i Never seen like this project on this forum.The first time blockchain technology will use in robotics .i think this project will attract more investeros which are interested into technology.
Yeah this idea is surely a new one, many people are interested in robotics, which is why i think this will grow quickly.
Robotics is a wide topic and definitely has a lot of money. Investors have been given a huge opportunity.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: