Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
yohana_y

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

Good roadmap, project seems well-planned with platform already available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

Yes, this is the future,but there are many unresolved issues, because the implementation of such a project is not enough to have a good team, it is necessary to have a clear idea and find work in the field of robotics. Where will you take the resources?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

By having an AI or robots to be your worker it will be very easy to launch this project because you can easily program the AI to what it should do. But AI and robots have a capacity to work so it still need to be guided by a real person.
By thinking of the future, I can say that there will be no more human worker and all we see are robots. The idea has the possibility to be true because technology  has no limit and whatever comes to peoples mind will surely be come true.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

Robotics and artificial intelligence is realy an amazing discovery of inventors and scientist. Kepler will surely be attactractive to investors.

Yes, if you plan to invest in this project, then be prepared for long-term profit expectations. Robotics and artificial intelligence require a long development.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

Guys, we will not burn any token if there's some left. The reason for this is, some private investors have already agreed to come onboard, and they are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Look, our hard cap is 250M USD that figure is not your normal average hard cap that you see every day. Although we are confident that we will hit that target on our own (with community's help) but in an unlikely scenario where we fall short of our goal this is where the unburned tokens will save the project from scrap and cancelation. Case in point, after crowdsale and we only got 200M USD the unsold tokens worth 50M USD will be divided among all private investors. So instead of just burning it and get absolutely nothing out of it, we made something productive out of it. Guys, you have that this project is high tech, it needs tons of money to develop. So we will need all the money that we can muster.

I hate being the antagonist but why would any investor choose come in late for higher cost when they can at a cheaper price point? I understand you need tons of money for this project. Let's hope you can raise it or else that poor private investor will have to make do with left overs.

Good point! Why do investors delay their investment? Completely abstract is for me that they don't want to buy tokens cheaper but more expensive! After all, ICO is organized for investors, right? Can someone explain this nonsense?

With all due respect but this sounds like a huge fairytale. It is simply not how venture capital works. It doesn't even have to do with VC or whatever. Any human with an above average IQ would not buy at a higher price if they could buy at a lower price. Could you please let us know why those people you claim to know work differently?

Gentlemen, I have explained this numerous times. We have an agreement with those private investors and the agreement was, they will buy ONLY those UNSOLD TOKENS. Now, can they buy in ICO? The answer is no. Why? Because the tokens being sold in ICO is not tag as UNSOLD yet. Question. It doesn't make sense why these private investors would buy at a higher price right? For us, it doesn't for them it does.  You have to remember, this project is decentralized, private companies were not part of the original picture, but as this project is taking shape and they saw the massive potential it has, these private companies are hell-bent to get a piece of the Kepler pie. Now, what is a 10-20 cents higher entry point to this massive whales if they know they will rip hundreds of millions of profit down the road? If you know BTC will hit 20,000 $ in the future will you decline a 1 BTC = 1 $ offer in 2010? I don't think so, you will buy that BTC even higher than that. The same rationale applies to this. 

Involving a centralized company as a token holder of a decentralized network doesn't make the network centralized unless you give all tokens to a single or a very small number of companies.

Do all participants have to go through KYC procedures?
I, too, are interested in the procedure for KYC. And I have a question for the developer, the platform token is an investment token or only for calculations used?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

Yes, this is the future,but there are many unresolved issues, because the implementation of such a project is not enough to have a good team, it is necessary to have a clear idea and find work in the field of robotics. Where will you take the resources?

Yes, and aside from that resources this project also need to have enough funds to support the development of this project. Where can they get that? What is their plan to make the ico successful?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

Kep os a powerful token because of it high liquidity and can be used in the future to different sectors and industries like education or medical porposes.
Kepler is the next future we can see as it really will introduce several new technologies including robotics. It will surely mould the future of the world in a more better way and hope it will surely help several peoples to find a better job opportunity in their project.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

So you mean they must add more team for them to continue the project before proceeding to the next step? And what are those unresolved issues that you mentioned? Kepler is somehow have a good concept which is about robots and nowadays people are creating robots to speed up the production of things. So, I can conclude this will some place in the future.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

Robotics and artificial intelligence is realy an amazing discovery of inventors and scientist. Kepler will surely be attactractive to investors.

Yes, if you plan to invest in this project, then be prepared for long-term profit expectations. Robotics and artificial intelligence require a long development.

You are right, let's just hope that even if it will be a long time development the profit will be high. Also hoping that the project will continue to develop it even if it will take a long time.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

Guys, we will not burn any token if there's some left. The reason for this is, some private investors have already agreed to come onboard, and they are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Look, our hard cap is 250M USD that figure is not your normal average hard cap that you see every day. Although we are confident that we will hit that target on our own (with community's help) but in an unlikely scenario where we fall short of our goal this is where the unburned tokens will save the project from scrap and cancelation. Case in point, after crowdsale and we only got 200M USD the unsold tokens worth 50M USD will be divided among all private investors. So instead of just burning it and get absolutely nothing out of it, we made something productive out of it. Guys, you have that this project is high tech, it needs tons of money to develop. So we will need all the money that we can muster.

I hate being the antagonist but why would any investor choose come in late for higher cost when they can at a cheaper price point? I understand you need tons of money for this project. Let's hope you can raise it or else that poor private investor will have to make do with left overs.

Good point! Why do investors delay their investment? Completely abstract is for me that they don't want to buy tokens cheaper but more expensive! After all, ICO is organized for investors, right? Can someone explain this nonsense?

With all due respect but this sounds like a huge fairytale. It is simply not how venture capital works. It doesn't even have to do with VC or whatever. Any human with an above average IQ would not buy at a higher price if they could buy at a lower price. Could you please let us know why those people you claim to know work differently?

Gentlemen, I have explained this numerous times. We have an agreement with those private investors and the agreement was, they will buy ONLY those UNSOLD TOKENS. Now, can they buy in ICO? The answer is no. Why? Because the tokens being sold in ICO is not tag as UNSOLD yet. Question. It doesn't make sense why these private investors would buy at a higher price right? For us, it doesn't for them it does.  You have to remember, this project is decentralized, private companies were not part of the original picture, but as this project is taking shape and they saw the massive potential it has, these private companies are hell-bent to get a piece of the Kepler pie. Now, what is a 10-20 cents higher entry point to this massive whales if they know they will rip hundreds of millions of profit down the road? If you know BTC will hit 20,000 $ in the future will you decline a 1 BTC = 1 $ offer in 2010? I don't think so, you will buy that BTC even higher than that. The same rationale applies to this. 

Involving a centralized company as a token holder of a decentralized network doesn't make the network centralized unless you give all tokens to a single or a very small number of companies.

Yes.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

I saw here earlier invited from the developer to visit the project in Georgia. On what terms does the developer invite? If the conditions are good, I can come to Georgia with pleasure, this is a very beautiful country with excellent cuisine!

Only the first investor who will invest 20 eth in this project will be awarded an all-expense paid trip to our HQ in Georgia to see our team and our facilities there. We also invite the critics to go to Georgia and see our team and facilities there but you have to shoulder everything for yourself.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

I, too, are interested in the procedure for KYC. And I have a question for the developer, the platform token is an investment token or only for calculations used?

KEP Token will be the utility token for Kepler Universe Platform. It will give you the power to vote for any projects you want to go further development and eventually into full production. It will also serve as your currency/utility to buy some products in our platform.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/keplertechnologies

Nice. Thank you very much.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

Nice. Thank you very much.
More and more good signal for project which have most attention atm.

Good roadmap, project seems well-planned with platform already available.
I totally agree with you, that why we are at here and keep observing about Kepler.

MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

The rating isnt very good though.

team - unknown
mvp - no
idea - hard to understand
competitors - no

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
TonyGaruda88

Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

In my opinion, the best offer from the Kepler project is to use analysis, data science, and predictive algorithms to give investors unique investment opportunities through token assets. And Kepler is a very promising project. For prospective investors, do not hesitate to follow this big project candidate.
wiredideas

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

team - unknown
mvp - no
competitors - no

It's because our profile there is not updated yet. We will update our profile there soon.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

Yes, need a lot of patient when join at this project. But it is worthy, Kepler will grow bigger, at least, as i can see, they grow so fast at this moment and have active support team.
tophe15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:58:35 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

team - unknown
mvp - no
competitors - no

It's because our profile there is not updated yet. We will update our profile there soon.
The community will gladly wait for this information to be updated as it will help the KEPLER to be trusted and gain more support by how it's rated. I'm pretty sure a lot of people will really be amazed by this concept of robotics and AI in blockchain platform.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

Yes it is quite the 'hot' thing for the Audience. The project has ample of time and ideas to grow into a huge project. Uses of AI and robotics are literally in every industry. Definitely Kepler will grow and investments will be huge for them
Yes, i agree with your opinion. AI and robotics go hand in hand and has an increasing appeal throughout the globe.
The company has great ideas and team to work on this project. I hope it becomes a huge success.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: