Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:45:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

Sorry but it gets kind of messy in here with the big posts...
Can you tone it down or maybe display just links?
The big announcements are mentally nice but not visually Cheesy
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

Dear Community,

Kepler Technologies Ltd. would like to officially announce the addition of Senshov Igor, Executive Director of Europe’s Largest Free Industrial Zone. He is now a member of the international Kepler Technologies Board of Directors.

He is very impressed by the concept of the Kepler Technologies project, the team behind it, and the pace which they have been able to execute and sell out the Kepler Technologies ICO. With the years of experience in the relevant field, taking part in building biggest infrastructure projects, Igor Senshov will definitely add immense value and promote Kepler Technologies on the global scale.

At the moment Kepler Directors are conducting negotiations with the world’s leading Universities and Robotic Production Companies. We will come back with trenendous news on global partnerships & collaboration as we have committed this to you on the global expansion of Kepler Technologies.

For the latest information, please join our Telegram Kepler Technologies Official: (https://t.me/KeplerTechnologies)

P.S. The Community Building Stage two is live! We have only 25 % of tokens Left, Hurry up!

Due to Crypto price dump, to encourage our Investors we will maintain ETH price calculation to $950 for a very limited time can be changed within few hrs or until the tokens are sold out.

Zomorylshe

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:27:28 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 10:48:08 PM by Zomorylshe

KEPLER is getting huge demand from the community and they have completed their stage 1 of community building stage very fast and got 190ETH investment which is a very great news. I think this is the best time to invest in this project and get 45% bouns ass this stage 2 will not last for much time I think.

I not see huge demand, Kepler raised ~350 ETH in ~2 weeks. But I not see Kepler advertising on any sites, without ads it is very good result and think that CBTS PHASE 2 will be ended in 24-48 hours max.

We already started our massive PR campaign, you will soon see us in different media articles. And we already posted some articles written about us in our official Telegram group. I will compile those media articles and post it here too.

Did you outsource this to a crypto marketing inc? If yes, can you reveal the name?

It's a combination of a lot of things, we have in-house marketing team we also reached out to some crypto focused media organizations.

Does the inhouse marketing team have experience with marketing an ICO?

Definitely. A big YES,  huge project like this ,with HardCap of 250M USD,  is a no joke to venture on an inexperienced people. Serious marketing campaign is needed by this kind of project less it will be hard for them to achieve even their Softcap, 30M USD,  Medias they are employing is quite impressive they tapping of the most recognized ,if not popular, in crypto space and in  business as a whole. Forbes is one those we are looking forward once they got an interview. Global partnerships with Robotics Companies is in negotiation period. I heard MIT, Microsoft, Google, Julich were also on the negotiation table. Shocked

Guess what! IGOR SENSHOV, impressed by the concept of KEPLER TECHNOLOGIES ICO, has joined the team  and now become part of Keplers Board of Directors. Senshov, as a well-known and highly experienced in the same field, will surely have a massive impact in their campaign and even boosted  the community.

Feel excited with this update by their community. Glad I take the ride on their bandwagon.  Wink

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

Is it normal that token quantity doesn't change if the ether value is going up or down?  I heard that it will change.

Thats right, surely there must be change. Even those who bought early before ETH price goes down somehow experienced a decreased in their tokens.
But  KEPLER  must really be a great ICO, Their CEO will be restoring the original token qty which they have bought.

Today, as of this writing, KEP is pegged @950/ETH. That's still way better price  compare to current market price value of ETH(833USD) + the 45% Bonus Tokens is still up. Shocked

Wow. This is so great at Kepler, i have impression about their official website and now of their bonus Smiley. What is community building stage at their website?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:38:58 PM

Good article, it summarized the idea. So KEPLER platform will act as an intermediary between the investor and the developer, and in this way investor will have opportunity to invest in AI and robotics and giving developer resources to build his projects.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:51:32 AM

Dear Community,

Kepler Technologies Ltd. would like to officially announce the addition of Senshov Igor, Executive Director of Europe’s Largest Free Industrial Zone. He is now a member of the international Kepler Technologies Board of Directors.

He is very impressed by the concept of the Kepler Technologies project, the team behind it, and the pace which they have been able to execute and sell out the Kepler Technologies ICO. With the years of experience in the relevant field, taking part in building biggest infrastructure projects, Igor Senshov will definitely add immense value and promote Kepler Technologies on the global scale.

At the moment Kepler Directors are conducting negotiations with the world’s leading Universities and Robotic Production Companies. We will come back with trenendous news on global partnerships & collaboration as we have committed this to you on the global expansion of Kepler Technologies.

For the latest information, please join our Telegram Kepler Technologies Official: (https://t.me/KeplerTechnologies)

P.S. The Community Building Stage two is live! We have only 25 % of tokens Left, Hurry up!

Due to Crypto price dump, to encourage our Investors we will maintain ETH price calculation to $950 for a very limited time can be changed within few hrs or until the tokens are sold out.

Thank you for the update sir developers. The minimum of investment of ETH is too high to for us average investors.  I will just join the bounty campaigns, for now, to help promote this project.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

Yes, the more people learn about the project, the more investment it will attract, but the more will be the attention and control of the project. I think the team should provide more information about its facilities in Georgia.
Maybe the team will decide to open its production not in Georgia anyway? it seems to me that investors in Georgia will not be very much, and probably should pay attention to countries where there are more potential investors? to increase interest in the project. only for the sake of this

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:55:58 AM

KEPLER is getting huge demand from the community and they have completed their stage 1 of community building stage very fast and got 190ETH investment which is a very great news. I think this is the best time to invest in this project and get 45% bouns ass this stage 2 will not last for much time I think.

I not see huge demand, Kepler raised ~350 ETH in ~2 weeks. But I not see Kepler advertising on any sites, without ads it is very good result and think that CBTS PHASE 2 will be ended in 24-48 hours max.

We already started our massive PR campaign, you will soon see us in different media articles. And we already posted some articles written about us in our official Telegram group. I will compile those media articles and post it here too.

Did you outsource this to a crypto marketing inc? If yes, can you reveal the name?

Good to hear that they are really spending much on marketing this program. Do you post it in website full of Science enthusiasts? IFLS will be a good one since they are pro-Science.
Good marketing is one thing to focus in order to gain more investors. Most of the project that are yet to launch should have good promotions for their project in order to succeed and this team are doing well.
In business, the marketing strategy is one of the most important and should be the very well furnished to make the business much progressive. I believe in the great potential of this project especially that this project really catches my attention, because it is regarding the AI and Robotics which will become the next generation blockchain platform.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

Kepler will be the first project that will industralize robotics and artificial inteligence. The whole world will be able to enjoy the benefits of thier innovations.
Indeed. But, I doubt that these robots will be fighting human in the future and there is a world war III where human will fight against robots.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:10:21 AM

Kepler will be the first project that will industralize robotics and artificial inteligence. The whole world will be able to enjoy the benefits of thier innovations.
Indeed. But, I doubt that these robots will be fighting human in the future and there is a world war III where human will fight against robots.

This project has both advantage and this advantage. Advantage is that Kepler will be working with robots especially in their system. Disadvantage is that, robots have limits and they can only do what they are tasked for. But in this era more robots and new technologies are conquering the world.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:58:57 AM

This project has both advantage and this advantage. Advantage is that Kepler will be working with robots especially in their system. Disadvantage is that, robots have limits and they can only do what they are tasked for. But in this era more robots and new technologies are conquering the world.
This platform has been placed perfectly in todays generation, where AI and robotics industries are widely growing around the globe and to develop this further, kepler has contributed immensely into this field and has given investors a great platform to invest.
CryptoAngelAI

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

Cool keep it up guys !
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

KEPLER's artificial intelligence industrialization project requires the application of physical projects and robots.
What are the relevant companies?I am referring to existing units of cooperation.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

They are actually developing an AI as well that can be used to robotics to make them a self-learning machine. This project has a lot of potentials and showing where they are going to use the funds is a plus.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

This platform has been placed perfectly in todays generation, where AI and robotics industries are widely growing around the globe and to develop this further, kepler has contributed immensely into this field and has given investors a great platform to invest.
That is true that this platform is perfect with this new generation because we can see in the news that people are creating robots to help us speed up our works. So, this project is suitable for a company that wanted to have a better platform when it comes to creating AI and robots. I am also hoping that the team has very skilled and professional members because this is a very difficult project that needs a lot of programming and innovation.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

good day, team.can you find out about your achievements in the crypto community? What is your experience of work? Do you have long been engaged in this field? Have you already started a project? Is it ready and functioning or is this your first experience?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

That is true that this platform is perfect with this new generation because we can see in the news that people are creating robots to help us speed up our works. So, this project is suitable for a company that wanted to have a better platform when it comes to creating AI and robots. I am also hoping that the team has very skilled and professional members because this is a very difficult project that needs a lot of programming and innovation.

Yes, this project needs a very skilled and professional team members so they can develop a great project that will support by a lot of serious investors. If this will come true then we can be sure of the success of kepler.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

Yes, this project needs a very skilled and professional team members so they can develop a great project that will support by a lot of serious investors. If this will come true then we can be sure of the success of kepler.
Exactly, by having brilliant minds behind of this project will create a good and excellent outcome. As this project suitable to the millennial people by having Artificial Intelligence and robotics that is usually we watch on every movie about robots but now we can experience it as they adopt the blockchain technology here in cyberworld.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: