Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:06:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:47:52 AM

Kepler is a tech startup network powered by the blockchain that will utilize analytics, data science, and predictive algorithms to provide investors with unique investment opportunities through tokenized assets.
so essentially kepler is a giver of advice to investors, the idea is quite interesting although this concept I often hear  Roll Eyes
Oh nice. I know this, but how we can earn more profit from Keplers. I meaning that we can have a share via Kepler tokens or not?

Dividends will be shared with all KEP token holders. And as we produce many products and sell them and as our platform gets to be used by many innovators the value of KEP tokens will exponentially increase thereby multiplying your position dozens of times.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiredideas

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:56:23 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Community Building Token Sale (CBTS) Phase/Stage 3 is scheduled on March 10, 2018. CBTS Stage 3 comes with 40%
 bonus.

Minimum and maximum contribution and other details will be available soon.

For the meantime, you can already register an account with us in preparation for CBTS STAGE 3. Register here KEPLER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:57:18 AM

Kepler Technologies Announces Sold Out, Private Sale, Platform Development

Link
https://medium.com/@KeplerTek/kepler-technologies-announces-sold-out-private-sale-platform-development-311f395834
Yes, this is really interesting news. As I saw in the article bonuses were 45%, which is not very much for early investors and it's good.
Wow another great new from the Kepler project. This project is really something. They keep people amazed to them by giving so much opportunities that can't be obtain from other competitors. The bonuses that Kepler gives for the coomunity is a great one. Hopefully that this will boost the Kepler in the whole crypto currency community. Keep progressing and sooner or later you will this project will become much well know in the crypto world.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:34:19 AM

Kepler is a new network made with robotics & powered by the blockchain. The network wants to make market with robotics.. & I think best technological project..
This platform is very unique and the project idea is also very great.i Never seen like this project on this forum.The first time blockchain technology will use in robotics .i think this project will attract more investeros which are interested into technology.

The investors are always looking for new advanced project...& Kepler is that type of project who have uniqueness of their own & also have blockchain technology..
100% true project looks so innovative because of their robotics idea. KEPLER TECHNOLOGY built a successful platform for robotics concept with the use of blockchain technology. This ico looks so attractive. That's why so many investors already join thier ico and much more will come according to time. This project will definitely succeed.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:51:55 AM

Kepler Technologies Announces Sold Out, Private Sale, Platform Development

Link
https://medium.com/@KeplerTek/kepler-technologies-announces-sold-out-private-sale-platform-development-311f395834
Yes, this is really interesting news. As I saw in the article bonuses were 45%, which is not very much for early investors and it's good.
Wow another great new from the Kepler project. This project is really something. They keep people amazed to them by giving so much opportunities that can't be obtain from other competitors. The bonuses that Kepler gives for the coomunity is a great one. Hopefully that this will boost the Kepler in the whole crypto currency community. Keep progressing and sooner or later you will this project will become much well know in the crypto world.
This is really a great news! Kepler is giving many opportunities to people and offering then a friendly wallet sales. I hope this will be the beggining of all their acvhievements.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

The role of KEPLER will be connecting talented developers in both of AI, ROBOTIC with investors, my question is, how this will work, will the investor own shares in the company, or is this going to be similar to ICOs when companies get fund by selling their token that power their services to investor.
Yes, i have same question like you. We will have shares at Kepler or not? As for me, i like is to be a share and it like in stock, we have dividend for holding Kepler tokens.

I will try to explain how the platform works.
Investors invest in Project with KEP tokens and only, after the invention was made Kepler will be selling it or sending it to Mega factory for production.
So we have the income in fiat, We all know that some inventions can be sold for 50x price. Which can and up as Huge income.
The investors will be rewarded with fiat or BTC 50 % of the income.
Inventor / Developer will be awarded with 10-25 % of the income
Team will be awarded 10 % of the income

Kepler Platform will take 25 % of the income, From this money 40 % will be used to buy back  the Tokens, which will be considered as Distribution of income to other KEP token holders, 40 % will be used as reinvestment in Kepler Technologies to support the growth of the company.

This schematics will help us make everyone happy: Investors, Developers, Dev Team, KEP Token Holders, Society in General as we bring new developments

Thank you for explaining. So Inventor / Developer will sell his idea/product to you and not getting funding to build the product on his own and taking control of everything. How this work for companies that want to use your service? also how about volatility of KEP token?

Kepler Universe Platform is really simple. If you have an idea or an invention but you don't have money to fund it for further Research and Development work, you will only need to upload your idea into our platform then token holders worldwide will vote for those they want to see further development and eventually into full production. If your idea/invention gets the most votes, you and your team will fly to our HQ where our high tech LAB and production facilities are located and you will start developing your prototype assisted by our scientist, engineers, and technicians.

I dont think its a good idea to upload your project in a platform that its visible for everyone before you have patent right for your project. And to get patent rights from the government for each project will cost anyone a small fortune.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

Hello guys, tell me please what is the minimum amount of investment in this project? And how many tokens will come to my wallet? Thank you in advance!

We will announce few days before the start of Community Building Token Sale (CBTS) Phase/Stage 3 the minimum and maximum contribution as well as the eth to dollar conversion rate for this particular Phase/Stage. But to give you an idea, we just concluded CBTS Phase 2 2 days ago and the minimum contribution in that phase is 0.1 eth and maximum of 20 eth.
in my opinion the minimum contribution of 0.1 eth is a very good amount, many it will be affordable. And this means there will be more investors ready to support the project in its development.
I'm thinking of selling coins for a minimum of 0.1 etherium developer allows you to earn not big investors and that's good, more people will find out about the project.
wiredideas

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

The role of KEPLER will be connecting talented developers in both of AI, ROBOTIC with investors, my question is, how this will work, will the investor own shares in the company, or is this going to be similar to ICOs when companies get fund by selling their token that power their services to investor.
Yes, i have same question like you. We will have shares at Kepler or not? As for me, i like is to be a share and it like in stock, we have dividend for holding Kepler tokens.

I will try to explain how the platform works.
Investors invest in Project with KEP tokens and only, after the invention was made Kepler will be selling it or sending it to Mega factory for production.
So we have the income in fiat, We all know that some inventions can be sold for 50x price. Which can and up as Huge income.
The investors will be rewarded with fiat or BTC 50 % of the income.
Inventor / Developer will be awarded with 10-25 % of the income
Team will be awarded 10 % of the income

Kepler Platform will take 25 % of the income, From this money 40 % will be used to buy back  the Tokens, which will be considered as Distribution of income to other KEP token holders, 40 % will be used as reinvestment in Kepler Technologies to support the growth of the company.

This schematics will help us make everyone happy: Investors, Developers, Dev Team, KEP Token Holders, Society in General as we bring new developments

Thank you for explaining. So Inventor / Developer will sell his idea/product to you and not getting funding to build the product on his own and taking control of everything. How this work for companies that want to use your service? also how about volatility of KEP token?

Kepler Universe Platform is really simple. If you have an idea or an invention but you don't have money to fund it for further Research and Development work, you will only need to upload your idea into our platform then token holders worldwide will vote for those they want to see further development and eventually into full production. If your idea/invention gets the most votes, you and your team will fly to our HQ where our high tech LAB and production facilities are located and you will start developing your prototype assisted by our scientist, engineers, and technicians.

I dont think its a good idea to upload your project in a platform that its visible for everyone before you have patent right for your project. And to get patent rights from the government for each project will cost anyone a small fortune.

You don't need to upload the entire project material there, you just need to upload what is enough to convince token holders that you have that idea and you know how to do it, that's all. You can provide some snippets or fraction of codes or whatever that is enough to convince your backer to back your project because the ideas are good and you know how to do it but you just don't have the financial capacity and the support you need to move forward with it.

btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

In the invention and creation of AI or Robotics here at Kepler's platform, is there any limitations on doing one project? Just wondering because I've read about some people are reluctant of supporting the creation of it and afraid of things might turn out to be not the one we expected to have in promoting and increasing the number of AI and Robotics around the globe.

As I've said before, we are in the business of creating machines with AI and Robotics component that is geared towards easing our day to day lives. This machines will not step on human dignity, they will instead preserve them. We will create those machines that are ethical and those that do not violate religious sensibilities.

Whether you will create on the basis when you get a requirement from people or whether you have any retail for selling those machines. So how investors will get the benefit if they participated in the Kepler ICO?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

I see that the project collects. and this is a good indicator of their work, activity, fruitful work on the project. Whatever unique idea was not needed, a complex team is needed to work on this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

Please be careful when dealing with the community manager from this company. Allan Dacunos "wiredideas" is a scammer and tried to extort us out of money. Allan tried to blackmail us into paying him outside of his legal arrangements or he make public comments to deter people. When we refused to entertain his extortion attempt be carried out his threats. Our legal team is taking action. Be wary and stay away from this criminal!!!
This is a very serious matter, this is unacceptable for a project this big. Hope Kepler look into the matter and provide us with answers.
Wow, this is news! I also ran into a scammer who, by administrator's name and even with his avatar, tried to sell me tokens for 3 ETH. So be careful!
In a series crimes very frequently meet during 2017-2018, as for swindlers it is very simply the kind of the wages, simply deceiving people, simply using the name of famous person, appropriating as if his project!
A sad thing that might actually damage the image of the platform itself because of the action of one person's desire to get more money in an illegal way of doing it. Kepler's platform is actually a great one and has a great potential in the future.
In this year it is necessary to be particularly closely and if you accept a direct participation in that or other project, then verify closely all references, particularly official website and branch official bitcointalk, twitter and facebook accounts, and other social media. Only your alertness will be able to prevent deceit.
Oh this is a serious issue, glad that the team informed us about this. Scammers are increasing a lot and are getting out of control, something should be done about this. With growing popularity more scammers are invited.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

The team met with British investment fund that will bring huge investments to kepler

Is this even real? How if they were cancelled their investment because they don't trust the project? Please answer this question.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

I see a lot of good news from the development team. They are very actively working on the development of the project, this is evident from their news about the negotiations with the British investment fund. By the way, everyone who is going to invest in the project, now is a great time to do it, the team gives a 40% bonus.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

Our COMMUNITY BUILDING TOKEN SALE STAGE 2 HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED.

TOTAL CONTRIBUTION 317.72 ETH  

Stage 3 CBTS will be on march 10 with 40% bonus.

Thank you kepler community!! Stay tuned for more updates !

I'm eagerly awaiting this to come but the space in between each community seems distance.

It is actually done by design. We want to give a wider space between stages/phases to give way to our PR campaign some time to propagate and bounce into the four quadrants of crypto space.

Congrats on achieving this ICO raised for the 2nd stage. I hope the company is also planning to launch some signature campaigns that will be paid in BTC?

There will be a platinum investor that can enjoy the siting of the kepler infrastructure project, is it only available in presale or the platinum and other investor rank rewards will be available through the whole crowd sale?
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

It is nice to see a great project such as Kepler progresses as ICO is unfolding . People do realize the importance and the potentials of a blockchain platform ecosystem . It promotes innovation and sustainability of one's digital asset.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

Kepler is a new network made with robotics & powered by the blockchain. The network wants to make market with robotics.. & I think best technological project..
Yes, a lot of people pay attention to this project and i believe Kepler will be the successfully project and can reach pass their hard cap asap.
Yea so far Kepler is integrating the blockchain technology with robotics which are the most futuristic technologies that are waiting to be spread and adopted all around the globe and be the norm in the future.

I still dont understand what's the bloody link between the blockchain and therobots? Is the blockchain gonna control the robot or what? Or is this an IPO disguised behind an IPO
I think you are missing the concept here, the ICO is about funding their infrastructure project that as what they say will trigger those massive developments. Their capabilities are limited as of now because what they are only using is a lab granted by Government.

Blockchain does indeed play a role for them. AI is only as good as the quality of the input data allows. And blockchain offers the possibility of very consistent data over time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
wiredideas

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

In the invention and creation of AI or Robotics here at Kepler's platform, is there any limitations on doing one project? Just wondering because I've read about some people are reluctant of supporting the creation of it and afraid of things might turn out to be not the one we expected to have in promoting and increasing the number of AI and Robotics around the globe.

As I've said before, we are in the business of creating machines with AI and Robotics component that is geared towards easing our day to day lives. This machines will not step on human dignity, they will instead preserve them. We will create those machines that are ethical and those that do not violate religious sensibilities.

Whether you will create on the basis when you get a requirement from people or whether you have any retail for selling those machines. So how investors will get the benefit if they participated in the Kepler ICO?

Those project proposals that get voted into further development and eventually into full production, we will market those products and the profits will be shared through a dividend. On the other hand, as more inventors/innovators use Kepler platform the higher the value of KEP tokens in the market will be.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

The team met with British investment fund that will bring huge investments to kepler

Is this even real? How if they were cancelled their investment because they don't trust the project? Please answer this question.

It was a business meeting and by the looks of it, it seems like there's something productive that was agreed upon. 

wiredideas

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

Our COMMUNITY BUILDING TOKEN SALE STAGE 2 HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED.

TOTAL CONTRIBUTION 317.72 ETH  

Stage 3 CBTS will be on march 10 with 40% bonus.

Thank you kepler community!! Stay tuned for more updates !

I'm eagerly awaiting this to come but the space in between each community seems distance.

It is actually done by design. We want to give a wider space between stages/phases to give way to our PR campaign some time to propagate and bounce into the four quadrants of crypto space.

Congrats on achieving this ICO raised for the 2nd stage. I hope the company is also planning to launch some signature campaigns that will be paid in BTC?

There will be a platinum investor that can enjoy the siting of the kepler infrastructure project, is it only available in presale or the platinum and other investor rank rewards will be available through the whole crowd sale?

It will be available in the whole crowdsale but the requirements will be higher than the community building Token Sale.

Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

As I understand it, this was a preliminary agreement? Or is it already certain, that this fund will be invested?
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: