Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

Any idea if they will be working with different big companies like apple, microsoft, Android, Samsung? I think these companies will surely accept AI and robotics platform, Just saying..
I definitely agreed. But, most of them has successfully accomplished their dream and they are famous now, Kepler project must be like them.
I think, they will still consider the Kepler project as this will add features to their applications. Especially in AI technologies where a lot of companies now are aware of how good and effective it is in the real world. I hoped, these companies will joined on this project as I have sense it that they are compatible to each other.

I agree, for now let's watch and see if kepler will have a good partnership in this kind of business. If it will happen soon then the implementation of this project will be fast and can see a lot of improvements in a very short time.
Yes, the Kepler is one of those projects which will make our future brighter as well it will make more our life to live easier. So many companies are waiting for this golden opportunity. Have a partnership with good companies will definitely help the project to it grow more in upcoming years. And this will help the project to achieve their goal easily.
Definitely, the project is great idea of integrating Artificial Intelligence and blockchain technologies. The project definitely will help many of us in the future and it will also make way for many more of similar type of projects who will start after seeing the success of capital hopefully they find some really big investors which would help them to grow.

The reason why robots have been created is really to help humans to produce more quality products and also to help the company to save more money in terms of labor cost. Keplertek team are really very skilled because this is not an easy platform, programing and designing robots is really a challenging task.
It is only iceberg top for what robots can be used. They can be also very useful in villages and perform any routine work.

I'm getting your point. But have you guys consider what will be the negative impact of robots to the society?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

Any idea if they will be working with different big companies like apple, microsoft, Android, Samsung? I think these companies will surely accept AI and robotics platform, Just saying..
I definitely agreed. But, most of them has successfully accomplished their dream and they are famous now, Kepler project must be like them.
I think, they will still consider the Kepler project as this will add features to their applications. Especially in AI technologies where a lot of companies now are aware of how good and effective it is in the real world. I hoped, these companies will joined on this project as I have sense it that they are compatible to each other.

I agree, for now let's watch and see if kepler will have a good partnership in this kind of business. If it will happen soon then the implementation of this project will be fast and can see a lot of improvements in a very short time.
Yes, the Kepler is one of those projects which will make our future brighter as well it will make more our life to live easier. So many companies are waiting for this golden opportunity. Have a partnership with good companies will definitely help the project to it grow more in upcoming years. And this will help the project to achieve their goal easily.
Definitely, the project is great idea of integrating Artificial Intelligence and blockchain technologies. The project definitely will help many of us in the future and it will also make way for many more of similar type of projects who will start after seeing the success of capital hopefully they find some really big investors which would help them to grow.

The reason why robots have been created is really to help humans to produce more quality products and also to help the company to save more money in terms of labor cost. Keplertek team are really very skilled because this is not an easy platform, programing and designing robots is really a challenging task.
It is only iceberg top for what robots can be used. They can be also very useful in villages and perform any routine work.

I'm getting your point. But have you guys consider what will be the negative impact of robots to the society?

Yeah, it will be a potential because we are afraid that sooner or later humans will be replaced by robots and definitely companies will still have a solution about this kind of situation. We also need to be positive because we already know every problem has a solution.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:56:38 PM

Actually, it depends upon us on how we will manage. As this project suitable to the millennial people by having Artificial Intelligence and robotics that is usually we watch on every movie about robots but now we can experience it as they adopt the blockchain technology here in cyberworld.

Agree with you, AI is the future and that's the place where will be heading. If you cannot cope up in going to the next level then I guess you'll not making a progress.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:02:33 PM

Actually, it depends upon us on how we will manage. As this project suitable to the millennial people by having Artificial Intelligence and robotics that is usually we watch on every movie about robots but now we can experience it as they adopt the blockchain technology here in cyberworld.

It is all the active involvement and hard work of the Agile teams delivering new codes, implementing technologies which are advanced and removes human workflow and we can start experiencing robots in various fields in our daily lives.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

It is all the active involvement and hard work of the Agile teams delivering new codes, implementing technologies which are advanced and removes human workflow and we can start experiencing robots in various fields in our daily lives.
Yeah they have to give it to them robotics on the block cain i hope they follo roadmap

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

Yeah, it will be a potential because we are afraid that sooner or later humans will be replaced by robots and definitely companies will still have a solution about this kind of situation. We also need to be positive because we already know every problem has a solution.
It's a very old question I think if robots can replace humans, but that question has still a lot of debate ongoing, I really hope that with this platform, it will really help humans to deal with such problem in the society and not that we build AI and Robotics to replace our great minds Wink
sunbat92

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:07:19 PM

Yes good ideal , great project  , hope project will update any exchange market soon
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:19:14 PM

People are keep on noticing this project as days goes by. And there is no doubt about that because of the great reason of the Kepler project why they come exist here in the crypto currency community. Hopefully they will not bend itself here. Keep.on doing what the best performamce you can make for the whole crypto world team Kepler. I will keep on looking for this project.
nhatdichcum

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

nice projet  Smiley
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:05:50 PM

Yes good ideal , great project  , hope project will update any exchange market soon
Indeed this project and the team created this one have a good idea that can will develop this one to be amore great project in the future. Just wait and read some of the social media they have for more updates about the progress of the platform.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

Will main productions of Kepler is robots using AI?

Kepler aim to create a platform that will be bridge between people who want to invest in Artificial intelligence and developer who make AI. Developers will offer AI projects and you can invest in any project with Kepler token.
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:14:35 PM

Kepler aim to create a platform that will be bridge between people who want to invest in Artificial intelligence and developer who make AI. Developers will offer AI projects and you can invest in any project with Kepler token.

Isn't it also essential that users of the platform contribute their data to developers so they can build even better AI applications? I guess that is how it works.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:18:38 PM

Isn't it also essential that users of the platform contribute their data to developers so they can build even better AI applications? I guess that is how it works.
It is a good idea we can try it however Kepler will have an hierarchy when the plans are really good they proceed approaching all levels and get the approvals to implement the good features that will satisfy all the participants who trust the platform.
cryptoworld9x

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

The project can serve as an impetus or starting point for the development of mechanical engineering and robotics in Georgia.
Well, i think Kepler will be a newest and only them want bring new revolution at AI and Robotics? Georgia have good robotics industry?

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:07:49 AM

High-tech project.the presence of such projects suggests that the world is not standing still, but moving forward with cosmic speed
Yes, i really hope Kepler can bring more light to our future with AI & Robotics. As i know they not produce Robots directly, only make investment at some company at this industry?
I believe Kepler had a huge team who had better experience in implementing the robotics using the agile technologies and innovate the idea in a better run.
ducbeo111

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:00:28 AM

The greatest Idea I have ever seen
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:04:25 AM

High-tech project.the presence of such projects suggests that the world is not standing still, but moving forward with cosmic speed
Yes, i really hope Kepler can bring more light to our future with AI & Robotics. As i know they not produce Robots directly, only make investment at some company at this industry?
I believe Kepler had a huge team who had better experience in implementing the robotics using the agile technologies and innovate the idea in a better run.

Making a high tech innovations really proves that the team are really competent and expert of their work. Kepler project is a huge team and you are right, as of now what is really the exact members of the Kepler team? Are they increasing now? or remain the same from the beginning of the project?
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:50:02 AM

As I observed to the team of this project,  they really doing great.  The proofs can be shown how the project became now,  it is  now more popular and the number of investors is increasing,  which is a sign that this is a good project with a skillful members of the team.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

Making a high tech innovations really proves that the team are really competent and expert of their work. Kepler project is a huge team and you are right, as of now what is really the exact members of the Kepler team? Are they increasing now? or remain the same from the beginning of the project?

ı dont thinks they are going to make something like high techno AI product ...  as they mentioned before, they will just produce some small houshold tools for daily using with more high tech looking and may be some specials button on it like, press here and get your cappuccino with AI measurement of sugar...  After they raise the money in softcap (which I do not think)  and after not reaching the hardcap, probably they will make some small robotics tool and close the company asap.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:02:42 AM

As I observed to the team of this project,  they really doing great.  The proofs can be shown how the project became now,  it is  now more popular and the number of investors is increasing,  which is a sign that this is a good project with a skillful members of the team.

Yes thats true this project is steadily growing and becoming more popular thats why there are others who are trying to copy this project and pretend that the are legitimate so be careful on the sites you are accessing.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: