Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rimbit (RBT) speculation thread  (Read 294 times)
2bfree (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:19:20 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 06:42:50 PM by 2bfree

What do you guys think Rimbit can do in the near, mid and long term future?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bfree (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:16:26 PM

wow.. Is this the next big thing? How many coins in circulation ?
Will it rise much higher from here ? Any views? thanks Smiley

There is 100 million in circulation and a total of 400 million ever so if you compare to other coins at 10 cents the market cap would be only 40 million dollars. Someone has pumped a few million dollars the last 3 or 4 days I saw yesterday 400,000 dollars volume so it has potential but I don't know who is doing this and if it's a pump/hold or pump/dump.

I have some coins and am holding for a dollar if it gets there I'm willing to wait see what they can make out of this coin.

Right now it's cheap at only 30 satosi.

Anyone know who is pumping the coin??

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
apharmtech

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:52:28 PM

Question:

Someone on Twitter is saying the Rimbit wallets are "locked"? What does that mean? I've had trouble getting my core wallet back on my Mac, but I have
over 14,000 coins on it.  ( I do have the .dat file backed up elsewhare )My Windows wallet is working for now, but I only have about 300 in it. Can I use my .dat file from my Mac and insert it into the windows wallet? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Let's hope this rocket is ready to take off!
MarPetr

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:21:21 PM

I'm curious to know if they're locked too.  I bought mine with Yobit before reading some scary reviews about that exchange.  Am hoping to move it to the desktop wallet downloadable from Rimbit's website but but don't want to mess with it if things are being updated or in flux.  Anyone here withdraw RBT from Yobit without issue? Undecided
MarPetr

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

I posted this originally on the main Rimbit thread but it applies here too.

No devs and no mining aspect is what makes this an interesting coin to me.  With a key drive of cryptocurrency being decentralization I find it interesting that most of the time we (me included) gravitate to coins with more active "masters" and stake holders.  We get excited with news of mainstream companies buying into their technology and services despite those services having nothing to do with the value of the coin.  Take Ripple (and I have quite a bit).  Despite its blockchain technology having practical applications for financial institutions and their international operations, that application and it's success has nothing to do with the value of the ripple coin.  Ripple has only increased in parallel with our enthusiasm and faith that the Ripple enterprise will be successful.  Not to harp on Ripple but it makes my point better than most other coins in comparison because it is centralized.  Ripple controls it completely.  Rimbit however is out there in finite numbers without any mining consortium having any more advantage to acquire them than anyone else.  It doesn't matter if the original developer profited greatly from this project as most do.  It's not his anymore.  He, like us, will only ever be able to sell RBT for what someone is willing to pay and in turn can only buy it at a price RBT holders are willing to accept.  That simplicity is itself valuable since it's not convoluted with the promises of "big things to come" and momentous "dev announcements" etc.
sujoys

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:46:18 AM

Noticeable trade volume indication peoples interest on this coin. Lets see. .  Grin

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

What do you guys think Rimbit can do in the near, mid and long term future?

I doubt if this coin still has a future, the thread is not updated and I read fro the earlier post that there are a lot of scam accusations about the
dev I don't know if there is a take over team unless we see one I don't recommend buying this coin.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

wow.. Is this the next big thing? How many coins in circulation ?
Will it rise much higher from here ? Any views? thanks Smiley

There is 100 million in circulation and a total of 400 million ever so if you compare to other coins at 10 cents the market cap would be only 40 million dollars. Someone has pumped a few million dollars the last 3 or 4 days I saw yesterday 400,000 dollars volume so it has potential but I don't know who is doing this and if it's a pump/hold or pump/dump.

I have some coins and am holding for a dollar if it gets there I'm willing to wait see what they can make out of this coin.

Right now it's cheap at only 30 satosi.

Anyone know who is pumping the coin??

I would need to know what are the news around this project. A pump and dump normally happens when there is no particular reason for the asset to grow in price and yet it is. That is not healthy growth and may be due to insider information or pump and dumps.

MarPetr

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

Over 600k in volume today and up 60% so far...Someone know something or just hoping the guy next to him knows something? Watching to see if it hits 1m+ again.  Then it might be worth looking at.  There are a few twitters too but I don't think there's an official one. @rimbitwhale seems to get tagged and consulted the most.
Profitmaker551

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

I tried to find out anything useful about this coin.  One thing I know it has 100% premain. 
Maybe here are people who can clearly explain what is it mean?
Sorry for my english.
Coinmaster11

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

Seems to be some movement in terms of updates and developments with this 'Rimbitwhale' now in the picture. He apparently held a zoom meeting the other day to run over future intentions and what's happening at present. Still a lot of confusion surrounding what's happening and is more focused around marketing then development, but if the old known scammer of an owner Mark is handing over the reigns, then it can only be a good thing. I suppose if the coin is fully distributed then that is something different they an promote. I still have my suspicions that he's still heavily involved and is behind the recent uptake, but whilst I still have some Rimbit left over from a long time ago, I'll hodl out and see what happens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: