Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Monaco the best card actually?  (Read 141 times)
GeZero (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:05:47 PM

Monaco card is free, with cashback and airport lounges included (in some of them).

Is there another one with these or similar features??

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fuckfbi

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

Monaco card is free, with cashback and airport lounges included (in some of them).

read comments in app

SCAM ALERT
Jan 25, 2018
Hassaan Abdeen
Without explanation you’re obligated once you start the App to provide your ID, selfie picture tracing your eye movements and contacts. Afterwards, you find the card has minimum useable due to high limitations in withdrawal and use. And guess what? You need to buy their Monaco Coins and hold it for six months in order to get the Visa Cards.

Any Cryptocurrency trader with half a brain would see through such scam.
Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

read comments in app

SCAM ALERT
Jan 25, 2018
Hassaan Abdeen
Without explanation you’re obligated once you start the App to provide your ID, selfie picture tracing your eye movements and contacts. Afterwards, you find the card has minimum useable due to high limitations in withdrawal and use. And guess what? You need to buy their Monaco Coins and hold it for six months in order to get the Visa Cards.

I registred in mistertango 2 days ago, to order the card i had to follow the same steps with selfie etc. but i don't call it scam.
if you want a card you have to provide documents, face it.
fuckfbi

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

read comments in app

SCAM ALERT
Jan 25, 2018
Hassaan Abdeen

I registred in mistertango 2 days ago, to order the card i had to follow the same steps with selfie etc. but i don't call it scam.
if you want a card you have to provide documents, face it.

They dont even have any cards yet:

anyone here? Smiley
Monaco typically replies in under 5m.
Give them a way to reach you:

Hi, yes. His can I help?

SCAM ALERT
Jan 25, 2018
Hassaan Abdeen
You need to buy their Monaco Coins and hold it for six months in order to get the Visa Cards.
is this true?
maybe firstly - are you hit by the west crave problem?

We were not a WaveCrest customer, so no.

But do i need to hold your coins, and wait 6 months?
There is an MCO holding requirement for the Platinum cards, but Midnight Blue comes without such requirement.

The holding period begins when your card is ready to ship: we will notify you to update the app and make the deposit. Once it's done, we will ship the card.

Yeah that probably have low fees

You can read more about it in this article:

Cant i get infront of like if i pay like $5k and get a good one?

MCO purchase & holding period requirement for Monaco Platinum cards (updated)
6 Month Holding Period Required
Written by Amy Ingram
of line*
No. To get higher up on the waiting list, you can send your sharing link to your friends. If they use it to sign up, you will move up the queue.

We are working on making the cards available in all key markets globally. We do not provide exact dates of card shipping in different markets at the moment. Currently we're planning to start shipping the cards to Asia in Q1, Europe in Q2 and North America in Q3.

Okay, nevermind then

Ok :-)
Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:48:26 PM

A bit confusing message,

but, anyway, I know their program is not ready to ship cards.

But you don't have to hold monaco coins, if you don't want metal limited edition cards.
fuckfbi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

A bit confusing message,

but, anyway, I know their program is not ready to ship cards.

But you don't have to hold monaco coins, if you don't want metal limited edition cards.

Doesnt that card have like $200 withdrawal per day, and generally low limits per year?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: