OFFICIAL CGMINER mining software thread for linux/win/osx/mips/arm/r-pi 4.11.1

Pages: << < (3250/3370) > >>

os2sam:

Quote from: maximcmd on October 13, 2015, 12:16:19 PM
--
I still not able to get a copy of messages from working cgminer's cmd window, it starts with the message of "fatal JSON error in configuration file" (the same file on another machine works perfect), then "no hotplug usb devices detected", then 5-6 minutes it stays calm and after this pause come LibUsb Errors reset/success...

--

Never got a fatal json error before.  Hopefully someone else can chime in on that one.
Good Luck,
Sam

Mikestang:

Quote from: os2sam on October 13, 2015, 02:46:06 PM
--
Quote from: maximcmd on October 13, 2015, 12:16:19 PM
--
I still not able to get a copy of messages from working cgminer's cmd window, it starts with the message of "fatal JSON error in configuration file" (the same file on another machine works perfect), then "no hotplug usb devices detected", then 5-6 minutes it stays calm and after this pause come LibUsb Errors reset/success...

--

Never got a fatal json error before.  Hopefully someone else can chime in on that one.
Good Luck,
Sam

--

The U3 is notoriously fickle and a piece of crap (see the U3 thread in hardware).  I would suggest that much of your difficulty may stem from the device and not cgminer, per se.  Do you have any other mining devices you can try?

-ck:

Quote from: os2sam on October 13, 2015, 02:38:53 PM
--
-ck,
Did you know that Firefox is now blocking your web pages?

--
No I did not  >:(

Some fucking moron has confused legit mining software with trojans packing ancient versions of cgminer as the innocent bystander. Unfortunately getting someone ONTO this list is easy and getting off it is annoying. FFS...

maximcmd:

I use U3 on Mac desktop with OSX and Oracle VB with Windows XP... and it works perfect - no dups, no stales, all the day about 62-63 GH/s. I also have non-static IP and cgminer reset U3 everytime my IP changed.
The problems appear when I move U3 to netbook Lenovo S9. Hardware is good enough for one U3, but its configuration and cutted bios make me crazy... I think the problem is in the netbook and BUS structure which I cannot change without extra soft or full BIOS... I do not understand why the same settings are OK on one machine and useless on another... All USB ports with plugged devices are USB 2.0... U3 recognized as 1.1 (((( I do travel a lot and like to take my toy with me, that's why I need to set cgminer on the small netbook instead of the desktop.

p3yot33at3r:

Greetings -ck & kano,

Wasn't sure where to ask, so thought I'd try here. Are there any plans afoot for one of your legendary firmware/binaries for the S7, a-la the S3? I'd love to use them on p2pool, but the stability/hash rate is crap/unstable with the borked bitmain software..... :P

Thanks for all your work guys - top notch  :)

Pages: << < (3250/3370) > >>