OFFICIAL CGMINER mining software thread for linux/win/osx/mips/arm/r-pi 4.11.1

Pages: << < (3259/3370) > >>

fullintegrity:

where do i find how to create the file to run the miners? a cgminer .bat file runs inside the extracted cgminer program files? on c drive? i dont get how to initiate the miner? using x3 thunder and ispace.co.uk pool, but dont know the exact .bat file. Anyone have sample, i could plug my pool credentials in or even better, a simple set of instructions?
thanks a mil

kano:

Quote from: fullintegrity on November 06, 2015, 06:10:22 AM
--
where do i find how to create the file to run the miners? a cgminer .bat file runs inside the extracted cgminer program files? on c drive? i dont get how to initiate the miner? using x3 thunder and ispace.co.uk pool, but dont know the exact .bat file. Anyone have sample, i could plug my pool credentials in or even better, a simple set of instructions?
thanks a mil

--
https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer/blob/master/README#L55

helipotte:

Anyone had any problems with poor performance of Monarchs using firmware 1.4.5?  Mine all hash at about 25% of their expected rate.  This problem

does not happen with the units I have using firmware 1.4.2 or 1.4.3.  I have tried CGminer 4.9.2 in Windows 7 X64 and with Minera on a beaglebone.

Same issue on both platforms.

kano:

My monarch died long ago ... that someone else (not BFL) supplied me with.

BFL never contacted us about firmware changes or anything like that (or even about the Monarch until LONG after they should have) so your on your own with support of newer firmware in them since I've no idea at all what might have changed and no way to test it.

helipotte:

Quote from: kano on November 09, 2015, 05:53:18 AM
--
My monarch died long ago ... that someone else (not BFL) supplied me with.

BFL never contacted us about firmware changes or anything like that (or even about the Monarch until LONG after they should have) so your on your own with support of newer firmware in them since I've no idea at all what might have changed and no way to test it.

--

I am just guessing here but it seem like CGminer is treating this unit (Monarch W/1.4.5 FW) as a "single".  My units all hash at about 60-70Gh.  Maybe incorrect

identification in some way.

Pages: << < (3259/3370) > >>