Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What you guys mining nowadays?  (Read 325 times)
Mikaelxiong (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:02:10 AM

Which project on the DL is worth mining?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shubham412302

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

Pigeon coin is profitable now and has huge potential if you HODL till end of the year till App and Social Network launch.
Bulitt

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

My low end cards (HD 6950 1GB and R9 270X 2GB) are mining Masari or Stellite depending on the profitability.
My gaming PC mines Masari/Stellite on the CPU and Zcoin on the MSI RX 580 in Lubuntu linux, and Masari on the RX 580 when in windows/gaming.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

Mining on ethash right now, will hold them though as of the moment

will try to HODL them as long as I could

Price would surely spikes on the coming months

been tired on chasing Sh*tty coins low diff

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:10:18 AM

I never had this privilege to mine a coin. If I was back in 2010/11/12 or even 13/14/15 then I would consider mining Bitcoin. Now a days, it's not profitable unless someone coming with big plan I guess.

What is this DL by the way?

Anyway, to me mining anything else rather than bitcoin is kind of a thing which will never happen. So, yeah! I am not mining anything to add up.

You can never predict a market. I still have few coins/tokens which I considered will spike up soon are now even over 80% down. If you get a good price then just sell them.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
leonix007

Grow with community

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

You can never predict a market. I still have few coins/tokens which I considered will spike up soon are now even over 80% down. If you get a good price then just sell them.

Looking at their current prices, some of those Sh*tty coins are on par already with nov 2017 prices

I will hold them as long as I could until it ripes

if price still surge downwards, I should say RIP on those coins

o btw, I am preparing some bags for those alts coins

cant wait to see them when king BTC goes at below 6k levels

Cool

edwardceng

Activity: 266
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

~snip
You can never predict a market. I still have few coins/tokens which I considered will spike up soon are now even over 80% down.
buddy, that statement includes a prediction.Cheesy.
sometimes miners have different methods to sell their coin from the result the mining. I once held ETH coin for 1 year and sold it when the ETH price was at its peak and it was the result of a prediction

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

If you know your stuffs then fine mate. I am too scared to hold any other coin than bitcoin. If the value of the bitcoin even goes down to 99% or above still I will hold them. Perhaps I will start buying all even if it needs to sell my kidney  Tongue (you know - I will not sell it  Smiley)

sometimes miners have different methods to sell their coin from the result the mining. I once held ETH coin for 1 year and sold it when the ETH price was at its peak and it was the result of a prediction
It happened to me too. I remember, buying ETH when the price was 0.096BTC then the market started to going down and at some point ETH was 0.028BTC LOL. I held it forgetting that I had some ETH. The price jumped up after long time (I guess it took around a year or so) and then finally I sold those ETH with a little profit. The long hold paid off eventually.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
leonix007

Grow with community

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:36:30 AM

If you know your stuffs then fine mate. I am too scared to hold any other coin than bitcoin. If the value of the bitcoin even goes down to 99% or above still I will hold them. Perhaps I will start buying all even if it needs to sell my kidney  Tongue (you know - I will not sell it  Smiley)

It happened to me too. I remember, buying ETH when the price was 0.096BTC then the market started to going down and at some point ETH was 0.028BTC LOL. I held it forgetting that I had some ETH. The price jumped up after long time (I guess it took around a year or so) and then finally I sold those ETH with a little profit. The long hold paid off eventually.

King BTC at below 6K level

Prepare the bags boys

Crypto Coins are on Red Sale!

I wonder if still go down to below 5k level
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: