Bitcoin Forum
February 28, 2020, 04:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Strategy  (Read 854 times)
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:30:22 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 01:59:39 AM by Heyyyrenz
Merited by Daffadile (5), Digitalbitcoin (1), Tyrantt (1), ocid (1), metenjean (1), staywoke081 (1)

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

That's the only jobs I have few months back and now here's my strategy:
1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnlhy251

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:38:29 AM

Thank you for the information dude.
Rappyboy

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:46:14 AM

Invest and hold, pick a coin or whatever investment backed by good research. Thats the way to go.
pansu18

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:13:50 AM

So it is possible to earn without investing assets. Thank you for the information mate it will be encouragement to others
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:20:16 AM

Good advice. I would add also for patience. You have to wait 1-6 month before the distribution of the particular bounty. But when you recieve the token and see the overall price usually it has enough value to wait.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:28:00 AM

good strategy to benefit from bitcoin and crypto world, but it's back to myself, because everyone has different strategies for profit, I divide the strategy into 2 parts, long-term strategy and short-term strategy. so I can classify my income. and in my opinion, this is the best way I do.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:35:52 AM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll earn atleast a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But id you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with all the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper stratgey/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patiende.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.
Earning strategy is in your self you will become pro and get more strategy if you do workhard always and because of workhard i'll become pro to earn some bitcoind and other altcoins by joining in a successful company.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:38:42 AM

good strategy to benefit from bitcoin and crypto world, but it's back to myself, because everyone has different strategies for profit, I divide the strategy into 2 parts, long-term strategy and short-term strategy. so I can classify my income. and in my opinion, this is the best way I do.

For now, I'm just starting and probably take your advise since it seems to be a great strategy for beginners like myself. As of now, I'm expected to earn my bounty hopefully in the coming weeks to come and would gladly save it first. Once I improve my ranking, next thing I will do is to apply again for a signature campaign ad in order to hopefully earn again some bounty and save it again while waiting for the right time.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
MocAnCo

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:51:29 AM

Wink Your work and your strategy are same my friends. I see they are earning lots of tokens. But, I wonder how will it worth be when there are lots of ICO or non-ICO projects? More and more kinds of tokens are created, many of them have $0.0001 value!!!
Kravious

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:15:47 AM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll earn atleast a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But id you have patience then that's good)

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with all the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper stratgey/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patiende.

Hey Renz,

Unfortunately, there are several airdrop that turn out to be a scam. You should also take a look at this. https://airdropalert.com/ -- I am not sure, however I think all airdrops located in this website are the legit ones.
audrey12

Activity: 196
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

I also did the same stuff I don't have capital to begin with so I started with faucets then after I have ranked up as junior member I devoted my idle time doing signature and social media campaign. The earnings I get was kept and use for investment after saving enough for capital so up to this moment everything is earnings and continuously growing without any money put put on my pocket. It's really amazing and very rewarding for me.

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:22:52 AM

good strategy, but I prefer signature campaign and social media, besides being active in bitcointalk, I also like trading and investment. because trading and investment is my core strategy to benefit from the crypto world. I think you should try and deepen it.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 619

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:34:35 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

I assumed that was a strategy for people who had  full time at crypto, those tasks couldn't be done just in a few hours
filtering some good ICO, work on bounty tasks will be take a more time than we think

Heyyyrenz

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:56:35 AM

I assumed that was a strategy for people who had  full time at crypto, those tasks couldn't be done just in a few hours
filtering some good ICO, work on bounty tasks will be take a more time than we think

I totally disagree with you. You can work through cryptocurrency and invest in the ICO at the same time even though you're not a full time cryptocurrency worker. As long as you manaed your time well and follow it accordingly you can achieve this kind of strategy. You need to follow your time management strictly like me i'm using a MS Excel to make a schedule for my social media campaign and signature campaign.

This kind of strategy is not easy if you're not dedicated enough or you're not willing to earn this strategy is not for you because you're going to make profits and investments from scratch.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:03:21 AM

I assumed that was a strategy for people who had  full time at crypto, those tasks couldn't be done just in a few hours

Pretty much what I've wanted to say. These are ok if the person knows english enough for a sentence to be understandable and has time to sit down and go around the forum. Otherwise,  joining various airdrops, social and telegram bounties is a good way to get some ICOs that may be worth quite something later on, but that takes time (waiting for that coin/token to hit the exchange).

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:50:38 AM

I also do same thing - joining in signature campaigns. When I receive my earnings, I hold it in my wallet and wait for the pump then when I feel satisfied with the value, I convert 50 % of it and deposit in my savings. The remaining 50%, I consider it as my investment.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

There are so many earnings strategy, we could do for us to manage our earnings properly. Participating in signature campaigns, can also help. We could convert our earnings from wallet into fiat so it is easy for me to manage.

Coincado

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:03:13 PM

Wink Your work and your strategy are same my friends. I see they are earning lots of tokens. But, I wonder how will it worth be when there are lots of ICO or non-ICO projects? More and more kinds of tokens are created, many of them have $0.0001 value!!!

The value of the coin doesn't matter, if it has a low value you just get more tokens as a reward, simple as that. For example look at KIN it has been holding strong in the top 100 on coinmarketcap although it's coin value is only $0.000351. The lower the value of the coin the more attractive it looks for crypto investors, this has been proven multiple times and has been stated by many famous crypto investors.
anjaydut

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:50:47 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 02:53:33 PM by anjaydut

as I do now, follow my signature campaign and more
and I also learned about trading, learning to read charts, because we know by ourselves, the risks of bitcoin just like the profits to be had.
But if we do not learn first about bitcoin
we will not be a successful trader

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

This is a very good and useful for many guys here thread. However, as you see now socials do not let doing it (I mean at least facebook and Instagram). For me translations are not a bad way to get extra tokens and coins. But all this stuff does not give really good profit. Investing is more promising.
HabBear

Activity: 1022
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:54:43 PM

So how do I started?

• Airdrops

Airdrops are a solid idea but really tough to make income on when you're just starting out. Airdrops only occur as part of a hard fork. Airdrops are the act of granting owners of the target hard fork coin an equal amount of the new coin so they can easily adopt the forking (new) coin.

So to make any earnings or income via airdrops you actually have to own cryptocurrency already AND it has to be in the coin that is being hard forked. The first part of that is difficult because, as you mentioned, you were just starting how. It is, however, easy to redirect any cryptocurrency to the currency that is the target for a hard fork, you just have to leave it in that wallet until you can claim the newly created coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ragavancoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:55:11 PM

Yes what you mentioned at your post the all options will help to get some good amount of Bitcoins and other crypto coins, because of I already get some good amount of tokens for bounties campaign and other activities like PTC,faucet and more.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MiiDoViic

Activity: 280
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

Those are my earning sources too ,in addition to trading when I get lucky i could double those earnings. I really suggest for everyone who understand Cryptocurrencies and earn from sig campaign and airdrops to get involved in trading . It might not be easy at first and yes you might lose some of your assets ,but by time you will get the experience and become able to make the right decisions . Trading could really be the best way to earn money if you become good at it. Also don't just spend what you earn , Hold , as holding coins has proven many times to be very powerful and could earn what you amounts that you could dream of.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1375

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

You realize if everyone here did what your saying to do there won’t be a here anymore.

These “companies” (and I’m using the term loosely) pay advertising people, like yourself, to increase awareness of their “product” (shell game, racket, hustle, snow job, sham, etc.) with potential buyers (idiots, fools, marks, suckers, etc.). If everyone here is advertising and no one here is buying then how are these “companies” (scammers, conmen, hustlers, crooks, sharks, etc.) supposed to make money and survive?

Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:22:25 PM

People think too much of the short term. Forget tomorrows prices unless its a very aggressive high pos investment and you know what you doing and have worked out what could happen because I will tell you now that there is money to be made for the patient. Think long-term. Plan ahead. Assess the risk and be honest with yourself. You have to believe in yourself and the coins you pick. Most people simply give up but you try and keep trying and keep going eventually you start getting the hang of things. So splash out some money over a few coins and see what happens. It doesn't have to be a lot, just what you can live without. The reward will outweigh the risk you take if done properly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
staywoke081

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

Thanks for the earn strat tips, I have a feeling like we are gonna get a lot more tips but that is a good thing. Sometimes you forget how many ways you can earn in this inudstry, ty and merit for you sir Cool
bicoin110

Merit: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:37:44 PM

you can earn some money with bloging

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

I earn in bitcoin by joining a signiture campaigns and bounty campaigns this is my strategy of earning in bitcoin because of this campaign i got some good amount of tokens. And after they end my campaign i would apply again to my next campaign and then if i have a lot of profit i would start to invest in the right time to gain a lot of profit
sadacoin

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

Thank you for your advice. I am also a student. I have been in Bitcoin for a year. I also mainly increase my income by participating in bounty events such as signature activities and translating.
jritz2344973

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

Yes what you mentioned at your post the all options will help to get some good amount of Bitcoins and other crypto coins, because of I already get some good amount of tokens for bounties campaign and other activities like PTC,faucet and more.

I think low-cost high-throw, so you can get a lot of money. In fact, in the Bitcoin market, many traditional strategies can also achieve good results.
pat231

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:47:47 AM

This info is soo soo helpful. Thank you so much!

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

I think this time you have provided very useful information to all members who are in this forum, because some of the tricks you have written above are very good tricks, it can even be a recommendation to follow all the suggestions you give. In addition to the benefits to be had, of course also provide a lot of knowledge for everyone who is in this forum. This is a topic I rarely read because it contains creative enough suggestions.
azker

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:59:03 PM
Merited by anga3636 (1)

Seems like a good idea but like you need to also consider that time management is also very important in all this
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

Seems like a good idea but like you need to also consider that time management is also very important in all this
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

Pretty much the same strategy with you although, I am not doing translations because I just don't want to and I'm not doing Airdrops, mainly because most of it are scams and if not, it is a shitcoin.

Well, nothing is really easy in this world, success is the result of hard work. Even big investors in the crypto world have their own fair share of hardships. You just have to be smart with your savings on how you can diversify it well to make it grow more.
queenhallmark

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

So it is possible to earn without investing assets. Thank you for the information mate it will be encouragement to others
That was well known logic though, you can make money without investment of cash but you’ll invest in the other fronts like time
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

Thank you for sharing your strategy. How do you pick ico projects for investment?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

I earn a money in bitcoin by using a signature campaigns and facebook campaigns and when the campaign that I have joined is end, I invest it and join another campaign, so that when I joined another campaign I earn more profit.

Edraket31

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

I earn a money in bitcoin by using a signature campaigns and facebook campaigns and when the campaign that I have joined is end, I invest it and join another campaign, so that when I joined another campaign I earn more profit.
Yes that is right, let us continue as much as there is an opportunity, for me I don't mind how much the payment for as long as I have the chance to earn even for a little and still the quality of my support are equal regardless of the amount I earned, what's important is I  have the chance to earn and it is up to me how I am going to maximize it.
meer45

Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

I have a friend, who also has the same strategy as Heyyyrenz. I think that's the only way to earn a lot here in crypto world. But things will be harder after the merit system I guess, because for getting higher ranks patience and writing posts will not be enough. 

Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

Nice of you to share your strategy. Personally, I have been doing the same although I have never tried investing in an ICO before. I also allocate my earnings and subdivide it into different percentages accordingly to savings and expenses. It's always good to have your own strategy which would suit your needs and capacity, so it should vary from each individual.

It has been hard for others, including myself, to choose an ICO because there has been numerous scams in the past, and this has made others scared of investing in ICOs or skeptical of them. Perhaps the thread you have shared would help those who want to invest to avoid the ICOs that are scams.

That's true. Many others are discouraged from investing or getting involved in cryptos because they think that you would need to have an investment or large amount of money in order to earn, but in reality, there are many other ways available to earn in cryptocurrency world.

Alexnelepa92

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

Yes good strategy that has been listed, I will add here enter blogs and YouTube channel , telegrams chats so you can make money without investing $ but putting effort, but then all this will be rendered good profit.On account Andropov guys make separate wallets ETH since many cases of break-ins and loss of tokens.
zoloq33

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

There are countless of threads about how to earn your first bitcoins. This is actually a great strategy to get some first capital to be able to dive into the crypto market. Bounties is great as if you are patient enough you'll eventually hit a good bounty campaign that will yield you good profits. After a year or so you should have enough funds to be able to start investing in coins and ICO rather than bounties.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

I am in a similar Smiley boat. I do this fr a living now and also as a long term saver for our pension and to help my Family. I also am going to alter my strategy now and for every job completed I will take out between 25-30% for living expenses/family needs etc. 50% Will hold for long term and the other 15-20% I will utilize in Ethereum or other main coins to reinvest in high quality ICOS. I am going to use this strategy from now on as I believe it will be the most effective also amidst bull and bear markets. Good luck and it's great you started so young, congrats.
mattmct

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

Also important is cashing out some bit to reward yourself and maybe put the fiat into IRL securer investments to protect yourself
dongosquad

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

It has been hard for others, including myself, to choose an ICO because there has been numerous scams in the past, and this has made others scared of investing in ICOs or skeptical of them. Perhaps the thread you have shared would help those who want to invest to avoid the ICOs that are scams.
It never hurts to try. The important thing does not put eggs in one basket, that's one way to avoid big losses if we join the project scam. The advantage of following ICO is very big if the project we follow is successful, then let's try.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Medium|LinkedIn|Telegram|Reddit|CoinMarketCap
cetel

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

I also earn bounty and airdrop
batman12345

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

i want to ask something from Signature Campain, Social Media Campaigns, Translations, Airdrops, Other bounties. from all this job Which one you get high paid ?? if you accept job from developer when ico, Do you succeful doing your job? any complain from developer when you do your job?
Heyyyrenz

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:36:59 AM

i want to ask something from Signature Campain, Social Media Campaigns, Translations, Airdrops, Other bounties. from all this job Which one you get high paid ??
The highest payment there is the signature campaign and the translation campaign. But most of the translation campaign pays tokens which you can get after the ICO but if you're looking for a high payment with BTC the signature campaign is the best one but there's many things you need to consider first in signature campaign such as proper english (or atleast understandable), knowledge about crypto and time management.

But if you're looking for a maximum profit get all thos jobs here and manage your time well and follow it of course. It may not be easy but i'll guarantee it. It's worth it.

if you accept job from developer when ico, Do you succeful doing your job?
Of course. If i'm not going to do my job well, then they'll not going to reward me a profit.  Grin

any complain from developer when you do your job?
It all depends on you. If you do something wrong or against the rule they're going to ban, blacklist or the worst part is they're going to put you a red trust. But in my case there's no complain about the manager since i'm doing my job well.
Kez1817

Activity: 520

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

I think most of people here has the same strategy like what you have said,joining signature campaign,facebook,twitter,etc... Me too,i am a bitcoiner without any capital to earn bitcoin for investment but only doing job well like  campaign. It is a helpfull tools for everyone.
Malamok101

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:24:50 AM

It's a good strategy for everyone to learn that this topic may have been more readable so they can learn what they need to know.

codpku

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

As long as i join in crypto world i do exactly what you did but im not yet get my first cash out from the bounty hopefully i can get my first cash out and i get the right project and dont get scam hopefully
hashcoinusa

Activity: 344

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

Just posting or Facebook share is OK for short term; but becoming Block chain developer and working on ICO can result in big bucks. Also can be more rewarding in terms of the  growth.

cosmoo

Activity: 730
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

I know what you do there  Grin
You just want to earn some merits from newbies for an information Smiley
Heyyyrenz

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

I know what you do there  Grin
You just want to earn some merits from newbies for an information Smiley

Nope, I just want to share my strategy and yeah to provide some information to newcomers because i'm once a newbie and no one teaches me or guides me to have a stable income and I just want to have a contribution here in the forum and for your information not only newbies will going to benefit from this as well as the others who doesn't know how to subdivide their money and just spend it all to investment or savings etc. lastly if you've read about the last phrase I ask them "What's your strategy" because I also want to know from others this is not just an info to get some merits.

The merits is just a bonus, why don't you try to post some high quality contents and have a contribution here in the forum?
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

Yes thank you for your information.
no wonder your thread has merited.
the best strategy to earning for me is through a campaign that can gain me profit without capital.
luckybegum3907

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

I have ranked up as the junior member I devoted my idle time doing signature and social media campaign. The earnings I get was kept and use for investment after saving enough for capital so up to this moment everything is earnings and continuously growing without any money put in my pocket. You need to follow your time management strictly like me I'm using an MS Excel to make a schedule for my social media campaign and the signature campaign. Participating in signature campaigns can also help.
kevpantof

Activity: 493

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

Also important is cashing out some bit to reward yourself and maybe put the fiat into IRL securer investments to protect yourself
There is nothing bad in cashing out your bitcoin or any other coin time to time because this reduces the intensity of your regret if the very next day, you coin unexpectedly dumps hard. What I do with my profit is that I invest it into my business. This helps me a lot in running my business smoothly. Plus I am always looking for some good crypto currencies to invest into with the profit I earn from bitcoin and some other good coins.
sheryllanka

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

the strategy you made is right but you also need to follow the rules and terms stated in their campaign because if you do not follow their rules they will not get you paid or paid by the campaign. here's my strategy and you need to read it carefully and understand the campaign before you join because they have rules that do not fit your ranking
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

I'm also a student, and generally I only make money by investing in ICO projects and doing the bounty.
I'm going to sell 30 percent of my tokens when I'm going up, and I'm going to switch to fiat money, and then I'm going to replace the other tokens with ETH and continue to invest in the ICO program.  Grin

jhezmark

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

the one the strategy in bitcoin is trading up and at the same time the OBV was trading down, this is an indication that people are selling into this rally so the move to the upside wouldn’t be sustainable. The same is true in reverse if Bitcoin was trading down and at the same time the OBV was trading up
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

Thanks for sharing this, this is a great help for those who are inspiring to earn bitcoin or altcoins without any money to invest. This is also my way of earning bitcoin though!  Keep Up Smiley

stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:39:14 PM

I also earn bounty and airdrop
It shows that you are only doing it for the money. You don't seem to have any interest in the projects that the ICO's have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sadnu

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:05:30 PM

There are many things you can do to make a bitcoin, the first is posting and of course you need to do is join the bounty and the campaign and when you joined a campaign you can now post and earn bitcoin pays for you.
cupco

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

i want to ask something from Signature Campain, Social Media Campaigns, Translations, Airdrops, Other bounties. from all this job Which one you get high paid ??
The highest payment there is the signature campaign and the translation campaign. But most of the translation campaign pays tokens which you can get after the ICO but if you're looking for a high payment with BTC the signature campaign is the best one but there's many things you need to consider first in signature campaign such as proper english (or atleast understandable), knowledge about crypto and time management.

But if you're looking for a maximum profit get all thos jobs here and manage your time well and follow it of course. It may not be easy but i'll guarantee it. It's worth it.

if you accept job from developer when ico, Do you succeful doing your job?
Of course. If i'm not going to do my job well, then they'll not going to reward me a profit.  Grin

any complain from developer when you do your job?
It all depends on you. If you do something wrong or against the rule they're going to ban, blacklist or the worst part is they're going to put you a red trust. But in my case there's no complain about the manager since i'm doing my job well.

Agree if we will go with our job with modesty and honesty than no one will harass us about it, we will have to work according to the rules and regulation fixed by the community so no one will let us down, it is up to us that how much as can work as I am working two jobs one I have my regular job, and the other is signature campaign so both job have some rules that I will have to follow for better future with my job.
gantez

Activity: 798
Merit: 24

http://www.thegeomadao.com/

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

Good advice. I would add also for patience. You have to wait 1-6 month before the distribution of the particular bounty. But when you recieve the token and see the overall price usually it has enough value to wait.

That is if you eventually get it without fraud but weekly payments, you instantly know by the end of the week if pay is not coming. Meanwhile, I read ico bounties are more valued when compared weekly and again you can be lucky to see more increase when you hodl .

etron

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

thank you for the information in sharing experiences as this will be a life guide. sometimes we feel comfortable during this life, and complacent with greater income. forget about the future, life is wasteful. by giving direction to others in this case, (20% = 20% = 60% future investment) is the most important savings in life. because all this time, I am in this life too wasteful.
Mypanara19

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

Earning strategy I have already tried joining or investing thru ico's, have not earn through it yet because few of the ico's I joined became scam..I've tried trading altcoins and earn a little. And now since the market has been down for almost a month I stopped for awhile. I am now happy doing social media and signature campaigns. At least here I do not need any amount of money to invest and I have earned quite good.

tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

Thank you for sharing dude.
I'm very agree with you. I'm also doing like you, and I have a lot friends doing like you too. We all are students, but we so excited because we can earn some money with this.
This strategy only give us risk about wasting time if the project scam, not losing our money
metenjean

Activity: 504
Merit: 135

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

This is a good advice for all of us who wanted to use bitcointalk community to gain side income because we got no capital to lose, beside only hardwork and our dedication. I've been joining signature campaign and social media and i think its the best source of income, Airdrop might be a good source but its more like gambling because there are too much scam and basiscally now there are not so much airdrop going around. However are there any advice on how to do translations? Because i think its the most hardest campaign since we need to race with others to gain developer trust since i never did any translation campaign  Grin Grin

alquimje

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

Such a good strategy, thank you for this. I will challenge myself to learn more and have patience. In perfect timing I can earn. Smiley
loragean03

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:20:21 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

I have to use this idea for more better result, because as of now I only participating in signature campaign which I learned first when I was a newbie, and I didn't get any idea on this some options you suggested.

Signature Campaigns - YES
Social Media Campaigns - NO
Translations - NO
Airdrops - YES

as you can see I only got participated in 2 bounty categories and nothing more, because I don't have any idea on how to do that. but now as you stated that this are belongs to your strategy that can earn income without investing, you enlighten me sir. I will study how these 2 missing activities of mine, to earn more possible as I thought before.

and I will do this Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment) after ive done your strategy mentioned above.
Dluretic

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

If don't have enough money, so for the bounty thread is a good choice, in general I will attend the signature movement and twitter, because these two do not need to spend too much time, and choose a good ICO project will have a good income.

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

Thanks for sharing your earning strategy. I think it is wisely done and you know what you're doing.
merrillolive

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

Your sharing is great. However, I am a new member. I am not eligible to participate in the bonus campaign. I am still here and trying to gain more knowledge as well as experience on the crypto market. I will participate in the bonus campaign when qualified.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1291

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

Your sharing is great. However, I am a new member. I am not eligible to participate in the bonus campaign. I am still here and trying to gain more knowledge as well as experience on the crypto market. I will participate in the bonus campaign when qualified.

Some bounties, particularly social media campaign will accept you even if you are newbies on this forum.

What OP does is similar to my case, but instead of earning solely from bounties, I got a part-time job as a writer too as my main income (I'm still in college). I diversify it to some stock and also crypto assets. The amount might be small, but I'm investing by the way, so that is not a problem for me. I do a trade to, sometimes.

I'm not investing in ICO though, at least not yet. As you might know, capital is the reason.

udivkx

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

Good strategy. Correct. I'm also a student and have been earning my bounty for half a year now - it's worth your time.

krimzon1321$$

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

I have participated in a few airdrops and bountys. Got a few different tokens, so would be nice to see some do well. They are good to get you started but definitely takes a while without investing much. I’ve managed to invest in a few ICO’s which have paid off.
meyklove

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

This thread is very helping for us newbies here that what to earn money. I know its not easy but I'll do what you do and hope the outcome will be positive for me.

shezu007

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

I will prefer still trading but on low level. Like I  want to explain it more briefly you need to buy some of bitcoins and hold them for a future as price hit a previous peak price then you need to decide while also for present trading you need to buy as price down 7500$ and when price bump from 8500$ then sell. That will be profitable for you.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 1274
Merit: 578

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Dice Game

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

The best earning strategy that i have is to work in a signature campaign and keep doing that until you got a decent amount of bitcoin to use as a capital and then that is how you will be able to start trading and also study on how to make a good trades and then keep doing that until you make your capital bigger and then that is how you will have an unlimited source of profits without spending any of your money out from your wallet.

.WOLF.BET.▄███████████▄
███████    ████████████▄
███████    ███████   ▀██
██████████████████    ██
██    ██████████████████
██    ███████    ███████
█████████████    ███████
███████    █████████████
███████    ███████    ██
██████████████████   ▄██
██        ▀███████████▀
██
██

█████
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███
█████

hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

I guess your strategy is beneficial for your finances. Mine looks also almost the same. I recommend it to everyone who needs a good strategy

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

Interesting story,dude!I can give you advice)You also can participate in the bitcoin lotteries)It's excellent possibility to recieve some additional money)
Nkan25

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

Always take profit when you trade..If you have enough Bitcoins leave some in a wallet that collects forks..Mine a reliable coin that can turn a profit. Their is no secret to it, only work and research.
Rodeo02

Activity: 980
Merit: 549

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:10:59 AM

Always take profit when you trade..If you have enough Bitcoins leave some in a wallet that collects forks..Mine a reliable coin that can turn a profit. Their is no secret to it, only work and research.
Learn a lot of strategy that you are able to take for like for this example you are making some learning on how are you able to make some earning on it.

ben-iyieke

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:26:16 AM

Nice way to go about this good strategy to benefit from bitcoin and crypto world, but it's back to different set of people, because everyone has different strategies for profit, this can be divided into two parts, long-term strategy and short-term strategy. for the main time i am a man for long-term strategy.
redsap

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:45:20 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

thanks for the information, make me inspired
but for the airdrop how you chose the right airdorop, or just eat all of them not picky because 3 or 5 times i'am join an airdrop but still don't have anyting in pocket

JoshMart

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

Thank you for sharing this, very informative and helpful. I do the same, try to earn more on jobs through participating on signature campaigns. I also divide it to withdrawal and investment so now, I have several coins on HOLD for a long time investment.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Tukazzz

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

Marinecoin. A digital currency was born very long.
Marinecoin (MTC) was on the CMC in 2014 and stopped working in 2015. "I do not know why they stopped working."
But right now they come back and offer incentives to those who want to join the Marinecoin.
When you join Marinecoin you must register for a F1 account and verify your F1 account successfully. The reward for that is 450000 MTC will be added to your F1 account. You can also trade on F1 trading platform.
Good luck!!!
tachi641

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

It all depends on you. If you do something wrong or against the rule they're going to ban, blacklist or the worst part is they're going to put you a red trust. But in my case there's no complaint about the manager since I'm doing my job well.
krungpuge03

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:15:45 PM

Im am a newbie here thanks mate , good idea the strategy you shared is excellent
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:28:13 PM

My strategy is to participate in bounty campaigns and trading. 50% of the income from bounty campaigns goes to life, and 50% is invested in cryptocurrency.

blue_nexus15

https://temtum.com/

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

I joined a number of bounty campaigns to earn extra income to focus on investing in good ICO projects that I learned. This is a long way to get the long-term that I made in the past, that is quite reasonable way to this point. I believe that in 2018 this cryptocurrency market will grow extremely strong and that is an opportunity for investors to get a lot of profit from this market. Take your chance today.

vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

Oww.. there's alot of way to earn in bitcoin. We can work for bounty programs and help the company to advertise it so investors will chasing for it and invest it for long term project. We can trade in an exchange which is pretty good though day trading is very risky, but if you hold your tokens  for long it will be more profitable. 2018 is a great year to all of us in Cryptonation.
Insanerman

Activity: 616
Merit: 304

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:01:59 AM

I am also a student who has the same strategy like yours.
Yes, you do need to have a lot of patience because it's very hard when you dont have enough capital to start trading. I am also involving myself through signature and bounty campaigns, participating in airdrops as well as in ICO's, but for some beginners it is very risky cause sometimes these projects can be scam.
I am now trading because of this strategy. Thank you for sharing this, it is a very big help for those beginners who doesnt know how to start.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️

Full Member (Preview)

▅▅▅▅▅▅━━━━━ BTCitcointalk Charity Program ━━━━━▅▅▅▅▅▅
Give Hope To Everyone ━━»【❤️】«━━ $1 Is A Big Thing For Them
▅▅▅▅▅▅━━━━━ Contribute Now ━━━━━▅▅▅▅▅▅
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5124375
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:57:12 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

You can earn by you gonna trade your money to market to became it triples a month ago it is the best  strategy  I think
gwapoinside2

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:05:01 AM

If you want to earn bitcoin you must apply into a campaign so you can have a profit but you must work for it if you want to earn bitcoin .

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
sabine80

Activity: 658

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:30:40 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

good strategy! i try it the same way. i hope with some bounties i can arrive the day i own one bitcoin. but it is now a long and hard way and the new merit system makes it not easier.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:45:44 AM

my strategy and your strategy is similiar, i haven't spend any fiats to earning some btc from bounty campaign and airdrops.
And the rewards i kept it on my wallet and buy some altcoins that will held an hardfork, so free money there.
Sar elok

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

I agree with you. Every job requires patience to get through it. In bounty hunting, patience and time are the two things we need
Sar elok

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:16:11 AM

I agree with you. Every job requires patience to get through it. In bounty hunting, patience and time are the two things we need
Oasisman

Activity: 1078
Merit: 412

Hodl is the future XD

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:58:05 AM

Very good to hear about how you sustain that kind of strategy. There are a lot of people who thinks the same strategy as you, the only problem is, they cant maintain a certain percentage on how they save (make it more profitable if necessary and withdrawals). I agree about "PATIENCE and KNOWLEDGE" on how to properly handle your assets. I was one of the people who fail to maintain that kind of strategy and I also lost a lot of good opportunity to triple or double what I earn from my work here. So, I somehow back up my investment with a small capital while doing Campaigns.   

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Geoll29

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:02:41 AM

This is a kind hearted revelation of earnings from a forum member. I really appreciate what you have share to us. Members like you deserve to be given a reward for unselfishness. Kudos my friend.

MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

Every person have own strategy.also I have strategy, firstly i do signature campaign and social media campaign like Facebook,twitter.also active in bitcoin talk.then I found some benefit and do trading also investing.that's my own strategy.
Zeque02

Activity: 434

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:11:57 AM

There are so many earnings strategy, we could do for us to manage our earnings properly. Participating in signature campaigns, can also help. We could convert our earnings from wallet into fiat so it is easy for me to manage.

Things to do in order to earn is by joining different signature campaign but before you join make sure you are knowledgeable for you to have thoughts to share and know first the job description.

Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

I'm just starting and probably take your advise since it seems to be a great strategy for beginners like myself. As of now, I'm expected to earn my bounty hopefully in the coming weeks to come and would gladly save it first. There are many terms of earning strategy using bitcoin.
KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

Very good read! You could easily make a living of participating in BitcoinTalk Bounties and Airdrops. Of course, it requires creativity and hard work, but it's doable, and the profit is great as well.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

It is a good advice to know how to make income without investing though to make reasonable income need much time. Knowing which ICO is scam is very difficult because the scammers will put everything in place to look like legit ICO.
Aaarono

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

When I run out of money to invest, it's a good thing to participate in Bounty Campaigns and Airdrops.
Mainly, I tend to invest my earned fiat in Coins that are not holding Bounty Campaigns and for other coins I participate in Bounty Campaigns.
I see no point in buying a coin that I could earn by participating in Bounty Campaigns
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

It is a good advice to know how to make income without investing though to make reasonable income need much time. Knowing which ICO is scam is very difficult because the scammers will put everything in place to look like legit ICO.

If you can invest in crypto regularly and participate in bounty campaigns on bitcoin talk, this can add a fairly steady stream of tokens from different projects. If you diversify these holdings, over time you should do fairly well.

shezu007

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:15:59 AM

Earning strategy is must for everyone. Because if you can work with proper plan then you will never face huge problems.
Planning is the best part of every work. I am working with signature campaign happily and the reason is that i am getting more and more experience by working here while also i am doing trading with bitcoins and that is my plan. I am earning more money and also getting experience.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

The best strategy is time management in every thing like now if you have some money investing in the crypto is highly good and profitable decision and the expert investors have practice this bitcoin and the altcoin are now growing with a steady pace and now we have some of the steps like the bitcoin is he digital money and the businesses now establishing the people will receive salary in the digital money for which may the banks will start ATM service for this,

dathaouyen

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:54:29 AM

Your work and your strategy are same mine. But now, i concentrate on airdrop and bouties. And the true is, i'm earning lots of free tokens.
 I'm taking a great project, it's https://marineco.in
The project has fast blockchain, no fees, resilient network. And especially, they are having great advertising strategies.
Join now to receive 450000 free tokens!
hajimasan

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

Yeah , this is much better to share discussion instead to wonder worst place , here I myself started from the cloudmining site Investment like hashocean.com ( that was big scam of the bitcoin industry ) but after the scam of hashocean I started to work in signature campaign where I made about 0.01btc in one month with my memeber account , si CE at that time price of btc was very low but still I started with that amount trading with 10 coins different different investment and I found that everything is simple and easy to make but need lots of patience .
Even today my earnings is from signature campaign ( since not high but enough to complete my daily needs ) and doing trading for long terms and also making better profit .
wonderchaff

Activity: 234
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

wow really nice strategy, this article gives a lot of info for every topics like how to earn some crypto without investment... thumps up Smiley

USD - in God we trust / BTC - in code we trust                                                                       I will not promote shitcoins
ranman09

Activity: 700
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:50:12 PM
Merited by yecats (1)

We have the same strategy. The only thing different is that I don't invest in ICOs. Its because I cant see if an ICO is not a ponzi scam. It's really hard to say if an ICO is not a scam. I'm following this ultimate steps now and is really focusing on each detail I just hope this works. https://medium.com/@reviewcryptos/ultimate-ico-checklist-how-to-check-an-ico-3585ce3408c7
Heyyyrenz

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:08:28 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 01:20:57 AM by Heyyyrenz

Thank you for the feedbacks. This is the only thing I can share to you and for the newbies out there, I'm once a newbie without any knowledge or anyone to ask or to ask for a guide and I hope this kind of sharing may help you to make your first step into cryptocurrency industry and I encourage everyone to have have a participation in our forum let's help each other to be successful any useful knowledge whether big or small as long as it makes a contribution to our forum it's a big help.

Keep on saving guys and be careful about in choosing your investments, remember to be responsible in every actions you're about to make and don't be scared to invest you really need to take risks or follow your guts. After all there's only 2 outputs in regards to investment It's either "You're going to Earn or You're going to Learn"

Happy Earnings Everyone. Ciao.
TradeCrypto

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

If we want earn in the current genaration bitcoin is better option and bitcoin is best strategy to do that . The simple concept to earn good profit from bitcoin is we should know all the marketing concept of bitcoin , then bitcoin is best earning strategy .

Fennishlassy@gmail.com

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

Doing good research and getting your info from top sources (see my signature) is the best way to make money in this market.  Outside of investing, doing freelance work is a good way to bring in more money like upwork .com
holtzmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

Thank you for a useful thread. I am certain that all community members should bec aware of alternative ways to earn profits and a status in the crypto community. It really provides a chance to all to earn from being  useful.
Besides, if a person has enough time and motivated to work in the forum, it is also a great way to learn from others and become expert at least in theory before making a next step, either investing what  you have earned or trading.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

I was also like a bankrupt when I entered into the crypto world. In the starting I did not invest I started with bounties. I started with social media campaigns and airdrops apart from this we can do make a youtube video, article writing, translation and airdrops in order to earn bounty coins. Till date I earned many bounty coins and airdrop coins as well. I have sold several of them and holding too. My earning strategy is to sell 40% of coins I earned from bounties and airdrops and hold 60% of coins for long-term so that you earn and grow your portfolio as well and never sell your coins at down market always wait for the right time because market gives chance many times.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
»   A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry   «
────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ────────
karman383

Activity: 387

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:05:30 AM

There are several strategies to make money.Basically it depends on us. If we have some idle fund, we can invest in crypto. A part of our capital gains can be reinvested again to add our initial capital and the rest may be exchanged to local currency to purchase our daily needs. It can be done either short term or long term strategy depending on our profit target.
For those who don' t have any capital, you can earn money by working in this crypto activity like joining signature campaigns, social media campaigns,etc. Your income here can also be divided for investment purpose and daily needs.
kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

Hi guys!
In  my experience, I earn from doing research works such as articipating in biological researches as a Research Assisstant. But it doesn't pay much, and the onlyp perks of this work is you can travel without using personal expense, but then again it doesn't pay much. So I transfered to a university where I teach College Students, and at the same time doing sideline job of colaborative projects with non-governtmental organizations and with local governemnt units that needed my experties. I was satisfactorily earning and it was fulfilling at the same time.

But then comes, cryptocurrencies with global market. I learned that you can actually gain profits without investing but you just need to be patient as what OP was saying.
I follow the same strategy with OP by joining bounty campaigns particualrly with Signature campaigns and as well joining telegram campaigns.
In this manner you can pretty much gain token with which you can exchange into alts afterwards.
Patience is the key though.

bgator76

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:03:09 PM

Thanks for the info.  I've been trying to sign up for airdrops every day.  Most of them will be worthless, but I'm hoping that if I keep it up I'll end up with a few decent ones that actually have value.  I plan to keep track of my "free" coins and whatever BTC I trade for them as a separate portfolio to see what is possible to make with no monetary investment.
anjaydut

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

I do what you say, work and be patient to make a profit.
because I do not have the capital to trade, even if I get enough money I will not use it to invest bitcoin. I will save it and collect more by working on bitcoins. and I do not want to take risks  Roll Eyes

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 543

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

Thanks for the info.  I've been trying to sign up for airdrops every day.  Most of them will be worthless, but I'm hoping that if I keep it up I'll end up with a few decent ones that actually have value.  I plan to keep track of my "free" coins and whatever BTC I trade for them as a separate portfolio to see what is possible to make with no monetary investment.

Airdrop is one of the best way to earn right now.  I have friends who are into this because they say if you want income or btc without buying some, air drops would be the answer.  As for me since I have a job, signature campaign is the best.  No money to invest and widen your knowledge even.
damrianto

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

every effort that we tekuni every day, still have a way of strategy to earn more income.
  . For me apart from trying every day or working out of the target hours, that's what I do every day and I'm starting to think how to earn more.
  so for that I participated in investing with bitcoin, hopefully this can add to my income from time to time ..
Flangler

Activity: 714
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

I agree with everything what you had written. I have also a strategy for arbitration. You pick an unpopular coin which is on at least two exchanges. And you are looking for a coin with the high spread. Just buy low and sell on second exchange high. I got 300 k satoshi from signature and multiply it 2.1 times to 620k just because some people don't dare to check the price on another exchange. I did it already twice but I think it is a risky strategy, the coin can always be forgotten and one will buy your order but in my opinion it worth it. It works perfectly with a small amount of btc, for example, 0.1 btc is too much.

HYDAX GRID TRADINGBOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeOTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ ListingCommunity
multikript888

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:33:36 AM

the most popular and the first crypto currency is Bitcoin. It exists already in 2009, its value has visibly imitated over the years. For March 2018 1 coin costs 12,000 dollars And everything started at a cost of 0.003 dollars
Periodik

Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:42:34 AM

The ultimate strategy here really if you want to earn without shelling out a certain amount of a starting capital investment is to have personal discipline, determination, hardwork and patience. Nothing can beat a person who has the mentioned virtues. There are so many opportunities to earn here. What you really need to do is to possess the necessary virtues in order to gain success. You may not be spending a single dollar to earn this way but you will be spending a good deal of effort as well as time and sacrifice to be able to do this.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:45:17 AM

This is a good strategy for earning with diligent and hard work then most importantly patient for the receives the rewards of the work done.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jeldzrey16

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

Thats great! thank you for yoour information Smiley I love blogging to which is my earning strategy at first. Writing blog using steemit then passes it unto ICO's company! Double profit!!!

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

A very detailed strategy I must say. With the present downness of the whole market, you will need perseverance added to your patience. And also, the 6months duration might be more. I will advise that you just keep at it and follow prospective projects too.
lanareyDEY

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:17:02 AM

The prefix Crypto means encrypted. Often crypto currency is called digital money or abbreviated as crypt. The key feature of crypto currency is the absence of any administrator on the network.
jakeshadows27

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

this also my strategy as new here but there many ways just explore and research before you give info and registering in some airdrop because there many scammer there

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
nick_nick

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

Your earning strategies are quite in line but the problem right now is that many social media plateforms have ban cryptocurrency ads. For this reason the most dependable earning strategies now is by trading and mining
Obeng minn

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

I totally disagree with you. You can work through cryptocurrency and invest in the ICO at the same time even though you're not a full time cryptocurrency worker. As long as you manaed your time well and follow it accordingly you can achieve this kind of strategy. You need to follow your time management strictly like me i'm using a MS Excel to make a schedule for my social media campaign and signature campaign.

This kind of strategy is not easy if you're not dedicated enough or you're not willing to earn this strategy is not for you because you're going to make profits and investments from scratch.
thank you for the advice. at least I can learn from your experience the best strategy to more easily get the gift.
zilong123

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

Nice, good strategy hoping i use this thank you for sharing tips.
Paul karet

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

thanks for the strategy you post, it might be helpful to delve deeper into strategies for gaining greater gifts.
recycleembarrassM

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

Great. Thanks buddy for this. Will be very helpful.
Garret44eza

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:25:57 PM

Wow. Is it really possible without the assets. Interesting.
Deamindit

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

i dont wanna earn bitcoins. rather i would prefer earning ETH and Lite coins as i had bad experience with btcs
Rollkal

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:37:10 AM

Buying BTC and ETH hold for a long time is the safest and most successful. I think so and I'm still holding them now.
Mlowo

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:56:07 AM

producer strategy if my opinion by way of work and also must beruhasa, here I start work, hopefully there are results.

brokeroutrigger5

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:19:34 AM

i also do more or les out of the fact that i dont do translation jobs as i havent find one still
linpinkhok

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:52:31 AM

When I receive my earnings, I hold it in my wallet and wait for the pump then when I feel satisfied with the value, I convert 50 % of it and deposit in my savings. The remaining 50%, I consider it as my investment.
billiardsvenomousK

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

Very good advice. I will follow it and I am sure will be helpful.
endermanfomalhaut7

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

Amazing. Such a good advice. Should follow it.
volcanofetusK

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:12:56 PM

I am just a newbie and just doing a full fledged reasearch now not earning
Obeng ketok

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:38:13 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

Thank you for the advice.
appleslymphoma

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

i want to ask you that how much do you earn by airdrops on an average?
bargainspecial6

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

Thank you. It was a truly great advice. Much appreciated.
orangeibmportD

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

thanks for such an elaborate description bro Smiley
grisha01

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

Good but much I already knew