Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Strategy  (Read 1080 times)
Heyyyrenz (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:30:22 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 01:59:39 AM by Heyyyrenz
Merited by Daffadile (5), Digitalbitcoin (1), Tyrantt (1), metenjean (1), ocid (1), staywoke081 (1)

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

That's the only jobs I have few months back and now here's my strategy:
1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnlhy251

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:38:29 AM

Thank you for the information dude.
Rappyboy

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:46:14 AM

Invest and hold, pick a coin or whatever investment backed by good research. Thats the way to go.
pansu18

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:13:50 AM

So it is possible to earn without investing assets. Thank you for the information mate it will be encouragement to others
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:20:16 AM

Good advice. I would add also for patience. You have to wait 1-6 month before the distribution of the particular bounty. But when you recieve the token and see the overall price usually it has enough value to wait.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:28:00 AM

good strategy to benefit from bitcoin and crypto world, but it's back to myself, because everyone has different strategies for profit, I divide the strategy into 2 parts, long-term strategy and short-term strategy. so I can classify my income. and in my opinion, this is the best way I do.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:35:52 AM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll earn atleast a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But id you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with all the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper stratgey/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patiende.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.
Earning strategy is in your self you will become pro and get more strategy if you do workhard always and because of workhard i'll become pro to earn some bitcoind and other altcoins by joining in a successful company.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:38:42 AM

good strategy to benefit from bitcoin and crypto world, but it's back to myself, because everyone has different strategies for profit, I divide the strategy into 2 parts, long-term strategy and short-term strategy. so I can classify my income. and in my opinion, this is the best way I do.

For now, I'm just starting and probably take your advise since it seems to be a great strategy for beginners like myself. As of now, I'm expected to earn my bounty hopefully in the coming weeks to come and would gladly save it first. Once I improve my ranking, next thing I will do is to apply again for a signature campaign ad in order to hopefully earn again some bounty and save it again while waiting for the right time.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
MocAnCo

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:51:29 AM

Wink Your work and your strategy are same my friends. I see they are earning lots of tokens. But, I wonder how will it worth be when there are lots of ICO or non-ICO projects? More and more kinds of tokens are created, many of them have $0.0001 value!!!
Kravious

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:15:47 AM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll earn atleast a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But id you have patience then that's good)

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with all the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper stratgey/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patiende.

Hey Renz,

Unfortunately, there are several airdrop that turn out to be a scam. You should also take a look at this. https://airdropalert.com/ -- I am not sure, however I think all airdrops located in this website are the legit ones.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

I also did the same stuff I don't have capital to begin with so I started with faucets then after I have ranked up as junior member I devoted my idle time doing signature and social media campaign. The earnings I get was kept and use for investment after saving enough for capital so up to this moment everything is earnings and continuously growing without any money put put on my pocket. It's really amazing and very rewarding for me.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:22:52 AM

good strategy, but I prefer signature campaign and social media, besides being active in bitcointalk, I also like trading and investment. because trading and investment is my core strategy to benefit from the crypto world. I think you should try and deepen it.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:34:35 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

I assumed that was a strategy for people who had  full time at crypto, those tasks couldn't be done just in a few hours
filtering some good ICO, work on bounty tasks will be take a more time than we think

Heyyyrenz (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:56:35 AM

I assumed that was a strategy for people who had  full time at crypto, those tasks couldn't be done just in a few hours
filtering some good ICO, work on bounty tasks will be take a more time than we think

I totally disagree with you. You can work through cryptocurrency and invest in the ICO at the same time even though you're not a full time cryptocurrency worker. As long as you manaed your time well and follow it accordingly you can achieve this kind of strategy. You need to follow your time management strictly like me i'm using a MS Excel to make a schedule for my social media campaign and signature campaign.

This kind of strategy is not easy if you're not dedicated enough or you're not willing to earn this strategy is not for you because you're going to make profits and investments from scratch.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:03:21 AM

I assumed that was a strategy for people who had  full time at crypto, those tasks couldn't be done just in a few hours

Pretty much what I've wanted to say. These are ok if the person knows english enough for a sentence to be understandable and has time to sit down and go around the forum. Otherwise,  joining various airdrops, social and telegram bounties is a good way to get some ICOs that may be worth quite something later on, but that takes time (waiting for that coin/token to hit the exchange).

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:50:38 AM

I also do same thing - joining in signature campaigns. When I receive my earnings, I hold it in my wallet and wait for the pump then when I feel satisfied with the value, I convert 50 % of it and deposit in my savings. The remaining 50%, I consider it as my investment.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

There are so many earnings strategy, we could do for us to manage our earnings properly. Participating in signature campaigns, can also help. We could convert our earnings from wallet into fiat so it is easy for me to manage.

Coincado

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:03:13 PM

Wink Your work and your strategy are same my friends. I see they are earning lots of tokens. But, I wonder how will it worth be when there are lots of ICO or non-ICO projects? More and more kinds of tokens are created, many of them have $0.0001 value!!!

The value of the coin doesn't matter, if it has a low value you just get more tokens as a reward, simple as that. For example look at KIN it has been holding strong in the top 100 on coinmarketcap although it's coin value is only $0.000351. The lower the value of the coin the more attractive it looks for crypto investors, this has been proven multiple times and has been stated by many famous crypto investors.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:50:47 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 02:53:33 PM by anjaydut

as I do now, follow my signature campaign and more
and I also learned about trading, learning to read charts, because we know by ourselves, the risks of bitcoin just like the profits to be had.
But if we do not learn first about bitcoin
we will not be a successful trader

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

This is a very good and useful for many guys here thread. However, as you see now socials do not let doing it (I mean at least facebook and Instagram). For me translations are not a bad way to get extra tokens and coins. But all this stuff does not give really good profit. Investing is more promising.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: