Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:31:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Strategy  (Read 1080 times)
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:54:43 PM

So how do I started?

• Airdrops

Airdrops are a solid idea but really tough to make income on when you're just starting out. Airdrops only occur as part of a hard fork. Airdrops are the act of granting owners of the target hard fork coin an equal amount of the new coin so they can easily adopt the forking (new) coin.

So to make any earnings or income via airdrops you actually have to own cryptocurrency already AND it has to be in the coin that is being hard forked. The first part of that is difficult because, as you mentioned, you were just starting how. It is, however, easy to redirect any cryptocurrency to the currency that is the target for a hard fork, you just have to leave it in that wallet until you can claim the newly created coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:55:11 PM

Yes what you mentioned at your post the all options will help to get some good amount of Bitcoins and other crypto coins, because of I already get some good amount of tokens for bounties campaign and other activities like PTC,faucet and more.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

Those are my earning sources too ,in addition to trading when I get lucky i could double those earnings. I really suggest for everyone who understand Cryptocurrencies and earn from sig campaign and airdrops to get involved in trading . It might not be easy at first and yes you might lose some of your assets ,but by time you will get the experience and become able to make the right decisions . Trading could really be the best way to earn money if you become good at it. Also don't just spend what you earn , Hold , as holding coins has proven many times to be very powerful and could earn what you amounts that you could dream of.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

You realize if everyone here did what your saying to do there won’t be a here anymore.

These “companies” (and I’m using the term loosely) pay advertising people, like yourself, to increase awareness of their “product” (shell game, racket, hustle, snow job, sham, etc.) with potential buyers (idiots, fools, marks, suckers, etc.). If everyone here is advertising and no one here is buying then how are these “companies” (scammers, conmen, hustlers, crooks, sharks, etc.) supposed to make money and survive?

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:22:25 PM

People think too much of the short term. Forget tomorrows prices unless its a very aggressive high pos investment and you know what you doing and have worked out what could happen because I will tell you now that there is money to be made for the patient. Think long-term. Plan ahead. Assess the risk and be honest with yourself. You have to believe in yourself and the coins you pick. Most people simply give up but you try and keep trying and keep going eventually you start getting the hang of things. So splash out some money over a few coins and see what happens. It doesn't have to be a lot, just what you can live without. The reward will outweigh the risk you take if done properly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

Thanks for the earn strat tips, I have a feeling like we are gonna get a lot more tips but that is a good thing. Sometimes you forget how many ways you can earn in this inudstry, ty and merit for you sir Cool

bicoin110

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:37:44 PM

you can earn some money with bloging

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

I earn in bitcoin by joining a signiture campaigns and bounty campaigns this is my strategy of earning in bitcoin because of this campaign i got some good amount of tokens. And after they end my campaign i would apply again to my next campaign and then if i have a lot of profit i would start to invest in the right time to gain a lot of profit
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

Thank you for your advice. I am also a student. I have been in Bitcoin for a year. I also mainly increase my income by participating in bounty events such as signature activities and translating.
jritz2344973

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

Yes what you mentioned at your post the all options will help to get some good amount of Bitcoins and other crypto coins, because of I already get some good amount of tokens for bounties campaign and other activities like PTC,faucet and more.

I think low-cost high-throw, so you can get a lot of money. In fact, in the Bitcoin market, many traditional strategies can also achieve good results.
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:47:47 AM

This info is soo soo helpful. Thank you so much!

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

That's the only jobs I have few months back and now here's my strategy:
1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But id you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with all the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper stratgey/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patiende.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.
I think this time you have provided very useful information to all members who are in this forum, because some of the tricks you have written above are very good tricks, it can even be a recommendation to follow all the suggestions you give. In addition to the benefits to be had, of course also provide a lot of knowledge for everyone who is in this forum. This is a topic I rarely read because it contains creative enough suggestions.
azker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:59:03 PM
Merited by anga3636 (1)

Seems like a good idea but like you need to also consider that time management is also very important in all this
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

Seems like a good idea but like you need to also consider that time management is also very important in all this
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

Pretty much the same strategy with you although, I am not doing translations because I just don't want to and I'm not doing Airdrops, mainly because most of it are scams and if not, it is a shitcoin.

Well, nothing is really easy in this world, success is the result of hard work. Even big investors in the crypto world have their own fair share of hardships. You just have to be smart with your savings on how you can diversify it well to make it grow more.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

So it is possible to earn without investing assets. Thank you for the information mate it will be encouragement to others
That was well known logic though, you can make money without investment of cash but you’ll invest in the other fronts like time
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

Thank you for sharing your strategy. How do you pick ico projects for investment?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

That's the only jobs I have few months back and now here's my strategy:
1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.
I earn a money in bitcoin by using a signature campaigns and facebook campaigns and when the campaign that I have joined is end, I invest it and join another campaign, so that when I joined another campaign I earn more profit.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

I earn a money in bitcoin by using a signature campaigns and facebook campaigns and when the campaign that I have joined is end, I invest it and join another campaign, so that when I joined another campaign I earn more profit.
Yes that is right, let us continue as much as there is an opportunity, for me I don't mind how much the payment for as long as I have the chance to earn even for a little and still the quality of my support are equal regardless of the amount I earned, what's important is I  have the chance to earn and it is up to me how I am going to maximize it.

meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

I have a friend, who also has the same strategy as Heyyyrenz. I think that's the only way to earn a lot here in crypto world. But things will be harder after the merit system I guess, because for getting higher ranks patience and writing posts will not be enough. 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: