Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:30:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Strategy  (Read 1080 times)
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

Nice of you to share your strategy. Personally, I have been doing the same although I have never tried investing in an ICO before. I also allocate my earnings and subdivide it into different percentages accordingly to savings and expenses. It's always good to have your own strategy which would suit your needs and capacity, so it should vary from each individual.

3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It has been hard for others, including myself, to choose an ICO because there has been numerous scams in the past, and this has made others scared of investing in ICOs or skeptical of them. Perhaps the thread you have shared would help those who want to invest to avoid the ICOs that are scams.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

That's true. Many others are discouraged from investing or getting involved in cryptos because they think that you would need to have an investment or large amount of money in order to earn, but in reality, there are many other ways available to earn in cryptocurrency world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alexnelepa92

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

That's the only jobs I have few months back and now here's my strategy:
1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.
Yes good strategy that has been listed, I will add here enter blogs and YouTube channel , telegrams chats so you can make money without investing $ but putting effort, but then all this will be rendered good profit.On account Andropov guys make separate wallets ETH since many cases of break-ins and loss of tokens.
zoloq33

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

There are countless of threads about how to earn your first bitcoins. This is actually a great strategy to get some first capital to be able to dive into the crypto market. Bounties is great as if you are patient enough you'll eventually hit a good bounty campaign that will yield you good profits. After a year or so you should have enough funds to be able to start investing in coins and ICO rather than bounties.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

I am in a similar Smiley boat. I do this fr a living now and also as a long term saver for our pension and to help my Family. I also am going to alter my strategy now and for every job completed I will take out between 25-30% for living expenses/family needs etc. 50% Will hold for long term and the other 15-20% I will utilize in Ethereum or other main coins to reinvest in high quality ICOS. I am going to use this strategy from now on as I believe it will be the most effective also amidst bull and bear markets. Good luck and it's great you started so young, congrats.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

good strategy to benefit from bitcoin and crypto world, but it's back to myself, because everyone has different strategies for profit, I divide the strategy into 2 parts, long-term strategy and short-term strategy. so I can classify my income. and in my opinion, this is the best way I do.
Also important is cashing out some bit to reward yourself and maybe put the fiat into IRL securer investments to protect yourself
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

It has been hard for others, including myself, to choose an ICO because there has been numerous scams in the past, and this has made others scared of investing in ICOs or skeptical of them. Perhaps the thread you have shared would help those who want to invest to avoid the ICOs that are scams.
It never hurts to try. The important thing does not put eggs in one basket, that's one way to avoid big losses if we join the project scam. The advantage of following ICO is very big if the project we follow is successful, then let's try.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cetel

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

I also earn bounty and airdrop
batman12345

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.

i want to ask something from Signature Campain, Social Media Campaigns, Translations, Airdrops, Other bounties. from all this job Which one you get high paid ?? if you accept job from developer when ico, Do you succeful doing your job? any complain from developer when you do your job?
Heyyyrenz (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:36:59 AM

i want to ask something from Signature Campain, Social Media Campaigns, Translations, Airdrops, Other bounties. from all this job Which one you get high paid ??
The highest payment there is the signature campaign and the translation campaign. But most of the translation campaign pays tokens which you can get after the ICO but if you're looking for a high payment with BTC the signature campaign is the best one but there's many things you need to consider first in signature campaign such as proper english (or atleast understandable), knowledge about crypto and time management.

But if you're looking for a maximum profit get all thos jobs here and manage your time well and follow it of course. It may not be easy but i'll guarantee it. It's worth it.

if you accept job from developer when ico, Do you succeful doing your job?
Of course. If i'm not going to do my job well, then they'll not going to reward me a profit.  Grin

any complain from developer when you do your job?
It all depends on you. If you do something wrong or against the rule they're going to ban, blacklist or the worst part is they're going to put you a red trust. But in my case there's no complain about the manager since i'm doing my job well.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:24:50 AM

It's a good strategy for everyone to learn that this topic may have been more readable so they can learn what they need to know.

codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

As long as i join in crypto world i do exactly what you did but im not yet get my first cash out from the bounty hopefully i can get my first cash out and i get the right project and dont get scam hopefully

hashcoinusa

Activity: 342

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

Just posting or Facebook share is OK for short term; but becoming Block chain developer and working on ICO can result in big bucks. Also can be more rewarding in terms of the  growth.

cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

I know what you do there  Grin
You just want to earn some merits from newbies for an information Smiley
Heyyyrenz (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

I know what you do there  Grin
You just want to earn some merits from newbies for an information Smiley

Nope, I just want to share my strategy and yeah to provide some information to newcomers because i'm once a newbie and no one teaches me or guides me to have a stable income and I just want to have a contribution here in the forum and for your information not only newbies will going to benefit from this as well as the others who doesn't know how to subdivide their money and just spend it all to investment or savings etc. lastly if you've read about the last phrase I ask them "What's your strategy" because I also want to know from others this is not just an info to get some merits.

The merits is just a bonus, why don't you try to post some high quality contents and have a contribution here in the forum?
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

Yes thank you for your information.
no wonder your thread has merited.
the best strategy to earning for me is through a campaign that can gain me profit without capital.
luckybegum3907

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

I have ranked up as the junior member I devoted my idle time doing signature and social media campaign. The earnings I get was kept and use for investment after saving enough for capital so up to this moment everything is earnings and continuously growing without any money put in my pocket. You need to follow your time management strictly like me I'm using an MS Excel to make a schedule for my social media campaign and the signature campaign. Participating in signature campaigns can also help.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

good strategy to benefit from bitcoin and crypto world, but it's back to myself, because everyone has different strategies for profit, I divide the strategy into 2 parts, long-term strategy and short-term strategy. so I can classify my income. and in my opinion, this is the best way I do.
Also important is cashing out some bit to reward yourself and maybe put the fiat into IRL securer investments to protect yourself
There is nothing bad in cashing out your bitcoin or any other coin time to time because this reduces the intensity of your regret if the very next day, you coin unexpectedly dumps hard. What I do with my profit is that I invest it into my business. This helps me a lot in running my business smoothly. Plus I am always looking for some good crypto currencies to invest into with the profit I earn from bitcoin and some other good coins.
sheryllanka

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

the strategy you made is right but you also need to follow the rules and terms stated in their campaign because if you do not follow their rules they will not get you paid or paid by the campaign. here's my strategy and you need to read it carefully and understand the campaign before you join because they have rules that do not fit your ranking

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

I'm also a student, and generally I only make money by investing in ICO projects and doing the bounty.
I'm going to sell 30 percent of my tokens when I'm going up, and I'm going to switch to fiat money, and then I'm going to replace the other tokens with ETH and continue to invest in the ICO program.  Grin

jhezmark

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

the one the strategy in bitcoin is trading up and at the same time the OBV was trading down, this is an indication that people are selling into this rally so the move to the upside wouldn’t be sustainable. The same is true in reverse if Bitcoin was trading down and at the same time the OBV was trading up
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: