Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Strategy  (Read 1077 times)
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:02:41 AM

This is a kind hearted revelation of earnings from a forum member. I really appreciate what you have share to us. Members like you deserve to be given a reward for unselfishness. Kudos my friend.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

Every person have own strategy.also I have strategy, firstly i do signature campaign and social media campaign like Facebook,twitter.also active in bitcoin talk.then I found some benefit and do trading also investing.that's my own strategy.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:11:57 AM

There are so many earnings strategy, we could do for us to manage our earnings properly. Participating in signature campaigns, can also help. We could convert our earnings from wallet into fiat so it is easy for me to manage.

Things to do in order to earn is by joining different signature campaign but before you join make sure you are knowledgeable for you to have thoughts to share and know first the job description.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

I'm just starting and probably take your advise since it seems to be a great strategy for beginners like myself. As of now, I'm expected to earn my bounty hopefully in the coming weeks to come and would gladly save it first. There are many terms of earning strategy using bitcoin.
KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

That's the only jobs I have few months back and now here's my strategy:
1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.

Very good read! You could easily make a living of participating in BitcoinTalk Bounties and Airdrops. Of course, it requires creativity and hard work, but it's doable, and the profit is great as well.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

It is a good advice to know how to make income without investing though to make reasonable income need much time. Knowing which ICO is scam is very difficult because the scammers will put everything in place to look like legit ICO.
Aaarono

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

When I run out of money to invest, it's a good thing to participate in Bounty Campaigns and Airdrops.
Mainly, I tend to invest my earned fiat in Coins that are not holding Bounty Campaigns and for other coins I participate in Bounty Campaigns.
I see no point in buying a coin that I could earn by participating in Bounty Campaigns
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

It is a good advice to know how to make income without investing though to make reasonable income need much time. Knowing which ICO is scam is very difficult because the scammers will put everything in place to look like legit ICO.

If you can invest in crypto regularly and participate in bounty campaigns on bitcoin talk, this can add a fairly steady stream of tokens from different projects. If you diversify these holdings, over time you should do fairly well.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:15:59 AM

Earning strategy is must for everyone. Because if you can work with proper plan then you will never face huge problems.
Planning is the best part of every work. I am working with signature campaign happily and the reason is that i am getting more and more experience by working here while also i am doing trading with bitcoins and that is my plan. I am earning more money and also getting experience.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

The best strategy is time management in every thing like now if you have some money investing in the crypto is highly good and profitable decision and the expert investors have practice this bitcoin and the altcoin are now growing with a steady pace and now we have some of the steps like the bitcoin is he digital money and the businesses now establishing the people will receive salary in the digital money for which may the banks will start ATM service for this,

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

That's the only jobs I have few months back and now here's my strategy:
1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.
Yeah , this is much better to share discussion instead to wonder worst place , here I myself started from the cloudmining site Investment like hashocean.com ( that was big scam of the bitcoin industry ) but after the scam of hashocean I started to work in signature campaign where I made about 0.01btc in one month with my memeber account , si CE at that time price of btc was very low but still I started with that amount trading with 10 coins different different investment and I found that everything is simple and easy to make but need lots of patience .
Even today my earnings is from signature campaign ( since not high but enough to complete my daily needs ) and doing trading for long terms and also making better profit .
wonderchaff

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

wow really nice strategy, this article gives a lot of info for every topics like how to earn some crypto without investment... thumps up Smiley

USD - in God we trust / BTC - in code we trust
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:50:12 PM
Merited by yecats (1)

We have the same strategy. The only thing different is that I don't invest in ICOs. Its because I cant see if an ICO is not a ponzi scam. It's really hard to say if an ICO is not a scam. I'm following this ultimate steps now and is really focusing on each detail I just hope this works. https://medium.com/@reviewcryptos/ultimate-ico-checklist-how-to-check-an-ico-3585ce3408c7
Heyyyrenz (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:08:28 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 01:20:57 AM by Heyyyrenz

Thank you for the feedbacks. This is the only thing I can share to you and for the newbies out there, I'm once a newbie without any knowledge or anyone to ask or to ask for a guide and I hope this kind of sharing may help you to make your first step into cryptocurrency industry and I encourage everyone to have have a participation in our forum let's help each other to be successful any useful knowledge whether big or small as long as it makes a contribution to our forum it's a big help.

Keep on saving guys and be careful about in choosing your investments, remember to be responsible in every actions you're about to make and don't be scared to invest you really need to take risks or follow your guts. After all there's only 2 outputs in regards to investment It's either "You're going to Earn or You're going to Learn"

Happy Earnings Everyone. Ciao.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

If we want earn in the current genaration bitcoin is better option and bitcoin is best strategy to do that . The simple concept to earn good profit from bitcoin is we should know all the marketing concept of bitcoin , then bitcoin is best earning strategy .

Fennishlassy@gmail.com

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

Doing good research and getting your info from top sources (see my signature) is the best way to make money in this market.  Outside of investing, doing freelance work is a good way to bring in more money like upwork .com
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

Thank you for a useful thread. I am certain that all community members should bec aware of alternative ways to earn profits and a status in the crypto community. It really provides a chance to all to earn from being  useful.
Besides, if a person has enough time and motivated to work in the forum, it is also a great way to learn from others and become expert at least in theory before making a next step, either investing what  you have earned or trading.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2044

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

I was also like a bankrupt when I entered into the crypto world. In the starting I did not invest I started with bounties. I started with social media campaigns and airdrops apart from this we can do make a youtube video, article writing, translation and airdrops in order to earn bounty coins. Till date I earned many bounty coins and airdrop coins as well. I have sold several of them and holding too. My earning strategy is to sell 40% of coins I earned from bounties and airdrops and hold 60% of coins for long-term so that you earn and grow your portfolio as well and never sell your coins at down market always wait for the right time because market gives chance many times.

karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:05:30 AM

There are several strategies to make money.Basically it depends on us. If we have some idle fund, we can invest in crypto. A part of our capital gains can be reinvested again to add our initial capital and the rest may be exchanged to local currency to purchase our daily needs. It can be done either short term or long term strategy depending on our profit target.
For those who don' t have any capital, you can earn money by working in this crypto activity like joining signature campaigns, social media campaigns,etc. Your income here can also be divided for investment purpose and daily needs.
kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

Hi guys!
In  my experience, I earn from doing research works such as articipating in biological researches as a Research Assisstant. But it doesn't pay much, and the onlyp perks of this work is you can travel without using personal expense, but then again it doesn't pay much. So I transfered to a university where I teach College Students, and at the same time doing sideline job of colaborative projects with non-governtmental organizations and with local governemnt units that needed my experties. I was satisfactorily earning and it was fulfilling at the same time.

But then comes, cryptocurrencies with global market. I learned that you can actually gain profits without investing but you just need to be patient as what OP was saying.
I follow the same strategy with OP by joining bounty campaigns particualrly with Signature campaigns and as well joining telegram campaigns.
In this manner you can pretty much gain token with which you can exchange into alts afterwards.
Patience is the key though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: