Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 11:02:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TokenSale] TravelBlock ✈️ Vacationing Through The BlockChain!🚀 JUNE 18th  (Read 26856 times)
TradingTime2018

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

I have been looking at TravelBlock for the past four weeks. In short, this is Expedia on the blockchain! TravelBlock is a blockchain travel service that basically cuts out the middleman enabling much cheaper travels as you are connected directly to hotels etc. I believe this is an incredibly clever idea and wouldn’t be surprised if TravelBlock will be one of the most used blockchain sites. According to my research they are first movers. So why do I want a decentralized Expedia - what kind of value can this add?  With TravelBlock we get one step closer to mainstream adoption as we in this case would use crypto to pay for our travels. In addition, the team estimate an average of 30 to 60% discount on the travels. An added bonus is the fact that for every 5 ETH, you receive one free week of vacation. All in all a promising ICO – investing here as I believe that this can be an Expedia killer. I know that this sounds corny, but I believe in this value proposition.
Shaun8512

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

Obviously as an advisor for the project I'm going to be biased, however I wanted to post the reason why I joined this group.

As a cryptocurrency Youtuber I've reviewed and worked with many ICOs in 2017, for most of them I just got a reward in terms of token payments (whether that was BTC/ETH/VIBE/IDH/Spectre/etc.). What other ICO gives you complimentary stuff on top of your tokens? If there are any others, they are far and few. You get a free week of vacation for your 5 ether.

Now that sounds cool and all, but the thing that makes TravelBlock stand out from the rest is that it's going towards a niche that nobody has really done before yet. Travel? Tourism? That's an annual contribution of $2.3 TRILLION! Crazy. Expedia alone spent over $218.3M on US Television advertisements in 2015! Since that year they've shifted a lot more attention towards the internet, and now everybody's expressed interest in blockchain technology yet so few companies have actually done ANYTHING about it.

Most ICOs out there want to raise money to build the platform and the connections and the team. TravelBlock's got that. Boom. So what's the capital needed for? To expand the platform, bulk purchase more destinations, better secure the current alpha-version of our working platform and get it into beta for the public, marketing and to set ourselves up to become the replacement for OTA's. As far as I know, there's nobody else out there right now with all the working pieces together. Maybe parts.. but we're already a few steps ahead. I'm glad to be a part of the team and will definitely help answering any questions.

I love your points about expanding their platform, I would like to believe that Travelblock will do to the travel industry that cell phones did to phone booths...make old fashioned commission based entities like Expedia, Travelocity, etc etc...extinct! It's amazing how much money we throw away on fees just to enjoy the right to take a vacation, not make it more stressful. I know saving more money and spending crypto versus cashing out into fiat will make me feel much more relaxed!
Shaun8512

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

Thought it'd be a good idea to post some sneak peeks of the platform. We have a video out on our YouTube channel showing a little bit of it already, and some of the early investors have already had access to it!

This is beautiful! I cannot wait to get my hands on this site. I hate using Expedia and the other sites to book my trips. Its a rip off and they know it, but they have no serious competition...until now!
Shaun8512

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

My best mate is investing in TravelBlock via myself as he isn’t into crypto but he loves the fact all his future holidays can potentially be paid for just by contributing to your ICO. He also wants the amazing free one week holiday deal for 5 ETH. I hope he takes me with him! TravelBlock is brining people to the project that aren’t even interested in crypto. Great things are ahead.

I see they offer hotels, cruises, and flights...do they offer package deals for a discount on all aspects of a vacation such as an all inclusive hotel? It would be nice to be able to go to one location and handle all of my vacation needs without having to search out individual websites to reserve a plane, then car, then hotel etc. I've also noticed that if I leave one of those pages and come back, the prices have increased!
Shaun8512

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

Travel Block excites me no end... and I for one cannot wait to use all it's travel features..

I'm even more excited that I can use my crypto and not fiat! I am not trying to say anything in regards to the taxation of our money, but the fees just to spend it can almost be overwhelming. It's so nice to see that someone created a platform for us that we can actually use our crypto for something useful and enjoyable. I for one am a HUGE fan!
Shaun8512

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:03:24 PM

It seems that this is one of the few projects that is actually a functioning platform.  It is simply being connected to the blockchain, but already seems to possess the technology needed to book the vacations.  I wish there were more coins out there that offered real world use and not built just on speculation.

You took the words out of my mouth, I have a hard time trusting a lot of ICO's since it is so easy to take our  money and run. This is a legitimate project and I feel very safe saying its not a scam. Even better, a free vacation for investing?? Then your investment grows? Wow...now another vacation or two all from the same investment? I like how that works lol.
Shaun8512

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

Hello TravelBlock. I haven't done too many ICO's but i'm liking this one very much. Keep up the good work, I think you guys definitely have a chance to take a piece of the travel industry pie.

Be glad you found this one! I have participated in numerous ICO's, but this is the first I have seen giving out such a generous bonus for those who invest. No strings attached, just put in 5 ETH and your treated like a king!!!
rishabh2s

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

I agree, Travelblock is revolutionising the way we travel. The blockchain helps eliminate the middlemen and thereby help you get great discounts on your holidays. The tagline should be Holidays?? Travelblock !!!
countseb

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:43:58 PM

Travel Block ICO!! Best ICO of 2018? Well, the fact that you can Travel using Crypto should be enough to grab anyone's attention. It definitely got me interested, that is how I found out about this ICO. Saving up to 60% on all travel because there are some travel companies that have "Hidden Fee's" of up to 60%. Kind of like day light robbery I guess,

let me know what all you guys think, just read a bunch of these replies, and it gives me great comfort that theirs so many people out there that love this ICO also!!

Great discussion Peeps!!

machull

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

I'm definitely looking forward to this ICO hopefully the can deliver the savings they say   
thecryptofox

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

just did some TRVL giveaways on our discord! Cheesy make sure you get in there for your chance to win free tokens!

Got some of these bad boys, thank you! :-D

thecryptofox

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

Hello TravelBlock. I haven't done too many ICO's but i'm liking this one very much. Keep up the good work, I think you guys definitely have a chance to take a piece of the travel industry pie.

Be glad you found this one! I have participated in numerous ICO's, but this is the first I have seen giving out such a generous bonus for those who invest. No strings attached, just put in 5 ETH and your treated like a king!!!
machull

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

Travel Block ICO!! Best ICO of 2018? Well, the fact that you can Travel using Crypto should be enough to grab anyone's attention. It definitely got me interested, that is how I found out about this ICO. Saving up to 60% on all travel because there are some travel companies that have "Hidden Fee's" of up to 60%. Kind of like day light robbery I guess,

let me know what all you guys think, just read a bunch of these replies, and it gives me great comfort that theirs so many people out there that love this ICO also!!

Great discussion Peeps!!

i think travel block does have the potential to be the best ico of 2018 if they can deliver the discounts they say i book a holiday with Expedia recently and 50% of the holiday cost was fees and taxes
thecryptofox

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

My best mate is investing in TravelBlock via myself as he isn’t into crypto but he loves the fact all his future holidays can potentially be paid for just by contributing to your ICO. He also wants the amazing free one week holiday deal for 5 ETH. I hope he takes me with him! TravelBlock is brining people to the project that aren’t even interested in crypto. Great things are ahead.
]

Yeah this needs to happen for crypto to be taken seriously imo, all kinds will benefit from TravelBlock getting the name out there and showing that crypto is the way forward!
thecryptofox

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:01:52 PM

Got to say on a side note, i love the new logo and branding, it looks awesome, I have to admit I wasnt massively keen on the previous one, so as small a deal as this is, its still a great step, love it. (just let me use it now haha)
Don_Crypto

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

Interesting that they've pushed back their ICO a month. I see a lot of ICO's hedging their bets on the forthcoming Bullrun, could be a good move from them.

You reckon they've done this on purpose? Do you think July shall be bang in the middle of the bull run?
Wouldzey

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

Could well be. Just as long as the ICO adapts to the market I’m happy
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

I believe this will sell out pretty fast because of the incentive of a free week stay in any of there resorts around the world!!
Don_Crypto

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:49:39 PM

]

Yeah this needs to happen for crypto to be taken seriously imo, all kinds will benefit from TravelBlock getting the name out there and showing that crypto is the way forward!

Absolutely man. I dunno where we are at now but a few months ago only 1.5 percent of the world's population had cryptocurrency so projects like this that are appealing to the other 98.5% is what we need.
Fuhonky

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:02:16 PM

I am very excited about travelblock been waiting to go to Thailand and I will be on the platform july 28 to buy my tickets and stay at best resorts for floor prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: