Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Masternodes  (Read 284 times)
RESPONSIBLE_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:28:18 PM

I on Iso bought a little WGR, and he shot and still run the mastersnode. When I bought I did not know their plans.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:46:36 AM

I keep masternode MasterNodeCoin (MTNC) bought a long time and the profit from it is not very bad. Now there is a drawdown in the market can buy it.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:24:37 AM

The PoS v3 coins with masternode technology might be the future for crypto networks as they are very reliable and environment friendly.

However, be very careful before entering this game. Over the last few weeks a new trend appeared in the market with the rise of new coins/masternodes at the rate of 2-3/week. All of them are the ultimate solution and offer ridiculous returns:

All these scams are only a few week, or days, old, have no dev team, no project whatsoever and are only listed in obscure exchanges.

It's just another scheme to lure the greedy newbies.

You have been warned, stay away from these scams. Remember, if something appears too good to be true, it probably is.

Take a look at the other masternodes, offering lower and realistic returns. Those are a good and safe bet.

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:36:28 PM

Yes, but depends on the masternode, there are a lot of clones out there,

Understanding the Governance and Budget System
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/8585240/Understanding+the+Governance+and+Budget+System

Check out BiblePay, fairly new masternode coin that is not just a clone!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: