Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to put $20k?  (Read 1694 times)
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

Hey guys,

So I know I need to do my own research before investing in anything, and I plan to continue to do so.

However, I am very confident in the Crypto market in February ongoing and am planning on wiring over $20,000 USD tomorrow to invest.

I would like to hear some suggestion on what to do with that. I plan on taking each of these suggestions and doing some serious research on them, but I need a good place to start.

Two coins I see at least rising a little bit once we officially get out of this dip are XRB and DRGN.

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions. They will be much appreciated!

It is better to have more stable portfolio: 20% - bitcoins, 60% - top 10 altcoins and 20% - altcoins which you are personally interested in

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

Well this is a good amount to invest in crypto currencies. If you choose the best coins and projects you can make good profit in the future. Try choosing the most promising coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. And invest some part in the most powerful ICO projects as well. Diversifying the investment will minimize your risks.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

Hey guys,

So I know I need to do my own research before investing in anything, and I plan to continue to do so.

However, I am very confident in the Crypto market in February ongoing and am planning on wiring over $20,000 USD tomorrow to invest.

I would like to hear some suggestion on what to do with that. I plan on taking each of these suggestions and doing some serious research on them, but I need a good place to start.

Two coins I see at least rising a little bit once we officially get out of this dip are XRB and DRGN.

If you are here for the long run you should invest 40% into Bitcoin, 25% into Ethereum and the other 35% could be a nice investment for Modum or Neufund. Both are very good project that will have a nice future!
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

Good capital to start off with for sure.

You can spread this amount amongst several coins including Bitcoin. But choose your Altcoins carefully as they are volatile and you cannot control how they react in the market. Choose coins that are less volatile, that have potential and show strong capabilities to explode and give good profit even if it's in small bursts.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:52:58 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:22:09 AM by serejandmyself

The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106030.msg49582645#msg49582645

Game of Links

cyber~license©
jefbigbob70

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

ICO, in my opinion, to invest too risky, if there is little experience in the crypt. Half the buy BTH, a quarter of the ETH or DASH and the remnants of the crypt with a low price and a good team.
jefbigbob70

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

For $ 20,000, you can buy several miners' farms and earn the crypt, which is the most profitable at the moment - this investment is less risky because in any case you will have equipment that can be sold.
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

I would buy a coin with a masternodes piece such as Solaris XLR, income per day about $ 50, in April, they promise to start a zeroXLR so the price will grow in a few X.
brainitterem

Activity: 192

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

20k:

5k  - etherium
5k - eos until december
5k steem - until june
5k Neo - because chinese can make us happy if they make ico legit.
SurfaceDetail

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

Hey,
I am in a similar position but with only half of the sum. For now my plan is to invest 10% of the money in bitcoin, 40% in upcoming well funded platforms - Neo, ICON, EOS and ADA, and 50% in 10 ICO/underrated tokens like ICONOMI, Beluga pay, Tron, Ven, Status, Dede, QASH, Acorn, IOTchain and Meme.

What did your research show? Where are you leaning towards?
CryptoComes

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

Please share with us Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

Op, I believe  $20,000 is big to be invested in just two cons for such decision seems to be irrational in my opinion because there are other coins that has growth prospects apart from the once you mentioned above that you can make huge profit on your investment within a period of time only watch well on the current market trends of all the coins.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:33:43 PM

Hey guys,

I would invest into Ethereum at least 50% of this money. It will make a genuine breakthrough soon, I am almost sure of it. The rest sum can be spread for buying NEO, Cardano, NEM and DASH. I did not mention Bitcoin, but you should also invest into it some %%.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

Hey guys,

I would invest into Ethereum at least 50% of this money. It will make a genuine breakthrough soon, I am almost sure of it. The rest sum can be spread for buying NEO, Cardano, NEM and DASH. I did not mention Bitcoin, but you should also invest into it some %%.

All the coins you have suggested would be good coins expect DASH but it is high in the price but marketcap not keep on increasing in this coin. Now all the cryto currencies move down choose one of the top listed altcoin and invested 25% money in that.
Other 75% money in the cheap altcoins which have the potential to bump in the market future.  NEO and Steller would be best choice for the investors who is investing on Ethreum nowadays.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

Hey guys,

All the coins you have suggested would be good coins expect DASH but it is high in the price but marketcap not keep on increasing in this coin. Now all the cryto currencies move down choose one of the top listed altcoin and invested 25% money in that.
Other 75% money in the cheap altcoins which have the potential to bump in the market future.  NEO and Steller would be best choice for the investors who is investing on Ethreum nowadays.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

Hey guys,

if you want to grow go for altcoins with that big amount of money you can make it tripple with altcoins like LISK OMISEGO MONERO
the thiing is bitcoin is far from the price of altcoins and it is hard to increase your investments with raw bitcoin itself. in altcoins that they usually call shitty coins have potential to grow over time the key is patience and waiting . or you can go for 40% bitcoin and the rest go for altcoins like ETHEREUM etc like that,. for example TRX I only invest .006 and it turned out to .028 BTC in just 2 months, but I do hold and I stucked on it but TRX is a good long term coin.
just think of it first and try experimenting
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

Try to spread your coin to a variety of tokens, maybe try invest to ETH, EOS, ADA and other top tier cryptocurrency so that you'll be safer. But if you're a risk taker try to invest to an ICO because it offers more profit than investing to existing coins. The decision is up to you bro.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Japinat

Activity: 2940
Merit: 679

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:54:05 AM

Try to spread your coin to a variety of tokens, maybe try invest to ETH, EOS, ADA and other top tier cryptocurrency so that you'll be safer. But if you're a risk taker try to invest to an ICO because it offers more profit than investing to existing coins. The decision is up to you bro.
If you are into long term holding, you should choose a good coin and I agree with the coin you mentioned.
$20,000 is such a good amount and we can expect that you can see a x10 profit at least in the long run, but still depend on our target.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SneakyRik

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

If you are into long term holding, you should choose a good coin and I agree with the coin you mentioned.
$20,000 is such a good amount and we can expect that you can see a x10 profit at least in the long run, but still depend on our target.

I wouldn't really put everything into Crypto and would choose a regulated asset such as stocks or mutual funds to keep most of my funds safe. You can put probably $2k or $5k into a 'worthy' alt coin but the fact that it isn't regulated means that you should be cautious with your money.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

It is a very good beginning to invest around $20k for this cryptocurrency. You may take some good coins such as ETH. But, you will only make small amounts of ETH.
Don't worry. Some other good altcoins are now available to buy with their promising market. You may do research more in the Ripple, IOTAS, and also NEO. Take deep look at these coins to get the higher income.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: