Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 08:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the next 2 cent crypto that will be worth $100 next year?  (Read 261 times)
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

I am looking to buy the next penny crypto that will be worth 100 next year. Anything under 20 cents is recommended. Please let me know your suggestions, and also please provide a rationale and explanation behind your reasoning.

it is difficult to predict this but i am holding 24k scorecoins i bought them when they were trading for 185 sats on cryptopia i am waiting for them to hit the 1$ but i dont think so that they will hit 100$ in the next year..  tron, indorse , xlm, ADA, utk,cmt,cob are good tokens  under 1$.. it is better that you do your research before investing in any coin

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

I am looking to buy the next penny crypto that will be worth 100 next year. Anything under 20 cents is recommended. Please let me know your suggestions, and also please provide a rationale and explanation behind your reasoning.
Currently, it is difficult, because there are too many Altcoin and token created daily! Some development, some are Scam! But the value can not be changed as BTC.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: