Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you know the best digital exchange  (Read 680 times)
hh4mmm (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

which one of the exchange is the best world leading digital asset trading exchanges, providing professional digital asset trading? because i m really confused there so many exchange so i don't know the one to trust anymore secondly there fees are too high.

please your contributions matter
thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptotricks

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

Bittrex, Poloniex, Bithump, Bitfinex, Bitstamp these are leaders in the crypto exchange. You can also start working with Binance, Cryptopia for alt coins.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

which one of the exchange is the best world leading digital asset trading exchanges, providing professional digital asset trading? because i m really confused there so many exchange so i don't know the one to trust anymore secondly there fees are too high.

thanks

I'm trading on hitbtc, also on yobit.net, but yobit is a bit unsafe I'm saying this as their support doesn't reply in months,I guess even more

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Icoservices2018

Activity: 176
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

thanks

Well, there are a lot of nice exchanges like bittrex, binance, hitbtc, kraken, etc but I think is better know which exchanges are not recommended, like etherdelta, etc
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

thanks

I trade on at least six exchanges regularly. The most popular are Poloniex and Bittrex, because of high trade volume, and they are safety enough...but...there are lots of coins that are no trated on these exchanges, moreover, they often have problems with transactions and wallets because of lots of new people coming into the market. You can also look at HitBTC and Binance

By the way I would recommend to look closely at decentralized exchanges, I thinkg they will gain more popularity due to more regulation laws in many countries. BUT whatever exchange you choose...don't keep all your money there, no one knows, even such big exchanges like Poloniex and Bittrex can be closed or compromised, and if you read their policy carefully you will see that none of the exchanges takes responsibility for your funds. .
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

thanks
The leader is coinbase' gdax but for me I use poloniex, bittrex, cryptopia, coinexchange. So far support are responsive to my concern you just have to be patient in dealing with them.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

exchange in my country there is only one yes that vipbitcoin there can buy and sell altcoin can be traded with currency in my country
bhadz

Activity: 2380
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:21:25 PM

Bittrex
Bittrex is having a slow system today. Before I'm treating it as the best exchange but things are different today, I don't treat them the best now.
Binance,
This is the new exchange that is best for me but I don't know on how long it will stay in my own list to be the best exchange of all.
exchange in my country there is only one yes that vipbitcoin there can buy and sell altcoin can be traded with currency in my country
Every country does have their own pride of local exchanges so that's good that you have a choice in your country.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

thanks

There are many trading site operating here and there but some of the exchanges contains huge marketcap amount in the trading site alone. Let me rank it in the order, then you can choose it as your preference.
1- Bitrex
2- Polenix
3- Bitfinex
4- Binance
5- Etherdelta

In this list Binance opens for registration. If you wanna start your trading career, straight away go with Binance buddy.

In fees wise Bitrex would be best option for you but they did not open for registration yet, I hope they may open in some weeks.
fallensky7

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:18:02 PM

Bittrex is one of the best exchanges for today, at least for me. There have never been problems with the withdrawal, although the account is not confirmed, and a good support service.Binance to it, too, is worth taking a closer look.
alphalifter304

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:39:25 PM

Bittrex hands down bro, its my favorite and have always been helpful to me with issues. I would say stay away from HITBtC if you can, I have had coins go missing with no feedback from support many times and so have a lot of folks.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

thanks

Of course, the two largest on the exchange, Poloniex and Bittrex, it is here that the largest volumes on the main coins and tokens! I recommend  Wink
Noospheres

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

I would likely go with Binance, Bittrex or Kucoin. May want to keep an eye on many of the decentralized exchanges as well.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

I trade only on the most famous and reliable exchanges. Now I have deposits on Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, Huobi and Gate.io. In my opinion, these are now the most reliable exchanges.
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

I think bittrex is one of the best exchanges today, never a problem with withdrawals, and good support is also worth taking closer.
esq1337

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

BitFinex claims to be the largest and most advanced Bitcoin trading platform. Coinbase, Gemini Exchange, Changelly, Cryptopia - i use these, maybe you'll like it.
Krakenproto

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

You can find a list which ones are the largest and you will get the partial answer. The thing is that I'm not secure with neither of them. They could erase your coins, the same coins could be stolen and who know what else and they will just say that they are sorry and that's it. Don't expect refunds for your lost coins. I would pay for insurance, why not.
We are paying everything today so why not insurance too.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:01:40 PM

Well with the above listed digital exchange and in Summary and based on statistics I can see that non is to be trusted due to owner risk. I suggest wons you trade don't keep your money on the Wallet after which you are done just withdraw all out because Errors may Surely occured at this moment and you have no one to be hold captive or responsible for the misplacement of any token.  So the no quarantee for any exchange.
Doell

Activity: 2142
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

Everyone more is confident of bittrex and I'm also ,I have been using it for trading a long time and besides being old in cryptocurrency I also use shapeshift cause its easier to swap ,last I add etherdelta to trade token/altcoin

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

Top exchanges are usually based on the trading volume and i think this should be the basis on choosing the best digital exchange because for me it give me an idea that these exchanges are more secured compared to those not popular or even new to this world though atleast we should consider some factors like the interface of the website, language they use ( english is a must).

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

I consider the topmost stock exchanges to be Bitrex, Polonix, Binance. They have the largest volumes of trading, not a bad defense against hacking.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

i think kukoin , bittrex , binance is a good exchange
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

thanks

The choice of exchange floor depends on your trade needs are Bitcoin or altcoins. There are some famous exchanges such as Binance, HiBTC, Bithumb, Poloniex Bittrex. Also, I usually trade on Binance and Bittrex because it is excellent security, and especially Binance has a smartphone application that is very convenient to operate on the phone when not carrying a laptop.

tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

Coinbase and Polonix are the best exchanges. But, polonix has restricted for registering to new users nowadays.
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:31:41 AM

Bittrex, Poloniex, Bithump, Bitfinex, Bitstamp these with all this you are guaranteed of better exchange platrorm. You can also start working with Binance, Cryptopia for alt coins.
flat1983

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

The exchange is usually on a non-small scale, and it is very convenient to watch.
nelsonDev

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

how about crex24?
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:03:38 PM

for me the best exchange is the exchange that has been used by many people and has a high trading volume. and for cost issues for me it is not a problem as long as the exchange has high security and can safely guard our funds.

bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

if the crypto exchange support is communicative instantly then we can expect good service from the cryptocurrency exchange for long-term
icohunter1024

Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

I think the trading platform of Binance is the cheapest trading platform, but recently Houbi exchange is emerging as the best exchange with very large trading volume.
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

Many more exchanges are coming with improvement. Speed of transaction and low fees. Try Hitbtc. It is fast now and the fees are reasonable. Livecoin.com is a new exchange too. There are many good exchanges, and it is difficult to identity the best.

godrain

Activity: 241
Merit: 13

I'm a crab ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:27:36 PM

My favorite exchanger is a Binance Tongue. It has a large volume of trades. I really like this minimal interface and a large amount of currency pair.

you're Breathtaking Cheesy
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:31:18 AM

By the system I would advocate to cast well at decentralised interchange, I thinkg they desire advantage deeper approval be in debt to to deeper edict enactment in diverse societies.
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

I think huobi and binance are the best choice, with large transaction volumes and a good security system providing many advantages and convenience for traders.

spcae to rent
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:49:15 AM

The best exchange is binance . It has a lot of altcoins and every day they add new ones. Very good exchange had no problems with it.
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

I know three good exchanges. Many use them. Here's a list. I like binance best . It is possible to trade without providing documents to the kyc.
1- https://www.binance.com
2- https://www.poloniex.com
3- https://www.bitfinex.com
Good luck)))
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:03:50 AM

Many exchanges are used to trade. but the most I use is Binance because of high trading volume, and safer to transact. but the key to success is to trade patiently, in any exchange you try.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

thanks

As for me, the best exchange for the exchange of coins is binance. Everything is done very conveniently and there is traded most of the coins that I trade and myself

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

thanks
Exchange is vital in trading. an exchange will affect our investment security. look at some time ago a lot of news about exchanges that experienced failure. so I think exchanges is very important, in addition to the security that a user interface will also be very influential because the more comfortable we are trading then we will feel comfortable in everything including helping the state of emotional control that we have. this is a dilemma because there are not many exchanges that have a good reputation, for me only a few exchanges that have a very good reputation that is like binance, bitfinex and bittrex. for other exchanges I do not quite believe it because it is the thing that will determine the future we have.
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

If I prefer to indodax, because it's easier to melt and also many people who believe and follow him

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

If I prefer to indodax, because it's easier to melt and also many people who believe and follow him
This is really good exchanges in Indonesia but many peoples are expecting a more trusted platform that many coins are accepted few platform so this not lead the Crypto market. I think Binance and Bittrex is the most popular exchanges in Crypto market and these exchange are more secured platform in this field.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:12:47 PM

Personally, I choose the exchange at the level of fees and the number of pairs for buying and selling, besides, the feedback and safety of the exchange are also important.

singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

Personally, I like Binance most because it is a very popular and reliable exchange where you can find many pairs to trade...
kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1382

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

Bittrex, Poloniex, Bithump, Bitfinex, Bitstamp these are leaders in the crypto exchange. You can also start working with Binance, Cryptopia for alt coins.
Bittrex requires identification, Poloniex is just more of a thing from the past, Bitfinex is a really good one with useful interface and low fees (but it requires id if one wants to work with fiat), Binance requires ID photo, and Cryptopia has rather high withdrawal fees. I would recommend to use Bitfinex for top coins and Hitbtc for less popular ones. This exchange has low fees and no id required which makes the process a lot faster. I hate it when you need to do lots of things and provide so much personal information on some exchanges just to register!

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
nagita slav

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:04:14 AM

Poloniex dan bitrex adalah sebagian dari pertukaran digital yang baik untuk saat ini,banyak agan-agan yang masuk di dalamnya
Oasisman

Activity: 2562
Merit: 547

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:02:49 AM

Bittrex requires identification, Poloniex is just more of a thing from the past, Bitfinex is a really good one with useful interface and low fees (but it requires id if one wants to work with fiat), Binance requires ID photo, and Cryptopia has rather high withdrawal fees. I would recommend to use Bitfinex for top coins and Hitbtc for less popular ones. This exchange has low fees and no id required which makes the process a lot faster. I hate it when you need to do lots of things and provide so much personal information on some exchanges just to register!

Almost all of the top exchanges requires verification already, and this is the most bothering part when you want to register in one of this exchange, because just like what you say, it asks too much of your information.
On the other hand, another thing that makes an exchange the best is their customer service. Some exchanges takes too much time to resolved your concern and takes weeks to reply on your ticket.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
vodafone228

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

Binance Bittrex Poloniex Cryptobridge Hitbtc Cryptopia , and a lot others.  Sometimes you don't get to choose which exchange to use if you are trying to buy a specific coin.  Most of the alts are only traded in a few exchanges, especially true for smaller alts
Pieangel

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

Saran saya gan,lebih baik anda mencari informasi tentang pertukaran yang terbaik,biasanya disitu terdapat banyak orang yang masuk didalamnya . contoh bittrex,bithump dll . anda coba cari informasi yang valid dan akurat,semoga bermafaat gan
Tehbotot

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

Biasanya ini bisa kita cari tau salag satunya dengan banyaknya bitcoinlovers ikut dalam pertukaran ini
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

Determining which trading platform is right for you depends largely on the cryptos you own at the present time. But usually, I only trade on a large number of exchange floors such as Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, etc. These are the principal exchange floors for crypto transactions that you need to refer to when investing in cryptocurrency.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:17:30 AM

thanks

There are a lot of them, depending also if you want fiat-crypto or just crypto-crypto.

For fiat-crypto I would suggest at the moment Coinbase, Bitstamp, Kraken and Bitstamp. For altcoin trading Bittrex and Binance.
rajurathod18

Merit: 21

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:08:46 AM

Following are top 3 exchanges are prefer most, this exchanges have big volumes, security and events. You will find so many good projects listed on this exchange.
Binance
KuCoin
Huobi
From this exchanges you can earn passive income for holding their native token.
Killrbit

Merit: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

thanks

In general binance seems to be the best bet, you have a wide range of alts available and it is as such very safe and easy to use. Support there is also very good and they managed to deal with the last few problems that occurred very quickly and without customer losses.

Could also take a look at polo now that circle has bought them over there really should be to much risk on it.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
ncn1992vn

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

I am not a trader professional that mainly focuses on the harm small should spend only my review may wise suit you, simply withdrawal charge is low, the minimum transaction is low and support the right kind of token I need
Anudio

Activity: 238

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

i using most binance exchange. their service is greater than anyone. in addition to that i use kucoin,hitbtc,yobit. binance has huge of coin list and we can work easily on their. we can solve any problem instantly by contact their support desk. i use other exchanges for trade other coins which not listed on binance

Pubudu Isha

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

Many exchanges are used to trade. Bittrex, Poloniex, Bithump, Bitfinex, Bitstamp these are leaders in the crypto exchange .
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

there are lots of crypto trading exchanges out there, you can choose a market exchange that is familiar to users of cryptocurrency and has quite strong security. everyone has suggested the best trade exchange here you can choose some kind of exchange market for your use
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

There are so many good exchanges are now available, among those I would list out few best exchanges. Binance, Bitfinex, Bitterx, Polneix, Hitbtc.  These are best digital exchanges. Number of trusted traders do fall into these exchanges to buy and sell bitcoin and other altcoins as well. Once it is exchanged into crypto currencies, it can be exchanged into local fiats.
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

I am a huge fan of decentralized exchange. I have been scammed of my coins in centralized exchange. Since then I remain on DEX for most of my trades provided prices are good. I prefer IDEX, BISQ and Radar Relay. I do prefer high volume centralized exchange like Binance, Bifinex sometimes. But I don't keep my coin for longer on such exchanges. I have started staying cautious about my coins now.
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

I personally like huobi, binance and bifinex. These are reputable trading floors and have high exchange rates. But the use of huobi on mobile apps makes it easier for me to operate and build plans or more flexible.
egobit

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:08:38 AM

I trade on the following exchanges:Kucoin, Binance, Bittrex.I did not have any problems with the input and withdrawal of funds on these exchanges in contrast to the exchange Yobit.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

I personally like huobi, binance and bifinex. These are reputable trading floors and have high exchange rates. But the use of huobi on mobile apps makes it easier for me to operate and build plans or more flexible.
I don't want to spend more time looking for a good exchange, because they are all different so better go for the great and huge one. I trade with Binance and the experience is really good so I stay with this for good. But if you have your bounty token, you have no choice but to open an account on which your coin is being listed.
Karakas

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:28:19 AM

I think Binance and Bittrex are the most popular exchanges on the Crypto market and this exchange is a safer platform in this field, but many people expect a more trustworthy platform that many coins earned are just a few platforms so this does not lead the Crypto market
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

Almost all popular exchanges are good and trustworthy! I mostly use ForkDelta and Binance! But do not forget that the exchange is just a stock exchange, not your personal wallet! Do not keep coins on stock exchanges!
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2310
Merit: 337

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:54:46 AM

I will do research about the feedbacks of the people and i will use some site like coinmarketcap to determine if there is a huge volume and if it is the top exchange because if it is one of the top exchange like top 5 then it means that it has a high reputation and a lot of people are trusting it and that is why they are putting money into it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
link.rk01

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:23:03 AM

اوقات شرعی کلیه شهرها و روستاهای خراسان شمالی
جداول اوقات شرعی شیعی کلیه شهرها، روستاها و آبادیهای استان آذربایجان شرقی به تعداد بیش از ۴،۰۰۰ نقطه مختلف بصورت روزانه، ماه جاری، ماه دلخواه، ماه شمسی و قمری و همچنین در مناسبت های ویژه مانند ماه مبارک رمضان، تعطیلات عید نوروز و ... توسط سایت و وبلاگ اذانگو تهیه گردیده است.
فایل جداول اوقات شرعی مذکور قابل دانلود در دو فرمت jpg و pdf و با کیفیت بالا جهت استفاده و پرینت می باشد.

اوقات شرعی کلیه شهرها و روستاهای خوزستان

اوقات شرعی کلیه شهرها و روستاهای زنجان
اوقات شرعی کلیه شهرها و روستاهای سمنان
اوقات شرعی کلیه شهرها و روستاهای سیستان و بلوچستان
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

The exchange's leaderboard has been constantly changing, I don't know what caused it, but I can recommend something for you that I think is good!
1.BitMEX
2.OKEX
3.Bitfinex
4.HitBTC

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:43:35 PM

To be honest with you , binance is one of the best exchange out their. Binance is user friendly. The next for me is kucoin one of the fast growing exchange with low transaction fee. My best might be your worst. Always follow your instincts
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:53:01 PM

I think you can know where digital exchange is very best is a place of exchange that has a very high trading volume every day such as one of them for now is binance, when trading volume there is high then the price of coin will be very fast and can provide many benefits.
anna11anna

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

thanks
Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex top 3. I use them myself because the coins are different, and a very user-friendly interface does not have to get used to it for a long time.
AlekseyCrypto

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:43:38 AM

Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance these are the safest exchanges and they have the lowest commissions. I always trade on them and am very happy. Recommend!
mostcrack

Activity: 548

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

Digital exchange is very much available, and I do not recommend to follow the exchange I always use, because everyone has different tastes. if best for me, not necessarily the best for you, and vice versa.
You can find your own information, to make it more satisfying and more trusting, my advice is to choose digital exchange with lots of fans, small transaction fees, lots of exchangeable coins, and most importantly in terms of guaranteed security.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

Kucoin is good in my opinion, it is a very underrated exchange but it performs very well compared to well-known exchange in the market, and the fees are average, I got no problem using it for a few months now. about the UI and UX it is excellent
b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:04:03 AM

thanks

You need to make sure of the security protection.
KYC is not a must unless you need to withdraw huge amount like 10BTC above.
Volume is big thing in every exchange.
The Seller

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

to find the best exchange I usually see from the trading volume in the exchange as well as the level of security for its users, and from that I chose bittrex and binance. for the exchange fee for me each exchange put up a fee that is not much different so that's not a big deal.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

according to the experience I have, to be able to know where the best digital exchange is from the security and response that is on the website and has a very high trading volume, I think just seeing it is enough. you can see from the binance, there is a new exchange place and has a very high trading volume every day.
Panda.Panna

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

thanks
Poloniex, Binance the best exchangers, were and I think will remain them, the commission is not large and the volumes are large.
anna11anna

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

thanks
The best Binance, for me the best volumes, and this is the most important thing.
amila_cs

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

I think Binance is leading the pack and they have announced huge profits. In my opinion the best exchange change from time to time. First it was mt.gox (we all know what happened then) after that poloniax then Bittrex and now it is the time of Binance. Nobody knows what will comes next

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

the best digital exchange is a place of exchange that has a very high trading volume every day like one of them for now is the busi, when the trading volume there is high then the price of coins will be very fast and can provide many benefits.
Jenny111

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

I think binance is the # 1 floor when you need to exchange. But if you want low cost then hitbtc is the best
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

bittrex is better in trading but for transaction fee still too high for btc, you can change the withdrawal by using coin doge.
binance is also good for those of you who want to make trades where trading is quite solid there.
The Catcher in the Rye

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

sometimes etherdelta is the best choice if you want to trade token which is not listed yet  anywhere else
PhuketSunset

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:38:57 PM

I use Binance.  I haven't any problems with this exchange. But my experience of trading on YoBit is negative.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

Same as the answer of the person above me. For now Binance is the best exchange in the world. They have a large daily trading volume, many listed coins, excellent support services and applications that I find very easy to use or understand.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
entebah

Activity: 1503
Merit: 150

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

I use Binance.  I haven't any problems with this exchange. But my experience of trading on YoBit is negative.
I do not even prnah open it, yobit too risky and do various manipulations.
I agree with you that binnace is the best choice right now. and binnace has a larger trading volume than any other exchange.
Google+

Activity: 2380
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:07:02 AM

usually I know where a very good digital exchange I see from a very elegant design and active function all and its response is very fast and makes it easy for traders to get a lot of profit and usually I see from trading volume, when the daily trading volume of the place of exchange it's a lot then it's the right place to look for profits from trading and most importantly make sure the security there is great.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

The guys wrote a lot of different services. I advise you to try each of them and then choose the most convenient in terms of commissions, transactions and services.  Wink Wink
QueenW

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

Same as the answer of the person above me. For now Binance is the best exchange in the world. They have a large daily trading volume, many listed coins, excellent support services and applications that I find very easy to use or understand.
I agree with you. However, not all coins in my portfolio are traded on this exchange. Therefore, you have to use other exchanges. Not always good.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

I use Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance to trade already-known cryptocurrency.But when I want to sell a little-known altcon I use a decentralized exchange https://forkdelta.github.io/ and https://idex.market
The Seller

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

many new types of exchanges are emerging but I have not been too interested in them. I still only choose exchanges that have high trading volume like binance and bittrex.

pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

Hitbtc, yobit. They are my the most frequent exchanges I use almost daily. There are a lot of approved ones but current market situation makes me be on safe mode lol

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

Well, I think that this question is debatable enough. Honestly, I think that it’s not right to use definitions like 'the best' or 'the worst' when it comes to exchanges. For someone the most important thing is safety, for the other one – listed coins or safety and so on. But sure, I have a favorite exchange. Based on my preferences and experience I decided that for me cex.io is the most convenient platform. I’m using it for a long time already and I really like their payment options. BTW, they're offering special bonuses (https://blog.cex.io/news/wire-bonus-17716) for deposits, sure, this is a limited-time offer, but It’s still pleasant.
bheem0

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

Bittrex is one of the best exchanges for today, at least for me. There have never been problems with the withdrawal, although the account is not confirmed, and a good support service.Binance to it, too, is worth taking a closer look.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

Every day new exchanges emerge as competitors for exchanges that have long been trusted, sometimes traders will choose exchange only by looking at high security and trading volume. And for me the best exchange for now is Binance and Bittrex, besides they have a high trading volume I have also never had a problem with the exchange.
Lakshanl

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:31:02 PM

Cryptographic money trades are sites where you can purchase, offer or trade digital currencies for other advanced cash or conventional cash like US dollars or Euro. For those that need to exchange professionally and approach extravagant exchanging instruments, you will probably need to utilize a trade that expects you to confirm your ID and open a record. In the event that you simply need to make the periodic, direct exchange, there are additionally stages that you can utilize that don't require a record.

Today there are a large group of stages to browse, however not all trades are made equivalent. This rundown depends on client surveys and in addition a large group of other criteria, for example, ease of use, availability, expenses, and security. Here are a portion of the best crypto trades in no particular request.

01.Coinbase - This is a standout amongst the most prominent and surely understood merchants and exchanging stages on the planet. The Coinbase stage makes it simple to safely purchase, utilize, store and exchange advanced money.

02.Cex.io - This gives an extensive variety of administrations for utilizing bitcoin and different digital currencies. The stage lets clients effortlessly exchange fiat cash with cryptographic forms of money and on the other hand digital currencies for fiat cash. For those hoping to exchange bitcoins professionally, the stage offers customized and easy to understand exchanging dashboards and edge exchanging.

03.Bitstamp - This is an European Union based bitcoin commercial center established in 2011. The stage is one of the original bitcoin trades that has developed a dedicated client base. Bitstamp is outstanding and trusted all through the bitcoin network as a protected stage.

Hope you this will useful for you. Thanks.  Wink
TheFirstCreator

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

I try to use popular and reliable exchanges such as Binance and Bittrex because there are a lot of cryptoccurency  pairs, and it's more convenient.
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

The trading platform that I have the most potential is Binance Binance trading platform supporting BTC, ETH, BNB and USD transaction costs are very low and you can rest assured when trading at binance
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

which one of the exchange is the best world leading digital asset trading exchanges, providing professional digital asset trading? because i m really confused there so many exchange so i don't know the one to trust anymore secondly there fees are too high
A lot of sharing on the good exchange, good reputation + transaction fees are here. You can search for it easily. You can test some of the top listed floors in cmc. or some other like binance, bittrex, bifinex, huobi, kucoin.
- large trading volume.
- Stable, flexible, friendly + good support.
-   security.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

now many crypto exchanges that we often hear like okex, bittrex binance hitbtc, bitfinex, etherdelta (forkdelta) etc. and fees from transactions are different,
so there are lots of options for exchanging.
faza13

Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

The most popular are Poloniex and Bittrex, because of the high trading volume, and they are quite safe. more You can also see HitBTC, Binance, Kraken, and Kucoin

BUT wherever you choose to trade, don't save all your money there, no one knows, even large exchanges like Poloniex and Bittrex can be closed or compromised, and if you read their policies carefully you will see that no there is an exchange responsible for your funds.

Sadikrx

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

There are several exchange who fighting each other.  Let me rank it in the order, then you can choose it as your preference.

* BINANCE
* BITTREX
* POLONIEX
* HITBTC
* CRYPTOPIA
* ETHERDELTA
freezzeer

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

According to my experience Binance is the bes exchange i ever met. They are very user friendly and most advanced exchange  Smiley
PhuketSunset

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:26:59 PM

In my opinion, the exchange we need to choose from several indicators:

1. Popularity and volume of trade
2. Good technical support
3. No problems with withdrawal

At the moment, I like Binance exchange most of all.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
livingfree

Activity: 2744
Merit: 575

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

* HITBTC
* CRYPTOPIA
* ETHERDELTA
I have heard a lot of bad comments on these exchanges though I'm not an active trader, I'm trying myself to stay away from these.

I'm preparing myself to start trading on cryptopia but if something bad happens to me and I've experienced the same thing like those complains, I'll stop using them.

According to my experience Binance is the bes exchange i ever met. They are very user friendly and most advanced exchange  Smiley
Binance is one of the exchanges that's very popular today and the same as kucoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

Most of us do not have the time and the resources to experience trading platforms. So, I refer to and select based on the sharing and aggregation from of the members at the forum. The best exchange platform will be appreciated for its security, reputation, professionalism, stability and high transaction volume. binance, kucoin, huobi are my favorite sites.
gotprint

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:12:01 PM

bitrex is best.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:21:46 PM

if you mean a stock exchange, then I would recommend binance
smarshed

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

Bittrex, Binance are good exchange.
caarinen

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:04:10 AM

I would rather prefer an exchange that isn't so big that for them you, as a sole customer, are not significant at all. I dont like waiting for months to get a reply from customer support service, so I dug in and found a hidden gem by the name of Ethen. They have the most user-friendly and also the best-looking UI on the market, they work really hard and they are constantly growing and improving. And that makes me feel good, it's like I am a part of it.
Nenacondr

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

Hm it is question about what u like. There r a lot of exchange platformes. U need to choose.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

the top exchange 100,like bitrex, poloniex, binance, all exchanges are very good, professional, and fast customer support response
Malkyl

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:06:10 PM

switcheo is a decentralised exchange that is built on top of neo.  as of now, you can only trade nep-5 token and the listing of tokens is up to the team of developers to decide.  it is forecasted that they will intergrate erc-20 token in Q3 2018.  You will get discount on trading fees when you use SWTH token.  All SWTH that is used for trading will be automatically burnt.  I think this exchange will be a big one in the future.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:34:38 AM

At the moment you can find all these information easily on Coinmarketcap. As I know Binance is the best crypto exchange at the moment and to be able to be listed on Binance, project behind each new cryptocurrency need to pay a very large amount of BTC up to 50 BTC.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:31:01 AM

according to my personal opinion no Exchange that has a full confidence on digital assets US, because every Exchange definitely have a gap that can be in the plow a hacker or maybe the owner of the Exchange of itself rigging to memdapatkan digital assets we
tommy48

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

According to my experience the best market for now is Binance and bitfinex, I often trade there, and until now I have not found a significant obstacle.
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

Poloniex, Bithump, Bitfinex, Bitstamp these are leaders in the crypto exchange. You can also start working with Binance, Cryptopia for alt coins.
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

thanks
I think a good exchange for now is crytopia,  poloniex, bittrex, hitbc. this is a good digital currency exchange in my opinion. and you can try it

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pedangrusak

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:57:53 AM

I recommend Bittrex and Binance because I often use it for trading and without problems until today. if I sell a bounty token I recommend etherdelta and forkdelta.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

for the best exchange there are many but each crypto market releases the most trading volume,
not all crypto want to enter a large market usually release in markets that do not pay much to trade in the market.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:37:08 PM

There is no such a best or good centralized exchange in this world since they control our private key meaning that they have ultimate control over our money, I personally will go with a decentralized one but due to low volume of transaction on those exchanges I'm going with binance so far I don't have any problems, the site looks clean and fast on the other hand it's the biggest exchange in the market right now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:10:10 AM

Top 100 Cryptocurrency Exchanges By Trade Volume
Top 100 Cryptocurrency Exchanges By Reported Trade Volume

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
comeinwiththe

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

I didn’t have time for lengthy interview processes, but I was ready to make a change. Platform named TalentSnap found my perfect fit and I was hired faster than I could’ve ever imagined! You definitely need to see this platform Cool
grey007

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

I like trade on Binance and HitBTC. Many coins, many trades and easy to trade for newbe)
On HitBTC many new altcoin start listing...
Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

I think the current Exchange that has a team of professional and real much, especially in the United States has been discussed legal entity cryptocurency that will pressing fraud, and one of the Exchange of the United States is bittrex of course, familiar
Serr19

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

Nowadays Binance working well than Compare with others. However, Our Outer World has Plenty of Option for Buy or Sell. We should Try Binance, Kucoin, Hitbtc, Bittrex, Huobi...etc. For Tokens Forkdelta, EtherDelta, Tokenjar, Idex are Best.
amiramakam

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

Currently I'm using Huobi, and in my opinion it has many advantages such as website easy to use, Updating many pairs of trade altcoin, token, fast transaction speed, good liquidity, and high safety . But it also has weaknesses such as high transaction costs, Sellers and buyers have to pay fees.
Hanna_Money

Merit: 20

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

I think the best exchanges are Binance and Bittrex. Although I often go to small little-known exchanges if I need to buy some new projects.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: