Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Craige288] Need DT Members  (Read 998 times)
DarkXen

Activity: 616
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:30:23 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 08:39:07 AM by DarkXen

Can not the accounts be linked to each other? He is my friend but we are not the same person.
-snip-
aliyagizli from İzmir, gokhan17 from Canakkale, ı am also from istanbul. Even our cities are different.
We've already heard the "we are friends" story from the Turkish section once in the past. That one got boring. Think of some unique fake explanation.

if possible check my ip's . I also edit my post. How can this be proved? Transfer between friends.

or what kind of proof do you want? I don't understand this. it does not change the fact that it is my reality that it is the same as the others.

please please review these transfers
I joined IFT ICO. I got 2 ETH.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x527d53c79d6a65670daf4cb2556e35657e3773790aa909b1c6a1406b25c50655

I got 1 ETH  for 10.000 IFT
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x862e319a456b1e8bc085ef05bbba8cb80fb4d0f0dec579ce81aa85433ad1d389

Sending 10.000 IFT for 1 ETH
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xd529b7b302cd2016a01fca9c430b113a2e2858e36e5375873c5c32337954d909

This is the only way we can join ico's as partners with friends who do not have a passport.

I'll take a video presentation of Whatsapp talk at that time. If you do not want to believe me, I can not make you believe in me.

Edit:

youtube video link (removed)
**The link has been removed because it contains my private information. If you need it will be loaded again.

These records are private records. And I share these records because I have no other choice. I'm so sorry to have to share this. Now the slanderers must be punished. Are everybody innocent until proven guilty? I am forced to prove my innocence and share my special records while there is no proof.

I have to prove it because I have a lot of faith in this account. It should not be easy to spend this acupuncture.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aliyagiz207

Activity: 266
Merit: 242

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2962857
aliyagiz207, exortis, pro2017, hidrocop, social1178, gokhan17, DarkXen

I can't let you ruin them by giving them negative confidence in their accounts.
My Accounts= aliyagiz207,exortis,pro2017 and social1178
others are just friends

I don't use my exortis account more than 2 months. ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=940948 )

you can give me a negative, but don't do injustice to others.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:44:58 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2962857
aliyagiz207, exortis, pro2017, hidrocop, social1178, gokhan17, DarkXen

I can't let you ruin them by giving them negative confidence in their accounts.
My Accounts= aliyagiz207,exortis,pro2017 and social1178
others are just friends

I don't use my exortis account more than 2 months. ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=940948 )

you can give me a negative, but don't do injustice to others.
Fine by me. https://archive.fo/G6xLP

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:00:47 AM

Have just come across this thread, from now on, when you post these in the Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk III, can you please also mark which posts are cross posted, that way we/I don't have to go following them up when others have already done so.

Thanks.  Roll Eyes

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:38:09 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 10:51:57 AM by Lauda

-snip-
Proof: You can easily see that the "Slmn" sent same amount of ethereum to his multiple sub accounts at the same time.

Main account:
slmn / 0xfd2418617b08030AFB197F64EC6325673B539F7c / http://archive.is/G55gG
-snip-
Slmn seems to be paying those accounts in equal amounts. It is very possible that you've stumbled onto someone paying others to shitpost for tokens or whatever. All of the alleged alt accounts are spamming one-liners. He/she will probably come up with a "friends and family" or "office full of workers" story.

Progress is being updated here.

Have just come across this thread, from now on, when you post these in the Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk III, can you please also mark which posts are cross posted, that way we/I don't have to go following them up when others have already done so.

Thanks.  Roll Eyes
Yes, they likely know about that.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
slmn

Activity: 336
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

-snip-
Proof: You can easily see that the "Slmn" sent same amount of ethereum to his multiple sub accounts at the same time.

Main account:
slmn / 0xfd2418617b08030AFB197F64EC6325673B539F7c / http://archive.is/G55gG
-snip-
Slmn seems to be paying those accounts in equal amounts. It is very possible that you've stumbled onto someone paying others to shitpost for tokens or whatever. All of the alleged alt accounts are spamming one-liners. He/she will probably come up with a "friends and family" or "office full of workers" story.

Progress is being updated here.

Please check my post history and you can easily see that I can barely write in English because I don`t have too much knowledge regarding English. The other accounts are posting only in English and some of them use advanced English and upper intermediate, please check the writing style of them you can easily see that those accounts don`t belong to the same person and are used by the others. If a normal person compares the posts of the accounts he/she can recognize the differences. So many people are telling the friend story but I admit that they are my friends and sometime I sell gas to them and buy their signature tokens for bounty price which is quite normal I think. Besides I am not dumb to send tokens to my linked account in a place where are lots of spies around such as: turkish local board.
If you have paid attention, no account was put in the same bounty campaign because they are independent from each other. I invite you to not make injustice, I have told them that if they sell the tokens to me there won`t be any problem and now I would feel guilty because they took negative trust because of me, if you have to put a negative trust you put just on me or even worse you can ban me but leave the others to continue their work and judge with justice.
P.S the text was translated from turkish to english by a friend of mine.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:10:04 AM

Please check my post history and you can easily see that I can barely write in English because I don`t have too much knowledge regarding English. The other accounts are posting only in English and some of them use advanced English and upper intermediate, please check the writing style of them you can easily see that those accounts don`t belong to the same person and are used by the others.
a) They are not only writing in English. Example.
b) Their writing is horrible.
c) Whether they belong to the same person or not doesn't matter (already covered by my trust rating).

So many people are telling the friend story but I admit that they are my friends and sometime I sell gas to them and buy their signature tokens for bounty price which is quite normal I think.
If you were buying tokens, you wouldn't be sending everyone the same amount of USD at *the same time*.

If you have paid attention, no account was put in the same bounty campaign because they are independent from each other.
Irrelevant.

I've given this case a lot of thought, and there is absolutely no way that you are telling the truth. If you were buying tokens, then you would be sending different amounts (at least in the decimal places; USD) of ETH. Since you are (allegedly) paying them for this spam, you are responsible for it. Therefore, no "injustice" has been done. Unless someone else wants to get involved in the case (doubtful given that all the accounts are shitposters), I consider it closed.

OP, what are you doing? I see that you're deleting posts. Connections 5 and 6 are now missing.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
slmn

Activity: 336
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:16:14 AM

a) They are not only writing in English. Example.

If you are talking for an account that is not in usage since half a year you must be in a tough situation. Please when you make your search check the account`s last post and activity as well. Please give proof from the active accounts. So I guess this unused account is irrelevant for this case.

b) Their writing is horrible.

as I said some of them, not everyone is using advanced and upper intermediate English. If this English is horrible for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=206258;sa=showPosts;start=0
than I will give his skype and talk with him and if you still say his English is horrible I will donate 1 ETH to you in front of everyone. Keep it like a proof here.

c) Whether they belong to the same person or not doesn't matter (already covered by my trust rating).

So which rule they did abuse according to you, if they don`t belong to the same person?

If you were buying tokens, you wouldn't be sending everyone the same amount of USD at *the same time*.

Can`t you wait for all the campaigns to be finished or can`t you wait to collect enough funds for buying the tokens and buy the tokens at the same time ? Besides I send only the gas price to them do not transfer the funds to their bitcointalk address accounts when I buy their tokens. And the gas price for transferring the tokens as I know can be in a same amount for transfer.

Irrelevant.

I've given this case a lot of thought, and there is absolutely no way that you are telling the truth. If you were buying tokens, then you would be sending different amounts (at least in the decimal places; USD) of ETH. Since you are (allegedly) paying them for this spam, you are responsible for it. Therefore, no "injustice" has been done. Unless someone else wants to get involved in the case (doubtful given that all the accounts are shitposters), I consider it closed.

OP, what are you doing? I see that you're deleting posts. Connections 5 and 6 are now missing.

Please my friend control your postings twice before you post and be sure that they are there I am not stupid to delete the posts from a member which I try to convince for negative trusts and for justice.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: