Bitcoin Forum
April 17, 2024, 12:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why We Should Love Bitcoin  (Read 2197 times)
jamelyn

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:56:29 AM

I'm really addicted in bitcoin and i can't do my  work here in my house. Well that's okay. Hahaha. I want to earn and invest. But I didn't know why i'm so addicted. I love bitcoin.bitcoin gives more moneny. Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

Reason why i love bitcoin because i know theirs a potential of profit. I first saw it in my friends when the first time i saw and heard bitcoin i dont care and i dont entertain bitcoin but when i saw my friends profit i have interested in bitcoin.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:42:57 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 12:27:20 AM by Roboabhishek

We love bitcoins because it is one of the best ways to become rich in less time not completely but it's possible and Obviously if you get a good job online which you cannot irl.
rampage101

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

Those people who are on this forum, most of them love bitcoin, otherwise they wouldn't be here. But this short article can serve as a kind of advertising for doubting people.

Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:55:59 PM

I love bitcoin for an excellent opportunity of additional earnings and investment accumulation. It creates me a solid capital for the future. And perhaps this is the main reason why people invest in bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

Bitcoin allows you to invest your money very profitably so that it brings you income. And besides, your contribution is safe.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:17:52 PM

It's simple, with bitcoin I have the opportunity to earn. This is a great opportunity for extra income and for the main activity.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

This is the reason why we have to love bitcoin :
- Bitcoin Makes Trade Easier
Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any Government or agency
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

And for you guys, why continue to love bitcoin?

There so many reason to love bitcoin. We all knew that people want to earn money but unfortunately some people didn't land a good job because they cannot pass the qualification of a certain company. But when bitcoin comes it gives opportunity to everyone. It does not classify wether you poor or rich or graduated in famous school. Bitcoin will also accept you even if have disability. In short in bitcoin there is no discrimination thats why we love bitcoin.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:32:18 PM

The only reason people love Bitcoin is that its rates are currently the highest in the cryptocurrencies market. The investment in Bitcoin in bulk will help to make a lot of profit when the exchange rate increases. If one day the value of the BTC drops, then surely investors will not love Bitcoin anymore but will switch to Ethererum, the cryptos of the future promise to replace fiat currencies.

Xavierfr12

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:49:02 PM

The reason why i love bitcoin because bitcoin is easy work. bitcoin is like a self employed any we manage time we don't have a boss we free what you want to do. The rates of bitcoin is highest cryptocurrency market and the value of bitcoin is so high that's why i love bitcoin
-easy work and higher value
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

The main reasons for the love of Bitcoin is that it is an open source in come.This currency is weighed but expensive.Moreover,it is a safe payment technology.It is easily transferable.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:12:44 PM

The main reasons for the love of Bitcoin is that it is an open source in come.This currency is weighed but expensive.Moreover,it is a safe payment technology.It is easily transferable.

We should love bitcoin because it is one way to make our work effective. Working with love is one attitude we should bring of. Bitcoin gives a big opportunity to us and help us to have gain extra income.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

First fo all its is secure payment technology and another reason for bitcoin love is open source technology and price.whatever Bitcoin leading Crypto world which is another reason.

I love butcoin not because of making money, its for adjustments  of our life status. It is easy way of earning but we need more focus and serous in doing of this crypto world. It's like Facebook, if I have free time I used my time in bitcoin forum. I believed this is the opportunity to save my poor life and also for my family. Im very much love bitcoin because I used my time by achieving my goal, my.dream and to live like rich people. I need  much learning and researching to makes easy and no stress.
KeithBeeCham

Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

Thank you for listing the reasons we can love Bitcoin. I like most Bitcoin is that the crypto has high rates, not dependent on any individual or organization at all. Regarding investment, Bitcoin is very potential for long-term investment, as if you hodl BTC to the end of 2018, then I think the Bitcoin exchange rate will reach $ 30000, and you can make great profit for this long-term investment

Rhoby10

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:20:49 PM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

I love bitcoin because its easy to success and its wonderful bitcoin and its just a giving a lots of moneys and  buying a important needs.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

as far as I can see the majority why love btc is because they love money so btc can make us rich, we love money thus we should love btc is the whole logic in my opinion.

herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

Bitcoin is actually the neutral asset for me. I don't have any personal standpoint about the Bitcoin as a decentralized currency. I could live if there was no Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is just a free investment opportunity that can also take me into the loss if I forget to think properly. When I talk about the Bitcoin I talk about all cryptocurrencies because there are many other cryptos that have better technologies then the Bitcoin.

Most of the people worship Bitcoin because it came first and it is the reason that all other cryptos exist. Even if I support Bitcoin I don't have any positive or negative opinion about it.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

- secure

I know very well that what types of the problems bitcoin is facing , while it is that coin in the cryptocurrency market which was the first to enter in internet world and got the better trust between the people but in reality we should see towards the another factor that due to its popularity and the stability people are using it much than any another coin , so lots of crowd of the transaction we seeing with big transaction fee .
But still here bitcoin is giving us a better opportunity and platform to make legimate earnings and also giving a option to spread our business in the online world without facing the difference in the current by using bitcoin as a universal payment system .
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:32:04 PM

We love bitcoin because of main thing. We can earn from it. But patience is the secret in earning bigger bitcoins value. We have yo study the exchange rate because, there we can predict the future bitcoin value.
Exactly and as an addition, we should love bitcoin because of its life changing effect for those who used it. Bitcoin is so usefull in terms of financial services. A lot of people used bitcoin to make their transaction faster at a cheaper price. Therefore we should love bitcoin because of its helpful characteristic.
emanjun

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:36:41 PM

the main reason for bitcoin love is open source technology and blockchain and transparent and light fasting network with less fee
I agreed of what you have said. We should love bitcoin for it is so useful characteristics. It can make all transaction faster at a cheaper price. It can also make a person gain money from it. Bitcoin is used by the parent's as another source of income.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: