Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange site  (Read 760 times)
ZeroDrifting

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

Use Peer to peer! I'm currently using Paxful.com and I'm having the best time of my time!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOPass
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Easiest way to do KYC checks

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

Best user experience has Coinbase. For Crypto to crypto exchange you could use ShapeShift.

ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

CEX.io and Coinbase. Coinbase if good option if it supports your country. It doesn't available in my state so I tried CEX.io and it takes 2-3 days for the deposit.
AishaIvy

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

Bitrex, etherdelta and binance are now widely used for trading purposes. I see in this list also bitrex most choosy trading site among the forum member.
Whatever the exchange is not matter to get the profit in the trading, you have to choose the best coin on daily basis to invest that is enough.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

Binance works without verification unlike Coinbase.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MaximMax

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:01:52 AM

I'm using coinbase and bittrex now. Think they are the most reliable ones
n0mad82

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:25:11 AM

Localbitcoins  Cheesy
cryptowizze

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

coinbase is the most simple but has some higher fees, its up to you
pjhom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:54:08 AM

From fiat to BTC I like GDAX/Coinbase.  I transfer fiat to coinbase and then use a limit order on GDAX and the purchase is free.  It does take a few days for the ACH from my bank to Coinbase.
GiseleGarnet

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:29:09 AM

I use coinbase and bittrex the most. I think they are the most safe on the market
neverxpected

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:51:37 AM

I'm kind of surprised I didn't see anyone mention gemini.com

I personally prefer it over coinbase because the fees are cheaper and you can do 30 withdraws a month for free.

Coinbase and there fees are TERRIBLE, though there is a way around it, I just don't like coinbase that much imo.
bitcoincashback

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:36:29 AM

the most safe exchanges are those with a license such as Coinbase or Bitstamp.

however, the trade-off are higher fees mostly.

Good exchange for depositing EUR or USD fiat are:

- coinbase https://bitcoincashback.net/coinbase-review.html
- bitstamp
- bitfinex (currently under SEC Investigation, min 10k USD deposit to trade) https://bitcoincashback.net/bitfinex-review.html
- bitcoin.de
- kraken
- gemini

I linked my reviews to two of the sites I listed.
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

Not sure what your countries laws are, but in general all exchanges that accept fiat currency need to do KYC. So for the most part if there is some exchange that you can swipe your credit card on and that doesnt do any KYC - I would run for the hills.
Such an exchange generally speaking would not be compliant with law and will either be a scam or be shut down very quickly.

If you do not want to wait 5 days, I would suggest you go via localbitcoins. But please use common sense, a lot of people are getting robbed etc. Go do the trade in a public place like a mall. You can walk to the ATM with the guy and draw the cash then and there, dont carry it with you beforehand and make sure you go with a seller who has a good reputation on localbitcoins. You will probably pay more for your BTC like this though.

Go sort out your KYC with a trusted local exchange while you are at it, then you can easily trade BTC next time.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
wasanthawsj

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

Hello,

I think best exchange site is cex.io , it's fees are expensive but it is more reliable. There are so many exchange sites like coinmama.com, poloniex, bttrex, etc.
eugene_leonard

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

I suggest you register 2 exchange:
For holding, I suggest Kucoin/Binance/Bittrex. But now Bittrex closed, so you can go Kucoin or Binance. Many new coins/token list at there first after ICO.
For trading, I suggest Binance/Bitfinex( For shark). Many trading signal/ suggestion base on Binance now.
Good luck!!!
ginoBTC

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

I am using Binance

1. theirs support is not so fast.
2. Other issue i have with them is that for some coins you cant sell/buy fractions like (0.1) only 1, 2, etc. (so until to buy you should check if you can sell fractions).
    for e.g.: If you purchase 5 ARN you will get 4.95 and when you have to sell you can sell only 4.00 the rest 0.95 will remain in your account this is not fair.
3. The are minimum values for sale/buy orders 0.02 ETH
4. What i like to theirs web site is the User interface interaction and graphics.

Hope this will help others to know some small (and important) things related to Binance.

Best-Crypto.io

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:11:59 PM

I would recommend registering on Coinbase.com, but the trick is to log on gdax.com with your coinbase account to have lower fees! Coinbase fees are huge and I do not recommend it
ToppoFix

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

Huh
Hello, what is best exchange site where I can buy Bitcoin for fiat via bank transfer? And how long it needs to show that this money is on my balance?

Some exchanges need 5 days and that's too much.

for coinbase it depends where u are located bcs for eastern europe they don't open acocunts.

Kraken is also a good choise, binance or bittrex are my favourite exchanges ..

The wire it normally takes arround 3 - 4 working days, in some cases up to 5 in some cases 2 .. it depends where the receipt is and where are you located.

Cheers!

kanchuka2

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

hello,

When you are trading you have to be careful whether the exchange is secure or not.Otherwise you can lost your bitcoins.So i recommend below sites.

1.Bitcoin Exchange
2.CEX.IO
3.Coinmama
4.Bitifinex
eyeflip

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

I dislike wating 5+ days for my transfer to hit coinbase, but theyre the best solution I have found
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: