Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading and profit, how do you set your goals?  (Read 318 times)
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

look for the token or coins with low value.
then research for their development and future plans.
Like UTK or UTRUST token i bought some at 1250 SATS each and hold it.
they will have convention and launch app this 19th so it will be a big pump.
and im not wrong i am now on double the money and still waiting for more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

look for the token or coins with low value.
then research for their development and future plans.
Like UTK or UTRUST token i bought some at 1250 SATS each and hold it.
they will have convention and launch app this 19th so it will be a big pump.
and im not wrong i am now on double the money and still waiting for more.

I bought my UTK @ 1500 satoshis, and you are right, it is really rising well. i am planning to hold it for longer until they really launch the app and working.
I put some with ATL, as they are launching their platform also before the month ends.
bought some @ 21hundres.
shadowtree

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:36:26 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:04:12 PM by shadowtree

Number 1 thing is never get too greedy,  If you wait too long to sell you end up getting dumped on.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:54:15 PM

Actually I don't do any accurate planning, just following the stream accordingly to my free time.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

Thank you people for the good advices. What I have done now, I sold what I bought by mistake. Instead of buying STRAT i bought START !! What a noobie mistake, I know, but shit happens sometimes. So I sold it and just fill my bags with ETN. I have a good feeling about it and I'm aslo mining it a little. It had a dip today til 0.09$ and hoping to sell it back to 0.25$ in some time. The START project was already dead when I bought it but I realise the truth when it was already too late, -182$ but thats life, you learn from your mistakes.
Good! Accepting our mistakes is the best way to be able to move forward. And learning from them will help us do wonders. It's a pity that some would choose to drown themselves in misery because of their mistakes. Something I detest! Because one mistake does not mean the end of the world. Every single day is a chance to pull ourselves back up and make a new start.
learning from mistakes is the best thing, one thing we must remember, investing and trading is not just about profits in the form of money, but trade and investment teaches us how to manage for patience
success007

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

For beginner traders, it would be wise to set out on goals that focus on the process, as opposed to the outcome. These types of goals help reinforce and shape your trading skills, so that you learn to trade properly. Whether or not you end up in a loss doesn’t matter – the point is that you trade the right way and focus on the process. By setting goals and striving to achieve them, you can accelerate your trading development exponentially. Then by all means you will earn a good/high profit.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

That you've reached 180 from 50 it's really good result
Hope you will rech more because nowadays the situation quite different and can be more profitable (or less...)
If you don't alternate this strategies and using only the one - I've got a bad news for ya

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops

That things i try to alternate from day to day: I have put some money into a btc and hold, i try to get some profit from day-threeday trading, i'm also going in ICO and Airdrops - why not? It doesn't take so much time from the day (if you don't a lot of airdrops and ICOs) And "free tokens" can go to trading too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:30:06 PM

I don't set my goals I just sell my coin when it gives me enough profit the point is buy low and sell high and Just don't be greedy.
That you've reached 180 from 50 it's really good result
Hope you will rech more because nowadays the situation quite different and can be more profitable (or less...)
If you don't alternate this strategies and using only the one - I've got a bad news for ya

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
Well it's a good choice if you buy bitcoin and hold them for long term. I personally buy bitcoin and some coins such a XRP, XLM and holding in long term. I think this is not risky than day trading or weekly.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:54:41 AM

no setting what? besides continuing to learn to analyze coins or tokens, nothing to learn just to pay attention and take advantage of the best moment possible, only that deeper you learn and analyze the more your knowledge, all process will not deny the result of spirit
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:40:32 AM

I will set some specific goals based on my investment because without deciding them we will not make much profit. So mostly I will wait till my investment should increase more than 30%. If takes time I will wait for it to make profits on my investment.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

I will set some specific goals based on my investment because without deciding them we will not make much profit. So mostly I will wait till my investment should increase more than 30%. If takes time I will wait for it to make profits on my investment.

I am almost similar to your opinion. may be shared equally because the target, but may I put up the 40-50%. may indeed be long for achieving these targets, but it does not matter of course if the result is too large.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:26:14 AM

Run it as a business.  Set up an S corporation so that you correctly cover expenses first, then pay yourself a reasonable salary--taxed at the income rate, and finally if you are fortunate enough to exceed a reasonable salary you pay yourself a distribution on top of all that creamy goodness.

But yeah, first goal: cover expenses whatever they may be: mining costs, trading fees, transaction fees, office fees, etc etc etc.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀