News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Your Reaction on This
Will Invest - 0 (0%)
Will not Invest - 0 (0%)
Not Intrested - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN INVESTMENT  (Read 92 times)
dhirajk2u (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

"IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN BC Bitcoin PLEASE READ AND RESPOND DO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHO INTERESTED IN CRYPTO."

I want to raise money to start my new project, My project is for "Bitcoin trading" not like local bitcoin in this project my plan is to trade using customers bitcoin like share market and will credit profit to customers account if customers want to withdraw his full bitcoin anytime then he can withdraw not only his investment with profit generated from Customers bitcoin. still, in the crypto market, nobody is providing this type of services we have talked with some expert traders will work with them,
 I do have more than 3yr experience in that so users do not get any loss and as you all know day by day bitcoin price is going up and down by starting this will also help bitcoin market because as more investment goes to bitcoin market price will hike accordingly.

We are planning to start this business within next 4 month.

If you want to support me through bitcoin you can do it by sending bitcoin to address.
15tPM7CZTrJuh4PGF6U1ST6yffypzxktGb
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: