Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-digi.com - Bitcoin News - Need Help With Site Direction For Bitcoin  (Read 119 times)
jabby (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Hey guys,

I am making a new website called bitcoin-digi.com were we can all discuss about bitcoin,bitcoin price,bitcoin news,bitcoin value and a converter to for bitcoin to usd.

I was thinking about having live bitcoin price updates which I have already posted. Along with allot of great information about the antminer s9 and any other s9 bitcoin miners.

I think if we call can input real bitcoin news we can come to a bitcoin value reality with discussion.

I also want to create a discussion board about any new ASIC bitcoin miners or GPU bitcoin miners coming to market and talk about bitcoin mining.

I also have youtube videos for antminer s9 setups and will incorporate videos about the a3 antminer setup for antminer a3 whatever we want to call it =)

I really appreciate and good advice on what else to add to the site to help others.

The site is: http://bitcoin-digi.com/

Any input is greatly appreciated guys.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: