Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2151 times)
harobaru

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

bitcoin price is depend upon people investment. if people do more investment than its price is increases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

Bitcoin price is not continue down. Its price depend on market and translation. I think everyone should know that since the crash, the price will grow up Bitcoin. Now bitcoin price is low so this is the proper and perfect time for buy and stock bitcoin. Bitcoin price is down i am sure after few month bitcoin price will be 2X or 3X rises.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

No, it will not continue to go down. Investing on bitcoin it take risk  hence volatility of price matters from time to time. Continue to hold and wait for bitcoin's price go back up again as well as the market go boom again.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:35:10 AM

We can not say that bitcoin price will continue to go down. we know Bitcoin go down right now, but i think very early the price of bitcoin will up higher again. so i think just relax and you can hold your btc.
We all need to be positive all the time and those we should never lose hop no matter what. There is nothing like that and this is a very wrong concept that the market value of the bitcoin will keep on decreasing all the time.

In reality, the market value of bitcoin will definitely increase in the coming days and that the demand of the bitcoin inn the international market will increase at a very much significant rate.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:55:42 AM

This could be because of redress, be that as it may, I recommend that you hold your bitcoin for the present. The free market activity in the market isn't great. As should be obvious the chart of the bitcoin it will high and low however for beyond any doubt it will ascend. If not one month from now perhaps in the succeeding month. Try not to get freeze. Keep on holding you bitcoin until such time bitcoin cost will ascend.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

Bitcoin will reduce its price, it is normal. There is nothing to worry about Bitcoin price. I think the price of Bitcoin will rise again and touch the highest image before this month. Bitcoin prices will be much higher than before.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

Bitcoin will reduce its price, it is normal. There is nothing to worry about Bitcoin price. I think the price of Bitcoin will rise again and touch the highest image before this month. Bitcoin prices will be much higher than before.
Yeah, there's need not to worry since the bitcoin is quite a volatile currency and hence the fluctuations in its price are quite a normal for it. I think the price will soon grow up but till then it would be demanding everyone's patience and surely the price will inflate up quite soon...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

Yeah, there's need not to worry since the bitcoin is quite a volatile currency and hence the fluctuations in its price are quite a normal for it. I think the price will soon grow up but till then it would be demanding everyone's patience and surely the price will inflate up quite soon...

People are wondering when will be the price of Bitcoin to increase. Some are already dumped their coins because they are afraid to lose more of their profit. Well, this is crypto and it is normal that we can experience some down in its price. Those who were driven by their emotions will likely to end up nothing. In order for us to gain a lot of profits needs also long patience.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

week after this post the bitcoin price rise upto more than $12,000 so i guess you have recovered that 1/4 loss because from $6,000 it doubled the price..but if you continues to expect much bigger and hold untill second week of febuary then i think your in trouble now..i will suggest you to hold stil and wait for another growth.though for sure its not that soon
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

Well, the price of bitcoin is still decreasing and I suggest you to hold yet this is not the right time to sell. You may lose half of you investment if you sell now. Just continue holding your bitcoin and wait to increase the price. You need a lot of patience right now because bitcoin is too much volatile. No one can predict the prices if going up or going down. We only help making an advice but it's up to you to decide.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

Well, the price of bitcoin is still decreasing and I suggest you to hold yet this is not the right time to sell. You may lose half of you investment if you sell now. Just continue holding your bitcoin and wait to increase the price. You need a lot of patience right now because bitcoin is too much volatile. No one can predict the prices if going up or going down. We only help making an advice but it's up to you to decide.
because there are so many Soviets, many people are mistaken. You need to have your own opinion on how you trust the crypto currency And in particular Bitcoin. Only on this basis you can decide how you act with your investments or with your portfolio.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

because there are so many Soviets, many people are mistaken. You need to have your own opinion on how you trust the crypto currency And in particular Bitcoin. Only on this basis you can decide how you act with your investments or with your portfolio.
The fact is that not all people can adequately react to the situation and make the right decisions. So they really need advice. In some cases .
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:45:47 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 02:05:05 PM by HatakeKakashi

The price of the bitcoin at this moment continue decreasing. I hope the price will recover again from it's lose because many people want to see bitcoin become successful again . Don't be pani selling because if you do that the only whi sacrifice is you because once the price decrease more we are affected.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

From my views there are very less chance to the price of bitcoin will go down again because now a days the price of bitcoin is approx to $8000 so there are very less chance to again decrease in the price of bitcoin because the demand of bitcoin now a days is again increasing very much so that's affect the price of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will increase very rapidly. But know one is sure about the price of bitcoin it depends on the luck it may be increase or decrease.
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

bitcoin gets worse for now and even shrinks if you sell it now I assure your loss is very high, but to try it no problem to know how the future of bitcoin development

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

Just keep holding as the market has already reach the double bottom and very soon we will start seeing an upward trend all over for these was the view of so many speculators around the world and strongly believe that the market has reach the final bottom.
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

Large Businesses Dumping to Fiat Currency
Given that bitcoins are not widely accepted as a means of transactions or payment, not many people and institutions can accept them. Because most things still have to be paid for in fiat currencies, many businesses often sell large portions of bitcoins so as to pay for their business expenses.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

From my views there are very less chance to the price of bitcoin will go down again because now a days the price of bitcoin is approx to $8000 so there are very less chance to again decrease in the price of bitcoin because the demand of bitcoin now a days is again increasing very much so that's affect the price of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will increase very rapidly. But know one is sure about the price of bitcoin it depends on the luck it may be increase or decrease.

Of course no one can definitely tell the future value of bitcoin. But you are right mate, despite of rapid changes, bitcoin will never lose its value. It may gradually go down but it is sure to go up whatever happens. Just like like what is currently happening right now. Just wait and see the fruit of your flavor.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:02:04 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 11:19:37 AM by KrishaBitcoin

You are not alone in this situation before in which we keep on holding even it hurts until we realized the we lost not only 25% but 65% of our invested capital during the ultimate dip but life goes on because we already fully understand before that joining Crypto investments is very risky. So for now we should start to be vigilant buy selling high and buying low strategy until the market will become really stable and can be fully trusted.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

it seems that if there is no good news from bitcoin then it seems to be difficult to recover the price and I see today a lot of bad news that attack the price of cryptocurrency that makes the price more collapsed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: