Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2149 times)
kiddeon123 (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
InahC

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

Base on what I read before, When bitcoin reach $1000 it go down to aroun $200. But as you already see bitcoin now is really far from what its previews price. So that I conclude that there are really bad times for bitcoin, but hopefully, bitcoin will rise again.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

In my opinion the best answer is to hold it. Why? you ask. Because bitcoin is already in demand in the market many people are going nuts in bitcoin and it will continue to grow. There's no such thing as easy millionaire. It takes years for an investment to grow that's what i have learned in investing.
haji lulung

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

Bitcoin go down right now, but I'm sure the next month the price of bitcoin will up higher again. Just hold your btc and wait the next month, you will get lots of profits.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

From what I have observed these past few months from last year 'til now, the movement of price is just playing around $10k to $11k. It seems that the price became a little bit stable for now. I don't have any experience yet in trading but if I were you and I want to save my remaining bitcoin because of the thought of bitcoin price going down, I will hold it for awhile and will set a specific value that will determine my decision to sell it and that is to wait if it would reach $12-13k (to secure my remaining investment) or go down until $9700 (to prevent anymore losses)

tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

i think it's on sideway position which is will swing for around 11k to 12k, we hope the storm is end and will hit 15k soon
Baddo

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

I just suggest you. You make your bitcoin just hold it thats a normal in bitcoin price up/down the bitcoin not still stable down price hold it until a few month and the value of your bitcoin is going up.
Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

I am not sure. it is time for the bitcoin price to go back up and back to the previous price. see the development of bitcoin graphs. I think the bitcoin price will rise again and touch the highest figure before this month. because many are speculating as such. we just wait.

GeorgeFeb

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

Like any fraudulent scheme it will eventually go down and the whole so called cryptocurrency market will go down to almost zero and only 10-20 cryptos will survive like Apple and Amazon did!

So those who will hold the right coins will win, others won't!

It's not if, it's when!

Blockchain in itself will be used in many spheres in the future, it's a given!

Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

Hello kiddeon123! I think the price will go down up to 7 – 8 after that prices will go up to 14-15. I think this is a bubble and this is good news for you because if this is a bubble then we need wait for newcomers in crypto world. Every person want money and they are ready go on any risks!  I know a lot of people who don't want listen anybody and they sell theirs assets for to be able to invest in bitcoin. They will be the next who pay for it. On your place then I will prefer hold it. Don't panic it's normal.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

We cant say that bitcoin price will continue to go down because bitcoin price is so volatile, it goes up and down at any time. Maybe this time it's going down but i'm pretty sure it will increase again in the next few months. Just hold your bitcoin if you have but if you want to sell it because it is decreasing in value, it depends on you.
argon150

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

Well, seems like no one is even mentioning the Tether discussion, but it's something to seriously consider, if it's all FUD then no worries, but if there is any seriousness in the topic, price might crash up to 80% as far as i can read.

Can anybody elaborate on this subject? anything to understand better the issue?

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
Merited by 8Habits (1)

last time price went down 1/4 (or 25%) was weeks ago and since you have already missed the chance to sell before the drop and held this long why would you want to sell now? specially because there is no indication of any more drop?

for example there are times when there is an indication, such as the FUD regarding Korea + China banning bitcoin. or the FUD about bitcoin splitting into two chains and dying like back in pre-August time.

remember that you only sell when you speculate a drop (before it happens) not when it is already over.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

This is just a part of a huge corrections, Bitcoins price will eventually go back up when the right time comes, so just relax. Why you're at it, try to buy some cheap coins, there are so many of them right now, eventually you'll recover your losses.
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

Your BTC may be worth 25% less than it was when you bought it, but keep in mind that you do not lose anything unless you decide to sell below the price you bought it at. I'm not worried about BTC's value - if you look at the charts, don't just look at the performance from the last few months - ZOOM OUT. Don't give in to FUD. I am confident we'll see a new ATH later this year (that's what my crystal ball said). I am short-term bearish & mid-term bullish myself.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

No one knows if bitcoin will drop continuously this coming next month. I know it is really disappointing when you lose some of your money on investing in bitcoin because you expected that it will reach $20,000 before the year 2018 however the opposite happened. I read an article from a site that China and South Korea already banned bitcoin and for sure that bitcoin's price will drop again. I just can't predict what would be the value of bitcoin.

R21

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

At this moment bitcoin losing it's price almost half! but i  think bitcoin is getting rise again, so you can hold your bitcoin for future.
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

not much you can do, now you are risking everything. one thing I'm sure of, bitcoin will rise again that's why I still hold the bitcoin just like you. not for current trading, just waiting for momentum and monitoring every market movement. this is what i do

lampukoe lumo

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

I think the bitcoin price will only go down in a few more days,because according to the news I read the price of bitcoin will go up again in February,so maybe the bitcoin price will not go down with a long time again, and the price of bitcoin will rise more than the level of the previous one.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

Bitcoin has been consolidating between 10k to 12k region for a while it would breach the resistance at 12k as well as support at 10k and there would be a bounce in opposite direction from each of them. It is kind of normal for bitcoin to do so. Currently, charts indicate both an upward movement as well as downward movement. Whatever is the case, Bitcoin will recover in long term but in short term it can tank some more.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: