Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2149 times)
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
The future price of bitcoin is hard to guess. But I think the price of bitcoin may continue to fall, and you can choose to temporarily sell your bitcoins. Choose to buy bitcoins again at the right time, so you'll get more revenue.
I dont think so. Bitcoin has fallen down too much recently and this is a good time to buy back. there are more and more countries accept BTC and I think BTC will become official payment tool in the future

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
play1ife

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

In my opinion, do not sell bitcoin. Especially right now.

Nobody can say that the price of bitcoin will continue to fall, because the price of bitcoin is so much volatile.
It goes up and down at any time.
My advise is just hold your bitcoin if you have, I think it will increase again in a 2-3 months.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

Bitcoin go down right now, but I'm sure the next month the price of bitcoin will up higher again. Just hold your btc and wait the next month, you will get lots of profits.

There's no one can say that bitcoin will continuously to go down because the price is so much volatile. That is a temporarily that we need time to recovery and increase public confidence in bitcoin as one.of the best payment in the future. Just buy and hold it to get the target price in a huge profit. We must wait and be patient to accept this situation. Everybody's waiting for the pump of bitcoin.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:01:35 PM

In my opinion, do not sell bitcoin. Especially right now.

Nobody can say that the price of bitcoin will continue to fall, because the price of bitcoin is so much volatile.
It goes up and down at any time.
My advise is just hold your bitcoin if you have, I think it will increase again in a 2-3 months.

Of course if there isn't an emergency need for you to cash in on your bitcoins then its better to hold because bitcoin has shown the whole world that it is capable of growing astronomically to its all time high (ATH) value at any time and so selling for no reason makes you loose the chance of making good returns should it start climbing again.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

The price of bitcoins is always depending on the supply and demand even on other altcoins so you should not be shocked if the price is decreasing or increasing because there is always a volatile market and that what's the reason why bitcoins is really good for long term investment.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

I still assume that the growth of the price of bitcoin will continue, since there are no factors influencing the reverse, in fact, there is no demand - the demand is colossal, the quantity is limited. The forecast is unambiguous - bitcoin will grow
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

Bitcoin has already had ups and downs, good luck and setbacks, bad news and good news, the very technology of bitcoin and the scope of its application is huge, definitely in the future bitcoin will cost more. Selling Bitcoins is silly.
Doloready

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

At your place I would not be nervous or selling it. The price is not stable, but after a fall, there usually takes off. People want everything at once, but it takes time.
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

This year people are disappointed and panic for bitcoin or other crypto asset because most of the coin down and bitcoin down 50%. or more.Now people sell their bitcoin or crypto coin low price and they get huge loses because crypto market has gone 50% or more.So i advised to do not sell your bitcoin and hold and control your emotion.Bitcoin price always up-down and one time its price unstopable just think bitcoin price its down to 5000$ to 2900$ and than it was reached 19000$+ so wait for pumping

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Rayakitty

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

My advice to you, you should not panic to sell bitcoin that you have today. In trading, the rise and fall of the value of a good is a simple event. Soon bitcoin prices will go up, so you do not lose on your investment, you may even earn a profit.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

I think the price is starting to stabilize and we're just waiting for the bitcoin price increase.
It has been long time for bitcoin to stay in dump and now people are anxiously waiting for the good news from bitcoin as soon as possible. It is not casual for bitcoin to stay in dip for such a long time period and this has to be over soon. It is the time for bitcoin to prove that it is not going to stay at low rates forever as these false news were spread by the haters to horrify bitcoiners. I am glad they failed.
A_Greedy

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

Absolutely it is. Do not HODL. Why do not we sell while anybody do it? Huh
cllo78

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

I do not think it is very likely that bitcoin prices will continue to fall. According to previous data analysis, bitcoin should gradually stabilize and develop slowly. This is just a personal judgment and I hope it will help you. Grin
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

for now you better hodl until bitcoin prices grow back, because I'm sure in the next few months bitcoin prices will grow back ..
if you sell it now, then you will lose more ..

Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

We don't know and we can't predict what will happen tomorrow or in the next day about the value of bitcoin.
If you are one of the holders. Much better to hold than to sell your savings to avoid more losing.
Just monitor the price of it all the time because as i was said.. nobody knows when the price is increase?
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

I do not see this from my point of view, I think it will rise in the next few months, the price has reached a low in the previous period and I do not think he will do it again. Everyone keeps his currency and just waits.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

Just hold it until the price goes up again when you cut your losses you cannot get what you've loose, don't be afraid on holding of something taht you know you will have profit and bitcoin is for long term hold, don't look on the market maybe you'll be crazy when you continue to look on it and think on what is happening just relax.
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

If you invested in bitcoyne, then you should have known that its value is not stable, and this is primarily a risk. I consider bitcoin a good investment. You do not need to sell it when its price starts to fall, and until you sell below the price you bought, you have not lost anything.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

do not worry and do not panic because bitcoin prices will not go down forever, bitcoin prices will soon recover and will increase again and you will profit so be patient

Xcode7

Activity: 1106
Merit: 412

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:15:45 PM

Bitcoin prices are very volatile increases or decreases depending on the market request. when now a lot of influence on this bitcoin will also make the market unhealthy

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: