Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2149 times)
xraisers

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

This could be as a result of correction, however, I suggest that you hold your bitcoin for now. The supply and demand in the market is not good. As we can see the graph of the bitcoin it will high and low but for sure it will rise up. If not next month maybe in the succeeding month. Don't get panic.  Continue to hold you bitcoin  until such time bitcoin  price will rise up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:33:26 AM

This could be as a result of correction, however, I suggest that you hold your bitcoin for now. The supply and demand in the market is not good. As we can see the graph of the bitcoin it will high and low but for sure it will rise up. If not next month maybe in the succeeding month. Don't get panic.  Continue to hold you bitcoin  until such time bitcoin  price will rise up.
In fact it can only be a temporary decrease in bitcoin price and hope that we will see the bitcoin price ones again trading in high level. In fact still there is too much potential and therefore we can expect that bitcoin price will continue increasing and very soon we will see the price trading above 20000$ very soon, I think that those people who will not invest money in bitcoin in current time will surely regret for his decision.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:32:46 AM

In addition to Bitcoin, the decline in prices also occurred in Ethereum, the second largest digital currency by market capitalization. The virtual currency is down less than 2%. this is because investors believe in FUD. thus affecting the price itself. and until now still no progress
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

In fact it can only be a temporary decrease in bitcoin price and hope that we will see the bitcoin price ones again trading in high level. In fact still there is too much potential and therefore we can expect that bitcoin price will continue increasing and very soon we will see the price trading above 20000$ very soon, I think that those people who will not invest money in bitcoin in current time will surely regret for his decision.
It may drop at times but I guess it's not gonna stick longer on that position. It just so happen that it drops for now due to market movements, media influence, government regulations, and some other issues but I believe there's nothing to worry much about, because the more it's gonna hinder us from doing things progressively. Always trust its potential, never lose faith and hope. We all can rise from fall, never quit.
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

Even if you sell the remaining of your investment you will be at loss. If you continue to hold and wait you have a chance to recover. This investment is highly volatile it can change in one bit and can change your life forever. You have higher possibilities to profit if you will continue. The present price condition of bitcoin is actually a good movement and i seeing a further price increase.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
for now you better hodl until bitcoin prices grow back, because I'm sure in the next few months bitcoin prices will grow back ..
if you sell it now, then you will lose more ..

The best decision for today will be holding Bitcoins and the other cryptocurrencies you invested in. The time, when the market is red will be over soon.
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

It wont go down for long, its called business and everything is a risk. Investment has its own ups and downs and you have experienced a bit out of it. I will advise you hold and not sell. Anything can happen tomorrow or next week or next month and you wont want to regret selling.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:53:17 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 02:55:24 AM by Question123

The price of the bitcoin as of now are increasing again and for sure it will increase more the price and after few days of holding bitcoin maybe you get some profit. The decreased price is already gone so prepared for the pump the price. But for sure it will recover again we need to wait only and your waiting will be worth it..
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

I don't think so selling bitcoin right now is good choice because with the speed of this increasing fame of bitcoin, there must be a time when bitcoin will again touch the price as it was in November 2017 and in that way if you even won't get profit from it but atleast you will recover your money.
Do not forget that information that was in the media about a man who is going to again throw out huge quantities of Bitcoin on the market. Do you understand what this is about? It seems to me that the near future may again be a global market fall.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:05:58 PM

This question answered by so many people and by so many opinions that they are saying but the point here is when will bitcoin increase. If the price of bitcoin will continue to go down for sure people will sell all of their coins but there is a way that people will buy again for the recovery of the value. just help each other to buy again.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

Not all the time bitcoin's value go down because the demand of the people to bitcoin is never ending. If it goes down for a month, there will also be time that it will come back and surges high.
I agree with you,since bitcoin is volatile we can't predict it's high and low price.If the bitcoin price go down do not expect it to be forever low it will come to time that it's value goes high.Just be possitive.Nothing is permanent.
barbara44

Activity: 2366
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

Not all the time bitcoin's value go down because the demand of the people to bitcoin is never ending. If it goes down for a month, there will also be time that it will come back and surges high.
This is against the market. Now look at the market you have still the time to cover each and every corner. The Bitcoin price has increased regularly  and is increasing in the upcoming days tells you that hold your coins and never look back even look forward to buy more for the time will come when the price touches the peaks and you also climb with the rising would be your great time.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:30:25 PM

This is against the market. Now look at the market you have still the time to cover each and every corner. The Bitcoin price has increased regularly  and is increasing in the upcoming days tells you that hold your coins and never look back even look forward to buy more for the time will come when the price touches the peaks and you also climb with the rising would be your great time.
The main thing is that Bitcoin's offer on the market does not exceed the permissible norms, And then we will see a huge market collapse again. The first generation of information that again it is necessary to expect a lot of Bitcoin to enter the market, and this again will be pro for many.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: