Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tips for begginers  (Read 1605 times)
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?
I give my advice for beginners like me are more studies bout bitcoin, how to trade, and most of all be observant to the other who know everything in bitcoin.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?

One thing I’ve recently learned is that it is important for a trader to understand how to read charts. I mean in the sense of stock market trading with Fibonacci methods, candle sticks, etc. I have done some trading without a good understanding of chart reading and now I see the value in it. I’m trying to study this so I can be a better trader in the future.
humanvelocity

Activity: 185
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

The only tip that I want to give to beginners right now is please get to know about Bitcoin or ALT coin before you start trying to make money out of it. If you are gonna do something related to it without any knowledge about it you are not going to be rewarded. So please focus on knowing more and watch people speak on it and then when you feel like you know enough start grinding for money and stuff  Smiley.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

Tips for the beginners.
Check every news about bitcoin and cryptocurrency
Always read here at the forum there is a lot of things you can learn from other member
To gain income, you can join some signature campaign and there some website who search for freelancers to do some project from them
And lastly, always consult google
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

Do not invest more , better invest less in the beginning of your bitcoin investments because learning perpouse its better part if you invest more then if it’s become loss , then it will be huge . Better learn every thing about bitcoin and it’s market after that you can can invest in bitcoin .

Economic_Crisis

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

I am a new member in this market, so I am looking forward to the help of the forum so that I have a good knowledge to be able to successfully invest in ICO projects. And I also need advice from the community. Look forward to the help
luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

For every beginner in any kind of thing, you must first have a knowledge about what you are about to do. You must first learn the very basic. I suggest that before you enter trading, you must have at least some knowledge about investments. Everything you need to know about trading is all over the internet. You can search for it in google, all the information that you really need. The most important thing about investments is that you must be very careful on where you put your money and make sure to invest only the amount of money you can afford to lose. The higher the risk you take, the higher reward is waiting for you.

Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

the basic is never invest amount of money you cant afford to lose. I suggest bittrex, poloniex and binance but if you want to start trading with margin then Bitmex is your good option. Top 10 in cmc. Day trading or just hodl and but the dips
KIMURAKAZUHIRO

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

現在の暗号通貨は、無理の無い投資が原則であり、楽しむ為のツールであると思うのであります。
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

you better try to find lots of knowledge about bitcoin and other crypto. there is plenty of bitcointalk knowledge material for your understanding. spend a little time reading and searching for knowledge. after that you will know what step will you do. may be useful.

Yes thats true, and since you are just a beginner for now try to take it step by steo so it would be hard for you if you alrrady on a state which you can do itlone and independent , ifhis is about trading and investments of course gather data which may help you to conclude which is a better step to took first.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

My advice is to invest your EXTRA income. The ones that you can leave into Bitcoin for a long time. Wait for the decrease in growth before investing. It is better to invest if it has a dip so that whenever it goes up, your money goes with it. Lastly, I think it is better to hold onto Bitcoin even though it goes down since it has potential. It can help a lot of people and it has benefits that physical currency can't give.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

1. Read the whitepaper by Satoshi. It's linked in my sig below. Everything else here is about this one paper.

2. Avoid alt-coins until you can explain bitcoin to a mathematician. Most alts are scams, few have any purpose for existing.

3. Unless you are the sole owner of your private keys you do NOT have any bitcoin.  Get those keys secured!

4. Make backup copies of your wallet. Store them offline. Bank safe deposit boxes work well for this. Without backups there is no hope of recovery if you have problems with your wallet.

5. Do not delude yourself into thinking that someone knows something about the future. Nobody knows what is going to happen, nobody. Do your own homework and make your own decisions.

6. Only trade at legal, licensed businesses in your country. Anything else is foolish as you have zero legal recourse. You are going to have to provide identity papers etc. It is the law and a place that does not follow the law is not trustworthy. What are you going to tell the police? "Help, the people who were helping me avoid taxes stole my money."

7. Keep careful records of your trades as they are taxable.  In virtually every place on the planet you will owe taxes on bitcoin. Don't believe the bullshit you see here every day, there are taxes. In the U.S.A. you owe between 0%-20% depending on your tax situation. And yes, the IRS has begun tracking trades and has the blockchain to prove every single transfer ever made.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

For beginners don't forget to remind yourself don't be easily in touch with profit but rather be in touch so much in remindering yourself read and learn. Be careful to click some links that no business to you especially email, ignore it. If you involve in ICO and receive email or entering to the specific links you join, double check it first or better to confirm it to the dev.
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

yes if for beginner we just follow the peraturanya, our account would be still small, but if the treding or minning is enough capital we must understand and must really know
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

read this if you are a beginner. just found it earlier today!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2843677.msg29170807#msg29170807
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

To all beginners, Don't be greedy, stay humble, Sell when it's profit! buy low and sell high, If Bear Market occurs work hard for campaigns, Time and determination is important. Read Whitepaper and do your own diligence research, Never surrender nor Give up!, Pick a Good coin Fully Fundamentals.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

any advice for beginner trader ?
Learn a lot, there are massive amount of free video tutorial about crypto trading that can be found at youtube. There are even some paid tutorial in sites like udemy.

what exchange to use and worth trust ?

Gdax is one the peoples favorite due to its linkage with coinbase. However, there are few coins that are listed in that exchange.

what coins to consider trading in ?

In terms of volume and market cap bitcoins remain the number one traded crypto, eth and ripple follow. so you better check those crypto.

what strategies to use ?

One of the famous strat is buy low and sell high. You could know when the price is low if you keep monitoring the charts.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

For beginners don't forget to remind yourself don't be easily in touch with profit but rather be in touch so much in remindering yourself read and learn. Be careful to click some links that no business to you especially email, ignore it. If you involve in ICO and receive email or entering to the specific links you join, double check it first or better to confirm it to the dev.
Yes if you get any emails are messages in a telegram to click any links please don't click blindly. Nowadays hackers are targetting newbies so be careful while doing anything in your system. And where you will do trading that system you must secure with internet security. and don't let any virus attached file to download in your system. These are the basic things you have to do. and next market learning. Before buying any coins, you must read the white paper and understand.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:07:44 AM

These all are some secondary points. You must need to understand ifs and buts of trading first. There are so many people who don’t learn the actual realities. You all newbies must learn what are the facts and figures related with trading. What is the basic knowledge of it, how the things work in here. After solving this queries then go for this exchange information and all this stuff.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:12:51 AM

These all are some secondary points. You must need to understand ifs and buts of trading first. There are so many people who don’t learn the actual realities. You all newbies must learn what are the facts and figures related with trading. What is the basic knowledge of it, how the things work in here. After solving this queries then go for this exchange information and all this stuff.

But it is not that simple to learn everything like this, all you need is to spend years just to get all of this knowledge. What basic things that you need to do trading is you will need to gather every informations that you have and try to search everything related to what coin you are trading with. If you think bitcoin is too wide, you can try other coin like eth or ltc or even doge to make your profit worth. I start trading with doge because it is realiable at that time and you do not need huge amount to start with
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: