Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:28:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For Bounty begginers  (Read 979 times)
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:29:01 AM

One thing I want to advise for you, don't join a bounty as if your slot will be taken by someone instead, spend sometimes to check on this project, check reviews from other bounty hunter, social media blogs or some useful site to read more about the project, then if you see its okay then you can join.

I do agree, with your opinion we have to check the bounty before joining any bounty campaign, we have to check whether the company jas the ability to raise the hard cap. You can also check whether reliable bounty manager is promoting the campaign or not?

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Afony

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

I made a spreadsheet of the last bounties from managers, the interaction with which was positive and successful:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit?usp=sharing

The table will be update, it will be possible to follow the appearance of new companies from these managers and to fit into the project on time.
I think it can be useful to many people, I personally did not have enough of this information in due time.
Use with pleasure!
Good luck in the projects!

If you consider it necessary to add managers or what information, write.

Russian topic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051197.0
signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

you can go to google and search. Or you can search in this forum and read more. Give time to read if you are planning to participate in ICO. Hopefully I'm right to what I think you mean. Just incase you really don't know visit altcoin section bounties look and read, read and grab what you think perfect for you.
There's a lot of information about bounties on this forum. Take time to search, read and understand. Bounties are good as you get some tokens in return for your efforts in promoting a particular ICO.
fuck4ass

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

You've realized that you are a newbie, meaning you need to know the rules of the forum first before knowing more about other things. You can find a bounty program at >>>Here to board the bounties<<<
In each thread bounty has been explained to join in a campaign and also has been determined requirements. You just simply read there!
Healthyforman

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

I think it not too hard. Just follow the rule of bounty campaign. Ready some account of social network, like facebook, twitter, insta,... And important, follow the ICO. Hope you success.
bimaray

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

yes I am also a beginner, should we as a beginner if you want to understand about it better we many a lot of discussion rather than many or busy looking for bounty so that more forward
fuck4ass

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:52:54 PM

To be in a Signature Bounty Campaign you will need to be able to use a Links in your signature and Jr. Member can't do that.
So you will need to be Member.
You need 60 posts and 10 merit.

Whose jr member can not follow signature campaign? Many projects allow members of the jr to follow signature campaigns. Only part of it that prohibits jr member follow signature campaign in its bounty. Because according to their jr members will only make spam.
Bosda

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:42:14 AM

as a beginner is usually always in the rant by way of a list, what are the requirements to join.
I think there is a need for a wall to know what it takes to become a member.
because a small part of the fear of joining in because difficult to become a member of bounty.
discipline of the bounty who make bounty better and growing.
spirit to move forward.

me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2125487
forgive me and thank you
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

To be in a Signature Bounty Campaign you will need to be able to use a Links in your signature and Jr. Member can't do that.
So you will need to be Member.
You need 60 posts and 10 merit.

Whose jr member can not follow signature campaign? Many projects allow members of the jr to follow signature campaigns. Only part of it that prohibits jr member follow signature campaign in its bounty. Because according to their jr members will only make spam.

Why mate, LOL. I see even you are junior member rank in this forum. I do not accept all the people have the same mind and spam the posts everywhere. Since you do not find the good campaign or seeing the spamming guys only you may see this all junior members are spamming everywhere.

If you want to survive in signature campaigning you need to maintain your post quality better because if manager goes to pick the guys manually then you cannot get inside the campaign mate.
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

I am also a beginner. but many people said that there are a lot of money in bounty campaign IF you spot the coin which was a good project and dynamic team.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

As a beginner, If you which to participate in bounty, the first thing is to participate actively in the bitcoin talk forum to increase you rank because most campaigns do not accept newbies. After that, you can then check the list of available campaign, select anyone of your choice, read the whitepaper, and everything possible about it, its requirement and the manager of the campaign then join if you are convinced. The decision on the campaign to join depends on your choice as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

Hi.
There are many bounties. It is always best you inform yourself about it very carefully before you take part in it. And as a newcomer I recommend you Telegram Bounties Grin
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

most of managers dont allow newbies and junior member in their bounty project . so you need to earn merit and be at least member rank .
then search projects in bounty section , follow rules and join them .

golovayv

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

To select a suitable Bounty Company it is convenient to use a summary table. For each company, the rating, timing, manager, and distribution of awards are indicated.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3307997.0
TANZO Official
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

He everybody. I am looking for someone to help us post our bounty campaign.

Please PM me.

Thank you.
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

I want to believe that this post wasn't particularly meant to help you but probably newbies who may be interested in participating in bounties but don't know how. If that's the case, the person needs to go to the alternative section of this forum and he or she will see a pool of ongoing bounties. Just go through the various campaigns and 5he instructions or rules of participation, that's all. I think the only bounties that can be executed on or with bitcointalk are;
Signature campaign
ANN translation and moderation, and;
Forum posting

Good luck.
AmaZixOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

There are many resources you can find online, and even right here on this forum. Just be sure to keep an open mind about what you read, and make your own decisions, not based on what is claimed but on what is objectively said and what you yourself will experience.

We have some helpful articles aimed specifically at newcomers who want to learn more about bounties. You can read them at any time at our website bounties.biz (it even has a list of bounties you might be interested in) and our blog at Steemit: https://steemit.com/bounties/@amazixbounties/

Always remember, though, nothing is better learnt than trying it out yourself!

signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:12:55 PM

As a beginner, If you which to participate in bounty, the first thing is to participate actively in the bitcoin talk forum to increase you rank because most campaigns do not accept newbies Undecided Undecided Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: