Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news from Ripple (XRP)  (Read 399 times)
JasmineRose (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

Good news for XRP holder, because ripple company has new partner now, ripple say " since launching xRapid late summer, we have signed on 4 costumer : @moneygram @Cuallix @IDT_corp and @mercury_fx_ltd -payment providers are leading the way to use xrp in real money pilots. Ripple is in top 10 in coinmarketcap. Be smile guys
Im sure xrp will be bigger in the next
For complete information you can visit :
https://twitter.com/Ripple/status/956558033731010560

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

Good news for XRP holder, because ripple company has new partner now, ripple say " since launching xRapid late summer, we have signed on 4 costumer : @moneygram @Cuallix @IDT_corp and @mercury_fx_ltd -payment providers are leading the way to use xrp in real money pilots. Ripple is in top 10 in coinmarketcap. Be smile guys
Been planning to reinvest after the dump thank you for sharing the news. Hoping it will be more valuable than last time about the stability as well planning to make it big this time. I just feel it that there will be a good momentum this time.
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

thanks for sharing this awesome news!
muzuca

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Great news at all. I have a few Xrp that I hold when the price drop... now just wait for the next pump.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Phillipneoh

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

Ripple total circulating supply is huge. Do you think it could surpass Bitcoin in 2018? If  btc stay stagnant, Ripple would over take it if the price is $4.50. I am worried it will not test the high of $3.50 anymore unless there are tremendously good news from the company.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

Ripple total circulating supply is huge. Do you think it could surpass Bitcoin in 2018? If  btc stay stagnant, Ripple would over take it if the price is $4.50. I am worried it will not test the high of $3.50 anymore unless there are tremendously good news from the company.
Some people say that ripple is only a token and not complete coin like ether and bitcoin, though they feel this coin would never rise. In my opinion, ripple can possibly rise upto $200 someday because i hve seen many similar coins which are nothing than a token but still they have crossed $150, how they surged that price?  Ripple has a massive support, it can be higher in price
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

Good news for us, at least we have another prospect what type of coins we have to invest, This is another opportunity, and im expecting there's a huge impact of ripple coins few months from now, best wishes investor's:0
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

This might be a good news for Ripple fans as Ripple's sales have been drastically going down after the recent dump. Though it had a huge pump this time as the price went as high as $4, the dump made the coin weak as it went back to $1.5 . It has been staying there for quite  a while now. This might be considered as a good time to buy some XRP as the dip is good. This news might boost up Ripple's price back to the $4 level.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

Ripple total circulating supply is huge. Do you think it could surpass Bitcoin in 2018? If  btc stay stagnant, Ripple would over take it if the price is $4.50. I am worried it will not test the high of $3.50 anymore unless there are tremendously good news from the company.
Some people say that ripple is only a token and not complete coin like ether and bitcoin, though they feel this coin would never rise. In my opinion, ripple can possibly rise upto $200 someday because i hve seen many similar coins which are nothing than a token but still they have crossed $150, how they surged that price?  Ripple has a massive support, it can be higher in price
I was holding now ripple i bought it was 1 week ago at that time all coins are having a red mark in the markets, all crypto's are dumping in the markets at that time. Yes, i agreed with that ripple has a massive support by the other countries like Indonesia they are tossing up ripple and bitcoin is getting banned to their country. We just go the flow of ripple i always monitored the coinsmarketcap for price movement of ripple, for me it is not good for holding in long term.

nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

Awesome news at just about right time.This news not only will ripple to grow after some serious drop from$4 to almost $1 which is insane but also will help crypto to boast up.This news definitely will increase the growth of investor in ripple as the prices are in dip right now and by seeing this news people will show their trust on ripple and will invest in numbers.There might be a chances of sudden hike too but it is the best time to buy coin like ripple.
anatolydiz

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

Ripple is a fairly promising investment, despite centralization. Many banks already cooperate with it, introducing its technology for speed. In March, the cost will return to $ 3 or more.

MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

I don't really care about ripple anymore . I've invested in it when it was like 2.5$ and i've only seen dark days with it x_x, from my time holding it , I've learned that no matter how much good news that will be announced about it , the price will mostly never move . Because of the high number of supply and also the number of whales controling it . People are losing faith in it everyday and its partnerships with banks don't help either. Now I think it's a good position to buy ,but don't get your hopes too high.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:33:44 PM

I am assuming thats status is to cheer up old holder and to draw new holder again. I do not know how ripple actually, but I've trading ripple for sometime when price is down. Ripple with wd fee on exchange 2 ripple and huge supply coin I think the price will not be much different from the current price right know.
let's see what a ripple thing to do with their coin.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:55:10 PM

Ripple is a fairly promising investment, despite centralization. Many banks already cooperate with it, introducing its technology for speed. In March, the cost will return to $ 3 or more.
I'm keeping quite a lot of ripples because I realize its tremendous development potential. The ripple has a very large supply so I do not expect it to have high values ​​like Ethereum and bitcoin but it is a great long term investment as it is stable and has a very good development orientation of the team DEV.

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

Total supply in terms of volume could be huge which might reduce the value but news like that is huge and if it continues like this as at this time of the year, the effect would be massive that would make the spread of that huge supply thin in the long run. Setting such a cap for it is hugely short sighted because I believe ripple has the potential and of the recent news that have been happening, it has always been to its direction.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

Im very happy because ripple coin become top10 in the market.  I hope also the price will increase more like $5 next month and hundreds dollars in this year 2018. Many trader earn a lot of profit because they bought ripple since the price is cents only.  So if you want to earn more profit bettee to buy ripple and for sure your money will grow everyweek.  Because that happen  it will increase and become more popular.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:53:00 PM

Hopefully this fuel up the price of XRP in the coming days though market is in bear season xrp is slowly recovering its price with strong support @ 1.3$ level planning to add more if im able to collect some funds. this would be a good coins for ling term hold
korchenkov

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:21:00 PM

Why I din't sell Ripple when it was more than 3$ Embarrassed
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

Ripple total circulating supply is huge. Do you think it could surpass Bitcoin in 2018? If  btc stay stagnant, Ripple would over take it if the price is $4.50. I am worried it will not test the high of $3.50 anymore unless there are tremendously good news from the company.
Some people say that ripple is only a token and not complete coin like ether and bitcoin, though they feel this coin would never rise. In my opinion, ripple can possibly rise upto $200 someday because i have seen many similar coins which are nothing than a token but still they have crossed $150, how they surged that price?  Ripple has a massive support, it can be higher in price

Look at ripple volume in the market, it's huge, that's why it becomes top 10 coins on coinmarketcap but the problem comes with it. People hold too many ripples and ready to dump it at a higher price, as happened before. Every coin that pumped significantly in short time will be corrected obviously. If you aware of how ripple being used in banks environment, it will be clear that ripple always gain more value in the early of the year because that is the time for banks to move their funds.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:30:38 AM

I have no regrets in buying XRP coin, the last time i bought was .5 dollar last year and got a huge profit when it reached to 4$ last month. I am so glad that there are new partner investors for Ripple and that what make them grow stronger, soon the price will go back to 4 dollar in 2nd quarter of 2018.
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:30:50 AM

THE VALUES OF XRP

XRP is a Ripple-based currency, with features of 100 billion XRP, and no coins will be added. The company will sell a portion of the XRP to customers who will keep the XRP 62 billion (as of October 2017, as updated with new information). The money is used as a fee paid on the platform, and will be canceled after paying the fee. 55 billion XRP is locked in the company's Ripple account and will issue 1 billion in 55 months. Some of the following characteristics determine the value of the ripple.
I think this is a very potential currency.
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:34:40 AM

it will surpass bitcoin without a doubt. It has banks, speed and value behind, bitcoin is just another hype Smiley As we all know, banks never loose...xrp could handle as many transactions as visa
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:38:09 AM

Well ripple will continue to have alot of partnerships coming its way being such a huge project with solid players involved in the industry.Hodlers will continue to hear good news.

AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:57:23 AM

This is certainly good, and new partners, and growth planning. But still I do not like this coin. This violates the very idea of the crypto currency - decentralization.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:23:29 AM

This is certainly good, and new partners, and growth planning. But still I do not like this coin. This violates the very idea of the crypto currency - decentralization.
This is good for the holders, they at least get the hope in front of him. If it is like this,
sometimes it can be sure a coin that is supported by many institutions will continue to grow well.
In cryptocurrency we are pursuing profit, as long as ripple is not problem I think this is good news, for no reason.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:10:55 AM

My perceptions about ripple are right this is a very promising alt that only wait for its right time to pump and hit the market. Good thing I have made some investment  it is a good opportunity for an alt like this to finally enter the market like some payment providers it may actually help cryptos to gain more popularity and investment.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:11:56 AM

Ripple had an unexpected performance, but it should not be forgotten; ripple was a coin that was highly supported by the korean stock exchanges. If South Korea's indefinite status does not end, ripple can not reach $ 3 again.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:29:42 AM

Actually XRP has the future they have a product so this means they have advantage and as it is shown from message above, they are using this advantage to have more profit.
This means XRP will increase this year and may be 10x or more..
guwera
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1001

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:43:53 AM

I think ripple has a great potential for changing the conventional swift like money transfers between financial institutes. This is why big banks and financial companies invest on it.
However, I can`t see that ripple can be over 100$. Because the reason of ripple is to lower the cost of transfers inter banks. The average transaction cost is 0.02 Ripple right now. It may be higher or lower in future.
But make it same amount and calculate. If Ripple price hits 100$, a transfer cost will hit 2$. I think it is higher than current money transfer cost of inter banks. So Ripple may be 50$ which makes 1$ the transfer fee and that is all. I dont see any upper target in terms of this approach.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

Since the early of the year ripple show a great growth, when the rumors of xrp being backed up by big companies the price has spike up, and  that is the  one that makes xrp now has been one of the focus of investors,. Xrp got a big future ahead, so it is really recommended to invest in xrp
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:11:17 AM

Ripple had an unexpected performance, but it should not be forgotten; ripple was a coin that was highly supported by the korean stock exchanges. If South Korea's indefinite status does not end, ripple can not reach $ 3 again.

LOL listen to yourself...
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:30:58 AM

I'm not follow ripple news, see their price action and volume only and from there I can see ripple is good for invest not trade. All this time ripple has so many news but still doesn't have positive impact, still slow but sure. I believe news like will not giving significant impact into ripple price but will increase the volume only. So, let's see how good the news into ripple move in the graphic chart and have a nice day.

preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:56:01 PM

Definitely a great news for ripple as well as whole cryptocurrency.As we all know the market is facing a tough time and all the coins are in dip.People are finding something through which they can get some profit.This news can be the ray of hope as this is the only positive news that market has got coming into this year so hope for the best thing to happen in the rest of the year.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

After the news about the ripple is used for real money, the current rate of Ripple is on the rebound. Thank you for this great news. I will continue to invest in the ripple despite its low exchange rate at the moment. Since I am very confident in the future, Ripple will become the official currency traded throughout the world.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

Hmm.
This could be a good time to buy all the altcoins and this one is cheap and we can get a lot of it.
Just a dollar change and it will really make a big difference.

This is a good sign and I might also ride the boat with all of you. Though I am still doubting for now.
Got to decide fast.  Grin
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

Really a great news. If it happens, many investor will be glad. Personally i have also some ripple which i bought with high price. But in this dip, price is so low. Hopefully after this dip, price will overcome. Maybe we will be seeing a great position of ripple in the middle of this year.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:03:21 PM

More customers mean demand will increase, and increasing demand will boost prices. This is good news for Ripple's holders. I am one of them because I regard cryptocurrency with clear usage and visionary goals that are worthy of adoption. At the last pump, XRP has not made $ 5 yet, but I'm sure the next pump will happen. This is a good time to invest in XRP while the price of all cryptocurrency still struggling.
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:14:28 PM

Thanks for sharing the news. I've sold my XRP at ATH and after this news I am even more motivated to rebuy when the correction will have been completed - hopefully the price tanks a bit more before that (sorry hodlers Smiley )

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:47:36 PM

I don't really care about ripple anymore . I've invested in it when it was like 2.5$ and i've only seen dark days with it x_x, from my time holding it , I've learned that no matter how much good news that will be announced about it , the price will mostly never move . Because of the high number of supply and also the number of whales controling it . People are losing faith in it everyday and its partnerships with banks don't help either. Now I think it's a good position to buy ,but don't get your hopes too high.

Looks like you did get it at top price and then we suddenly went into this deep bleeding that why Ripple has been in the roller coaster ride. But for those who have bought the coins below $1 this is very welcoming and positive news to hear.

Although one of its drawback is that it's pre-mined, but I'm sure that it will get to closer once again to ETH in terms of marketcap. But to overtook bitcoin is a far fetched story, at least in my opinion.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
shield132

Activity: 2212
Merit: 853

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:54:29 PM

Don't like this coin because it's far from decentralization and whole crypto world. Just calling it a cryptocurrency doesn't makes this coin the part of crypto. I think this project will fail because they won't have real crypto customers, people who preferand appreciate privacy and decentralization. So usually people with the hope of getting much money by holding ripple will be their users but I think they'll lost them soon too.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

This might be a good news for Ripple fans as Ripple's sales have been drastically going down after the recent dump. Though it had a huge pump this time as the price went as high as $4, the dump made the coin weak as it went back to $1.5 . It has been staying there for quite  a while now. This might be considered as a good time to buy some XRP as the dip is good. This news might boost up Ripple's price back to the $4 level.
Hopefully that is going to pump up their figures because it was really down after the excitement died down, With a lot of financial institution on bed with Ripple, i will not be surprised if it becomes one of the leading cryptocurrency in the world. Maybe this Moneygram affiliation would give it the boost it really needs.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:18:06 AM

I think the Ripple is a great choice!
XRP is a Ripple-based currency, with features of 100 billion XRP, and no coins will be added. The company will sell a portion of the XRP to customers who will keep the XRP 62 billion (as of October 2017, as updated with new information). The money is used as a fee paid on the platform, and will be canceled after paying the fee. 55 billion XRP is locked in the company's Ripple account and will issue 1 billion in 55 months. Some of the following characteristics determine the value of the ripple.

To use the platform of the ripple, the user must have 20 XRP ($ 40 at the time of writing). This mechanism allows to reduce spam in the system.
Ripples are used as payment coins in the system.
Currently Ripple has partnered with Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Santander, UniCredit, Standard Chartered, Westpac Banking Corporation, Royal Bank of Canada, CIBC, and the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ. The majority of partners use Ripple's xCurrent Exchange interbank message exchange services not to purchase RippleNet or XRP.
Lalapan

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

this is good news for ripple enthusiasts though now the price of ripple coins is sharp, with news like this then the ripple coins will pump again and the ripples will become more popular than ever.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

I know that Thailand's Commercial Bank (SCB) will expand its rostrum platform with Ripple technology, according to the Bangkok Post, one of the largest commercial banks in Thailand. The euro and the pound are added to the cross-border remittance system running on the technology provided by the ripple. Therefore, the price of XRP will increase sharply in the coming days.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: