Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit rewards for Signature Campaigns!  (Read 1921 times)
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:01:58 PM

Merit rewards for bounty campaigns is effectively the same as eliminating Net Neutrality.

Let's be rational and balanced.

Merit me or don't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

I was wondering about the new system that has been implemented. We all know that it can be challenging to earn even a single merit, I mean not all the members of this forum are that familiar to what really is going on, especially to the new members.

So I will get to the point, so how about this, let's say we joined a Signature Campaign it lasts for four weeks. And every week you will be required a number of post, let's say 25 posts. So you've already met that requirement and has been confirmed by the Manager. We also know that the Manager reviews your posts if those are constructive, here's the thing why not reward Merits to those participants that have quality posts, by the Manager.

Then its not going be hard as before for the participants to earn Merits and eventually rank up.

Does this idea makes any sense? Let me know guys what are your opinion about this.

EDIT:
I have noticed that few people are saying that the CMs don't have enough sMerits or Merits to provide for all the participants but as the suggestion of:
In my suggestion, the managers can just pick one suitable member to be given a Merit. Giving all of them are really a huge problem since there are a lot of members in a Signature Campaign.

OR,
As many as the CMs wants.

I think this is a great idea, to incentivize more constructive posts that also stay on point. But here are my questions & suggestions:

1. Will the one merit be given per post or per week (i.e. based on total posts for that week)?

2. Only campaign managers with a good track record should pilot this system, after all they have some credibility.

With this system, Jnr and Newbie members can have a strong future in campaigns, after all they don't make as much as the others. Thus, when upcoming campaigns come thru, the campaign managers can look at thier merit score vis-a-vis their rank level and award them a spot in the campaign .
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

I was wondering about the new system that has been implemented. We all know that it can be challenging to earn even a single merit, I mean not all the members of this forum are that familiar to what really is going on, especially to the new members.

So I will get to the point, so how about this, let's say we joined a Signature Campaign it lasts for four weeks. And every week you will be required a number of post, let's say 25 posts. So you've already met that requirement and has been confirmed by the Manager. We also know that the Manager reviews your posts if those are constructive, here's the thing why not reward Merits to those participants that have quality posts, by the Manager.

Then its not going be hard as before for the participants to earn Merits and eventually rank up.

Does this idea makes any sense? Let me know guys what are your opinion about this.
Hold on there.. You are try to say that manager of campaign should be have a source merit to provide it?
If the source used in good hands then it's good and actually gonna be great idea.
But! If the source used in a wrong hands then.. spams merits going to be happened and it can easily collapse the system.

But if by your mean the manager of campaign should given their available merit that they has then it's excellent idea and you should pm them about it.

Its been a great idea. It could help members to become positive . If a campaign manager , possibly give or share his available merits to the members by his choice, then everybody Will be glad to know that their posts are being recognized and it will push them to be more resourseful especially those members who still wanted to join in this forum , eventhough theres a lot of changes now regarding the merit system that challenges the new members.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

I think this will cause more spam post than usual. 25 post a week is a huge number. 10-15 an almost standard requirement for a signature campaign creates so much spam how much more 25. Plus the fact that this will contribute a lot to your rank. I think this will not be good. I hope we can see the system as the way theymos sees it.

Its true! Not all of us here in forum can make 25 "quality" post a week since most of people are here for just several hours unlike those managers and DT members. That is why I suggest that in a signature campaign, if you are a member or below, the recommended post is 15 post a week to ensure the quality of the post.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
tekusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

Its true! Not all of us here in forum can make 25 "quality" post a week since most of people are here for just several hours unlike those managers and DT members. That is why I suggest that in a signature campaign, if you are a member or below, the recommended post is 15 post a week to ensure the quality of the post.

Some of the signature campaigns here allow up to 60 posts a week and some members are able to manage that. I know that one cannot not make so many high quality posts unless he is doing this full time. But I mean those signature campaigns must be benefiting from those posts as they are paying for them for quite long turn. Why will they keep paying the participants without any returns. Regarding this thing affecting the forum , all those submissions are checked by the campaigns manager and he counts only valid responses.
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

Participating in bounty campain means advertising of ICO, manager, other what ever you wish. What will promote participant in bounty campain, which was sugested by you? Your idea is good for advesrtising forum at other sourses
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1716

airbet.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

good idea, for a bounty hunter, follow the signature campaign. with the reward sMerit then will improve the quality of the post the better and kontruktif.
But the problem is Bounty manager has limited sMerit, let alone the newbie user does not have merit.
There may be a special team to distribute merit on each project.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

I strongly agree with your suggestion, give smerit to the build post, for the signature participants.
and it's done by the project development team. and also reports directly to a moderator of a post that is considered spam.
I am sure that this rule will make this forum clean from shitposter!

Karavadinos

Activity: 74
Merit: 5

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

EDIT:
I have noticed that few people are saying that the CMs don't have enough sMerits or Merits to provide for all the participants but as the suggestion of:
In my suggestion, the managers can just pick one suitable member to be given a Merit. Giving all of them are really a huge problem since there are a lot of members in a Signature Campaign.

OR,
That's not a bad idea at all especially for the beginners like Jr member to rank up and it's hard for them to get the chance to have merits or even to see if they are eligible to have some for their work, Indeed managers should behave like every user in the forum, give merits and recieve as well, but do you think that a manager of a campaign includes 100 members for example to check every post of every individual , with 25 post required every week, that means 2500 posts to verify ? besides do they actually have enough merits to be fair with everyone ?

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
subduedworsted

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:34:15 AM

Not a bad idea but I think you should think for something that will help the newbie join these programs for earning merits quickly
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

I've seen some signature campaigns already implemented to give merits . .  But some of them requiring higher ranks like full member to legendary only.. Anyway, nice suggestions you got there. We'll gonna post constructive posts and they'll gonna review it, so it's valid to give merits. Hope managers will review this.
veroniquee

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

Not a bad idea at all. But will manager enforce it?
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

I've seen some signature campaigns already implemented to give merits . .  But some of them requiring higher ranks like full member to legendary only.. Anyway, nice suggestions you got there. We'll gonna post constructive posts and they'll gonna review it, so it's valid to give merits. Hope managers will review this.

I can't see any signature campaign that gives merit to their participants, its because smerit of each one have a limit. Aside on that managers are not required/forced to give smerit to their participants, because it was voluntary given to the post who have high quality. But if the manager's of the signature campaign decided to give smerit as a reward it is depend to him/her, also maybe they had a lot of time to reviewed the post quality of their participants.

It is a good suggestion but it is hard to happen.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

Campaign managers give merit for the post of members that they know it was more constructive and very helpful to many members of the forum. But managers wont gives merit to all participants of the campaign because some of the participants are not contributed well in the community. Merit was given for the deserving post of the members and not at giveaway for the successful campaign.

fornaxplayed

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

No I don't need merits, yea if you would have said that reward amount of btcs be doubled thenn it was ok
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:04:45 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 06:39:28 PM by zarados

Does this idea make any sense? Let me know guys what is your opinion about this.

EDIT:
I have noticed that few people are saying that the CMs don't have enough merits or Merits to provide for all the participants but as the suggestion of:

OR,

the number of campaign managers is not proportional to the number of signature campaign participants, and certainly takes a lot of merits to meet the plan you describe it. In addition, this can trigger off the signature campaign from its purpose.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

I guess that might no be possible as smerit isn't infinite each member has a limited number of sMerits thst he can reward so there will be a point of time where the manager would run out of sMerits and he would be blamed for not distributing the rewards for the signature campaign. The payments that are given to the members are given by the owner of the ICOs but in case if it is decided to reward merit it is the manager who would have to become the source the give merits, here the owners of the ICO can't do anything to give smerits.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

In my opinion, this is an excellent idea and, no, I'm not saying this because of my low rank...  Cheesy

Having said that, the campaign manager must be a source of merits obviously, so he can have unlimited merits to give to people who deserve them. Secondly, he must also have the time and the will to do this time-consuming task.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:22:47 PM

I've noticed that some of the members replying here don't exactly get what you're trying to convey to them, but I did.

So here's the thing, I think the OP just suggested that since the managers manages signature or bounty campaigns when they review posts for their participants they will somehow came upon a good post or a quality post, that may deserve merit. Meaning, its not an obligation, it will always depend on the managers perspective, if they didn't find any then don't reward them. No loss, as simple as that.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

Not a bad idea but I think you should think for something that will help the newbie join these programs for earning merits quickly

I don't know why's the OP not active but anyway, I will be the one providing you links that might help you earn merits quickly.

First of, you should read this. After you read that thread, you should go here, by then you will be more familiar with the new system.

So about the advice, I would recommend reading these posts I'm sure they will make you motivated and have ideas about you earning Merits:
Jet Cash
Jet Cash
EthanB

I think it is not intended to enforced by the managers, its just incentives, so they've been told.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████