Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:06:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto-millionaire  (Read 131 times)
srilankarox (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

Is there still a chance to become a crypto-millionaire with a small amount of money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:39:14 PM

Is there still a chance to become a crypto-millionaire with a small amount of money?

it only depends on u. Your goal, determination and time to put into this! It definatly can be achieved , i'm also in a journey to make 1 bitcoin in 2018 Cheesy so .. good luck!

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

If you make good investment choices and do your research on new coins that have potential, it is very possible to become a millionaire. Even if you just buy and hold for a few years, you could potentially become wealthy if cryptocurrencies are successful. The 2 keys in my opinion are:

1) make sure your investment is secure
2) learn as much as you can about cryptocurrencies and trading so you can make good decisions
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:56:49 PM

it depends from the money you are going to invest in crypto and the hability to search for winning projects

there's a lot of scam out there, just begin with patience and learn a lot, learn ethereum contracts, because most of profitable investments for people who enter now are in new ERC20 tokens, search a lot about the project you like most, listen to veterans and then invest.

do not invest all your money because you could lose it all
angelandres92

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:33:59 PM

it only depends on u. Your goal, determination and time to put into this! It definatly can be achieved , i'm also in a journey to make 1 bitcoin in 2018 Cheesy so .. good luck!

It is never too late to enter cryptocurrency, you are still in time to enter and just at this moment is very good because when you recover you will have a safe benefit. In my opinion they have to read about ICO, which is where you will be able to have the most benefits, but it is very important to investigate and see who is behind the projects and the comments of the experts.

Good luck, Before the landowners became millionaires, now you have to be the owners of the coins that at some point will be harder to get.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:29:50 PM

Yes,only if you invest in great project and  project that has features who is bringing new tech to cryptocurrency sphere like Arcblock which was born for blockchain 3.0.....

Arcblock already have 100k verified investors waiting to buy the greatest i c o of 2018 which will commence next week...

Invest your little money on it by doing research on it first and am sure you will b convinced to join...
Kingtry19

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:01:28 PM

I had high hopes for Arc I registered my email with intentions of completing the account when I had all the required documentation with me. Forgot to finish the account off for the ICO, now I can’t participate in the sale now? Gutted... I quickly jumped on STQ yesterday as a back burner hold. Any thoughts on STQ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: