Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3770 times)
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

Just by buying, if I have $ 1 trillion I will use for bitcoin pump, we all know that marketcap about $ 175 billion and by buying then we will help bitcoin growing faster.
I agree with you, if all people here in crypto world will continue to buy bitcoin that means we can totally help bitcoin to grow really well in this world, and lastly by promoting bitcoin and other cryptocurrency all over the world is one of the best thing we can do to help bitcoin to grow.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

Just by buying, if I have $ 1 trillion I will use for bitcoin pump, we all know that marketcap about $ 175 billion and by buying then we will help bitcoin growing faster.
I agree with you, if all people here in crypto world will continue to buy bitcoin that means we can totally help bitcoin to grow really well in this world, and lastly by promoting bitcoin and other cryptocurrency all over the world is one of the best thing we can do to help bitcoin to grow.

NOBODY can buy without sharing ID... That is a price NOBODY should be stupid enough to pay... Roll on a penny a coin or the outlawing of sharing ID online!!!
Boromon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

There are so many ways to help bitcoin to grow. We have to talk positive about bitcoin to everyone we know, advertising to social media like facebook twiter and , and keep investing in bitcoin.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

- But people here continue to buy bitcoin is not possible when the price of bitcoin becomes too expensive, many people no longer have enough money to buy, with some others, they felt the growing danger from Bitcoin, it also makes them do not want to risk and buy more bitcoin. This method is only effective on theory, the reality is too difficult, I still feel the idea is to advertise bitcoin for many people to know it will be more effective because the present, the evidence to make money from bitcoin is too much, convince people to invest would be easier

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

There are so many ways to help bitcoin to grow. We have to talk positive about bitcoin to everyone we know, advertising to social media like facebook twiter and , and keep investing in bitcoin.

Fastest way to becoming a lonely bugger that one is, nobody is stupid enough to hand over ID to buy crypto...
GamblingPurveyor

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

That looks like you wish to tug individuals into some new crypto ponzi like bitconnect lmfao
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
We can help bitcoin grow in making the bitcoin known by so many people.If people already know about bitcoin many people will use bitcoin and many people can have a help from bitcoin.With that the bitcoin will be productive and effective to many.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
It is good question, but the only thing that we can do for bitcoin is simply hold them. Government wants us to sell btc for the low price, and make FUD between bitcoiners, but we must hold btc and government with politicians can't do anything with it Wink
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

We can help bitcoin grow by attracting investors and promoting it globally widespread to make it known to all people who would like to be part of the bitcoin community. By doing that it will give strong foundation on the market as well as to all bitcoin investors.

ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

We can help bitcoin grow, we share good news about bitcoin. So that, they are interested in it. Second, we share, educate, learn knowledge about bitcoin to the others.
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

We can help bitcoin to grow back by advertising it in social media or something by spreading positive issues and talking about good news about bitcoin. That way I'm sure bitcoin will soon rise again.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

We can help develop bitcoin by buying and keeping it from selling it. In addition, we can encourage many new investors to invest in it. By exchanging the experience and profit that bitcoin brings you, you can tell your friends so they understand and invest in it.

gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

we can promote bitcoin to relationships or friends around, explaining the benefits of bitcoin, the advantage of using bitcoin as a transaction tool. be the inspiration of successful people in d bitcoin.
promoting to friends around that bitcoin can make a living, with which we have participated in reducing unemployment in small scope, the government will think again if bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:35:27 AM

Helping bitcoin to grow by advertising bitcoin in social media or others like spreading good issue about it that you think many people know and educate about bitcoin and promote bitcoin to become people interested and to people who would like to part of bitcoin and share a good news about bitcoin to more people encourage to used bitcoin and explain what is the benefits of bitcoin if you are to be part of this.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:39:53 AM

We can do our own part by learning a lot about it and understand it as better as we can so we can also be able to educate a lot of people about it properly which will lead to more people that knows a lot about bitcoins and are well equipped to also spread the word and teach others qualitatively.
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:40:08 AM

We can help bitcoin grow by keep supporting and joining bitcoin forums and campaigns in bitcoin world
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:44:28 AM

bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem....cant say if my opinion is right but I would like to say that we can help bitcoin inprove much better is buy bitcoin or of you have a bitcoin. I got to say this because you can have the great experience of taking good care of bitcoin if you dont know how it feels like when its rising and decreasing. As  long as you hold bitcoin people will have the nature of studying bitcoin to get them to know how to run bitcoin. As for my first opinion you got to buy or invest in the bitcoin which help the bitcoin stay in one....
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:45:50 AM

It is good question, but the only thing that we can do for bitcoin is simply hold them. Government wants us to sell btc for the low price, and make FUD between bitcoiners, but we must hold btc and government with politicians can't do anything with it Wink
This is the thing that we should focus on more especially we're the beneficiaries of bitcoin. There are lots of ways on how we can achieve this goal. I think promotion is still the best way to accomplish this task because many will be interested and bitcoin must be able to deal with it. We must also took advantage of resources we have to be able to do it.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:49:17 AM

you have to be Jeff Bezos then make a positive statement for bitcoin and cryptocurrency every month
just post it on twitter or other social media, that's enough
or maybe if cryptocurrency will be adopted by Amazon, then it will be more value for cryptocurrency

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

you have to be Jeff Bezos then make a positive statement for bitcoin and cryptocurrency every month
just post it on twitter or other social media, that's enough
or maybe if cryptocurrency will be adopted by Amazon, then it will be more value for cryptocurrency
Well, there's a lot of way to help the bitcoin to grow. But the best way to help the bitcoin grow is to attract more investors. And there's many way to do it like talk about it in your family in your friends and make them want it. Salestalk but talk only about the truth don't be exaggerated. Also just post it on the social media accounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: