Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE - ANN] PYCOIN - Decentralized Privacy Platform for Secure Smart Contracts  (Read 2884 times)
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:07:59 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 07:06:56 PM by PYCOIN.IO

PYCOIN - Decentralized Privacy Platform for Secure Smart Contracts

Pycoin is a privacy preserving zero-knowledge protocol-based decentralized platform for writing, testing and deploying mathematically verifiable secure smart contracts in Python language that behave exactly as intended.Unlike Etherium smart contracts with a history of repeated hacks and stolen funds, hundreds and millions of dollars, Pycoin ensures that no run time errors or intentional/unintentional bugs can be used as expolits to steal funds and corrupt Pycoin smart contracts. Pycoin can be also used as a platform for launching a number of next generation decentralized applications such as scalable decentralized exchanges(DEXs), automated hedge funds and darkpools.

Pycoin uses Simplicity, a new typed, combinator-based, Turing Incomplete functional language without loops and recursion, designed to be used for crypto-currencies and blockchain applications as its target language and Python, a highly popular and versatile high-level programming language as its source. Simplicity was released recently by Blockstream, an influential decentralized application development company. Owing to its Turing incompleteness, Simplicity is amenable to static analysis that can be used to derive upper bounds on the computational resources needed, prior to execution. While Turing incomplete, Simplicity can express any finitary function, which we trust is enough to build useful “smart contracts” for blockchain and blockchain-free decentralized applications.

In order to encourage Pycoin users to participate, i.e., be online when selected and pay the network cost of operating Pycoin, the system may need to include incentives, possibly in form of a reward mechanism. Designing and analyzing an incentive mechanism includes many challenges, such as ensuring that users do not have perverse incentives.

Pycoin uses initially a directed acyclic graph decentralized network for deploying on a fork of DAG-based XRB(RaiBlocks).
Our goal is to create a platform that enables which can be more reliable and easy to understand and create smart contracts. And Pycoin is a decentralized application for writing, testing and deploying mathematically verifiable secure smart contracts(SSCs) in python language that behave exactly as intended.

In the near future Pycoin will be deployed on a realtime unforkable blockchain codenamed DexOS. DexOS will be capable of processing up to 2 Millions transactions per second and new users can join the network without affecting the network throughput.

Signing algorithm : ed25519+blake2B for DAG-based chain(forked XRB)  and Blake2B for
                                  DexOS realtime Blockchain
Hashing algorithm:  Blake2B for hashing and PoW of DAG chain and for DexOS realtime
                                    Blockchain
Key derivation function: Blake2b for both chains
Block interval: Instant  for both
Total coins planned to be launched: 62,000,000,001
Max Supply (hardcap): 62,000,000,001
Reserved for developers and founder team: 9,000,000,000
Reserved for Bounty Hunters: 2,000,000,000
Mineable or not: Not Mineable for DAG-based chain but mineable for DexOS chain. But the mining fees will paid to peer-to-peer validators/users using mobile smartphones or laptop/desktop machines not to any speacial miner nodes.(edited)
We are implementing a zero-knowledge protocol ZK-STARK for it as a privacy-preserving quantum-safe cryptocurrency. And all Pycoin secure smart contracts will have privacy layer as default option.

Visit Our Pycoin Site http://pycoin.io
Download Our WhitePaper here: http://www.pycoin.io/static/whitepaper.pdf
Join Our Pycoin Channel on telegram:https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAELD7jciV2TkouwTBA
Write Us email : info@pycoin.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

just one tweet, I'll go further, if you want and you can thank me, the address is on the page on twitter Cheesy https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/958117396182634497
Defenestration

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

Filipino translation reserved.
I_See_Stars

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:30:36 AM

I like the idea. Will you do a bounty?
Poppily

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:41:08 AM

Hi guys, super interesting project! Can't wait to see it live.

If you need help with smart contract development or investor management system for your token sale, drop me a message.

Cheers!
welhzh

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:07:08 AM

interesting, reserverd
Narita

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

Coinchek is hacked.
It's interesting for me to launch DEX.
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:12:56 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 07:19:51 AM by PYCOIN.IO

Hi gold969, thanks a lot man! Warm regards from Pycoin team. Yes we are planning for bounties and we have reserved significant number of Pycoin tokens for rewarding bounty hunters and those can promote our Pre-ICO and ICO on various platforms e.g. Telegram, Discord, Twitter, Bitcointalk and so on. Please see the update above along with design and technical features of Pycoin. We will post here details of our Bounty program soon.

You guys are free to translate into any language you want as long as you make sure the essence and central message of Pycoin here don't get lost in translation.

Hi Narita, you are welcome to launch your DEX(decentralied exchange) as a Multiparty Pycoin Secure Smart Contract protected with built-in zero-knowledge protocol layer as we are going to add ZK-STARK to Pycoin soon. This will be incorporated in our new technical whitepaper to be released next Month in February 2018. We have launched an early bird offer for early adopters/backers/DApp developers/investors to pick up Pycoin at a deep discount of 80% to its ICO face value. Please ask us for more information.

Rugosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:42:31 AM

Interested. English Translation reserved

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Frank.N.Stein

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

When will you guys make the wallet available and release mining?
I_See_Stars

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

You guys are free to translate into any language you want as long as you make sure the essence and central message of Pycoin here don't get lost in translation.

Alright, then reserve Russian translation. As soon as bounty campaigne starts ofc. Hope I won't miss it :<
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

Hello Dev

The website is bold. It looks like it is whitepaper only....
1. Why Devs have hided behind Pictures?
2. Does this project has 5 team members only?
3. As I understand from WhitePaper it is not token, but I dont find any Wallets - could you explain this?

Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

So many things are missing in this Ann thread 1st page, less information about the project which I think isn't good at all. Can the team members of your project be known? Thanks

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
sunnyade

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

waooo!!!!! this is a nice and interesting project PYCOIN. a decentralized reliable platform for SSC. 'Secure Smart Contracts' I Love these
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:33:50 AM

PYCOIN ANN+Bounty thread is translated into Russian! You are welcome to discuss the project in Russian. Use this link

isamuaamc

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

Experienced English to Japanese Translator

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:57:08 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 11:33:03 AM by isamuaamc

PYCOIN ANN+Bounty thread in JAPANESE is ready!
You can discuss PYCOIN in Japanese in the thread above.
gslgroup

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

PYCOIN ANN+Bounty thread is translated into Russian! You are welcome to discuss the project in Russian. Use this link

albermaze

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:09:17 AM

You mean that introduction of zero-knowledge protocol ZK-STARK in your platform will provide protection against future theoretical threat of quantum computurs for blockchains?
Wael613

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:19:31 AM

Cool project, the bonuses are pretty big! 30-80% bonus in first ico phase.

The website deff needs some work on it. Also buying token process its a bit odd. Buy tokens and email support with proof. Will follow project.
xda-developer

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

Pre-annoncement, but where is announcement? As I understand ICO has been started already. You pre-Ann thread luck very unprofessional. Idea is very good, but it just idea and I afraid that it will be very hard to develop this project.

isamuaamc

Activity: 134

Experienced English to Japanese Translator

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

PYCOIN One-Pager in Japanese is ready!
You can see PYCOIN's overview of in Japanese now!
tammyla

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

blake2b algorithm is pretty good. I wonder will there be a mining process. There is not much people who talk about this project but if there is a good hype, I think it can be popular.
blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

blake2b algorithm is pretty good. I wonder will there be a mining process. There is not much people who talk about this project but if there is a good hype, I think it can be popular.
I think hype in our hands. We can work on it, spread information about project on the whole Internet
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:22:43 PM

with what coin  will be the  PYCOIN main competition in the market. with what communities we are going to unite promoting this coin PYCOIN  and with what coin  we have a tough struggle for resources in the market.

crealmaster

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

with what coin  will be the  PYCOIN main competition in the market. with what communities we are going to unite promoting this coin PYCOIN  and with what coin  we have a tough struggle for resources in the market.
Maybe with Civic or Remme? Both of them work with privacy by their own side. Or Pycoin has some key features?
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

Maybe with Civic or Remme? Both of them work with privacy by their own side. Or Pycoin has some key features?
No man, as I know it is totally different business models with the totally different products. Only one common thing among this projects, word - Privacy Smiley
crealmaster

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

No man, as I know it is totally different business models with the totally different products. Only one common thing among this projects, word - Privacy Smiley
Ok ok, maybe i am wrong...Why this thread so quiet? Project dead?
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

Ok ok, maybe i am wrong...Why this thread so quiet? Project dead?
Seems like that, maybe they created another thread, i don't know. Or perhaps they decided to move their ICO to the late date.
bandar

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

Is this ico still alive? I see you raised 39eth so far...
gslgroup

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

Is this ico still alive? I see you raised 39eth so far...
Today is the last day of PRE-ICO (the second phase). ICO dates = (Start date: 24th March 201, End date: 30th March 2018)
bircoin

Activity: 532

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:40:27 PM

The project did not get much demand. It hurts me to see such projects fail.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
kamiyama

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:49:47 PM

Where have you gone?
gslgroup

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

The Pycoin Onepager is translated into Russian! You can download it using this link. In case you have any questions or notes on translation please post it here or PM me.
bandar

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

I see the little eth this ICO has gathered on its eth account has already been sent to various other eth wallets.  Can you give an explanation for this? Undecided

https://www.etherchain.org/account/efd266bbbca52f975a5dc39df50fbe1f8afc7eeb I see you have 3.3 eth left on this account which is about $2k now...

It's not a good sign if the dev of an ICO doesn't show up anymore.  It's even a worse sign if hardly any eth is raised.  It's a major red flag if the little eth that is raised is immediately transferd to various other accounts.  Please provide a decent explanation.  You are on a blink of being called a scam ico here and when that happens, I can assure you it's the end of this ico.  There will be scam written in major capitals all over this place every post or two.

Get your act together and start explaining asap.
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

No eth being transferred those are being exchanged for btc as part of our treasury management policy to preserve purchasing power in the light of extreme volatility and downward pressures in crypto prices. Some Eth are transferred to other wallets for reducing risks. Plz follow up with my comments in this regard on our Pycoin Telegram Chat Group.

PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:15:06 PM

Please relax man. No Pycoin ICO has not started yet. Only PreICO bonus is going on.
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

Signature stashes are not updated. If the project is canceled, say it. Let's not waste time.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:10:47 PM

@Frank.N.Stein please look up our roadmap at pycoin.io

@xda-developer  our answers to your queries:

1.Why Devs have hided behind Pictures? 

Ans: No one is hiding. Some of us are public figures and others are not for strategic and tactical reasons. Those with public profiles are having linkedin links.

2. Does this project has 5 team members only?

Ans: No we are having 17 members now. 5 guys are core developers.

3. As I understand from WhitePaper it is not token, but I dont find any Wallets - could you explain this?

We are issuing ERC20 tokens now which will be exchanged with mainnet tokens later in 2019. Wallets will be developed soon. Please refer to our roadmap at pycoin.io

@albermaze  yes implementing zkSTARK will provide protection against future theoretical threat of quantum computers for blockchain and decentralized platforms.

@crealmaster  the project is very much alive. But we devs could not find time to respond here.

@No we have not created any other thread. We just concentrated on our Pycoin Telegram Chat group.

@bandar yes the project is alive and kicking.

@bircoin our project won't fail. Big investors with deep understanding about future of cryptos and decentralized internet are showing interests and serious discussions are underway in three continents.

@kamiyama so far we just neglected ANN thread as we were not aware of importance of bitcointalk/ANN threads.  But now we are back now and we will be actively engaging here with community members.

@Monkey1 I am gonna ask Max on this and then get back to you soon.

albermaze

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

Is there any updates on the PYCOIN project. The idea look nice but I see now activity here and no information in this thread... Is the project active now? Any updates soon?
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

Signature stashes are not updated. If the project is canceled, say it. Let's not waste time.
Their site is a copy of denaro.io website which was a scam! Throw out that signature and forget about them, that is my advice for you.
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

This has a good chance to revolutionize the space. It has functionality, ease of access, scalability and adaptability.

What other activity and joining of which important crypto events did team accoplished?
albermaze

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

Their site is a copy of denaro.io website which was a scam! Throw out that signature and forget about them, that is my advice for you.
This is bad news. Taking into account that this thread is not active. You information seems to have some ground.
mullzerwar

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:22:26 AM

This has a good chance to revolutionize the space. It has functionality, ease of access, scalability and adaptability.

What other activity and joining of which important crypto events did team accoplished?
it seems that this project deserves to be developed let us support this project until the success of the project as well as the team is also profitable and hope the success will be achieved by this project.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:23:23 AM

it seems that this project deserves to be developed let us support this project until the success of the project as well as the team is also profitable and hope the success will be achieved by this project.

I hope that many who support this project so that the fore easier to achieve success because projects have a concept and also a great goal.
gerbas

Activity: 582

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:32:28 AM

I hope that many who support this project so that the fore easier to achieve success because projects have a concept and also a great goal.
we'll see for the future if the team is always promoting the vigorous project will surely many participants and investors who support this project.success is always this project.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:59:05 AM

we'll see for the future if the team is always promoting the vigorous project will surely many participants and investors who support this project.success is always this project.
We should give a lot of support for this project, a project that brought a very nice concept.
I really hope the team will manage the project very well, so that this project is successful.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
phuocduong

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:08:43 AM

pls make discord soon, its useful to post information, i like this project Cheesy
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:01:30 AM

We should give a lot of support for this project, a project that brought a very nice concept.
I really hope the team will manage the project very well, so that this project is successful.
they are definitely going to do something that is best for this project, because it is unfortunate if this project is not managed properly. because I believe that this project could be successful and give satisfactory results.
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project
NakiRR

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:01:59 PM

This is bad news. Taking into account that this thread is not active. You information seems to have some ground.
The scheme is the same as it was in denaro.io. Fake bar on the site shows the raised funds, newbie moderator in thread, the copy of the previous site. and if you will learn deeper you can find more re flags. I think they have many copies, not only this. i found this thread accidently and passing by, and of course advise everyone do the same.
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:14:43 AM

Ann lacks a lot of information and website too, the development team should add more and more details, thanks
caotringhia

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:17:35 AM

This Coin is very interesting, but why can't I find your team's information?
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

This was a dream only some could wonder with so many ifs, ands and buts, but it's now an emerging dream come true. I am so glad to come to find out and know about PYCOIN I hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project! Good luck for project
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

Any innovation about this project?can you tell me how you compete with other company?

i think their strengths by offering security is a top priority will be very promising for many people
it's possible for this project to compete with others, some facilities that offer comfort and convenience are also indispensable
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

Hi there, Is there any update reqarding this project? as appeared the ICO aready  finished!!!!!!
gslgroup

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

Hello, can you provide information on ICO results? Are funds recieved through ICO sufficient to continue the project. What are the future plans?
alexandermr091

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

have a nice day, hope you guys success
albermaze

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

I found that your idea of creating decentralized privacy platform for secure smart contracts quite attractive. However, I could find information about the project's team.  Where can I find it?
Erumo

Activity: 548
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

Thanks for warning.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
Afkbio

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

Hi, I own a discord server for discussing DAG coins. Every DAG is listed and has its own channel.
Just created a channel for Pycoin !

https://discord.gg/auFsMSD.

Feel free to join us ! See ya.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:11:58 PM

This is a good news for us, because we don't spend our worth time on another scam
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

Hi All!

Just want to inform you that distribution of ERC-20 tokens for bounty campaign was started and will take few weeks (based on the information from Pycoin Developers)

Thanks
BluRPie

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

Hi man,

It is not my project.

But I want ask you, what the similar projects do you know? Because I don't know similar projects and it is strange to see such questions here.
Brooku

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

The project is really great. And certainly. Not too exaggerated and it is under radar. Good luck to all investors
gslgroup

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Can you name some similar projects? Because it seems quit unique and specific idea. At least I found no similar projects. Just provide some links if you can.
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

Good afternoon! And when will the tokens of the project be paid to the participants of the campaign bounty?
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

I see some unique features here, I'll take some time to go through the whitepaper, might be interesting.
BluRPie

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

Good afternoon! And when will the tokens of the project be paid to the participants of the campaign bounty?

Hi. Token distribution in the progress. It is manual process and as far I know token distribution will take few weeks. I think it is not so important due that tokens still not traded.
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

@Black_bl Please don't spread unfounded rumors here. Your words have no substance.

Hi all, we are in the process of rebranding our Pycoin project to Orch.Network as we will be orchestrating several core internal services as well as external decentralized services of other chains. In addition to this we will be employing Crack programming language as our source language for cyber/smart contracts and Simplicity will remain the target Turing Incomplete language.  A new updated whitepaper, a new website at URL: orch.network and a new article targeting long-term institutional and high networth investors will be released soon. We are going much deeper and more advanced than we originally thought of.

Plus our investment-focused article will constitute a strategic response to the following two papers published in 2017 that attracted huge media attention: 1. An (Institutional) Investor’s Take on Cryptoassets” by hedge fund manager John Pfeffer of Pfeffer Capital and  2.  “Plasma: Scalable Autonomous Smart Contracts” by Joseph Poon of Lightning Network and Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum Foundation.

BTW we have already distributed Pyc EC20 tokens to about 30 bounty participants so far. It will continue now.
And Pyc will be renamed as ORC to be congruent with new name of the platform Orch.Network.

I apologize for my delayed response on this thread. Will keep you updated regularly now onwards.

PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

adding to my previous post. Our Pycoin Pyc ERC20 token has been added to a decentralized exchange: https://classicdelta.github.io
BTW we have forked Ether Delta decentralized exchange for creating Classic Delta.
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

@Black_bl Please don't spread unfounded rumors here. Your words have no substance.

Hi all, we are in the process of rebranding our Pycoin project to Orch.Network as we will be orchestrating several core internal services as well as external decentralized services of other chains. In addition to this we will be employing Crack programming language as our source language for cyber/smart contracts and Simplicity will remain the target Turing Incomplete language.  A new updated whitepaper, a new website at URL: orch.network and a new article targeting long-term institutional and high networth investors will be released soon. We are going much deeper and more advanced than we originally thought of.

Plus our investment-focused article will constitute a strategic response to the following two papers published in 2017 that attracted huge media attention: 1. An (Institutional) Investor’s Take on Cryptoassets” by hedge fund manager John Pfeffer of Pfeffer Capital and  2.  “Plasma: Scalable Autonomous Smart Contracts” by Joseph Poon of Lightning Network and Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum Foundation.

BTW we have already distributed Pyc EC20 tokens to about 30 bounty participants so far. It will continue now.
And Pyc will be renamed as ORC to be congruent with new name of the platform Orch.Network.

I apologize for my delayed response on this thread. Will keep you updated regularly now onwards.

could you clarify which table(spreadsheet) You are handing out a bounty for supporting the project. and what is the planned timeframe to complete the process of transfer tokens Pyc ERC20.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Doney3

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

Pycoin is a privacy preserving zero-knowledge protocol-based decentralized platform for writing, testing and deploying mathematically and this is awesome. You should go ahead in this platform
TroubleMaker

Activity: 355

blockchaintr.net

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:02:46 AM

Hi, Seems good idea. I can help you for Turkish translation if needed. Don't hesitate to contact us.

Our website; http://blockchaintr.net/
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:07:12 PM

@DragonETH we are using the spreadsheet prepared by BluRPie. He is our bounty manager. Since we are rebranding ourselves as Orch.Network and our tokens will henceforth be called ORC (token symbol) instead of Pyc, we have paused distribution of tokens for the time being. We will resume it by end of May.
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

@TroubleMaker sure.Please go ahead with translation once we upload new updated whitepaper and content on domain; orch.network. You may reach me at my telegram handle: @Renncolabs  But wait for new content on orch.network domain along with a new whitepaper and then only start the translation works.
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

I see some unique features here, I'll take some time to go through the whitepaper, might be interesting.

Good observation. Just wait for our new whitepaper and content at orch.network
bandar

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

So when does this 'fco' end?  Because I don't see much movement on your part.  You have a >33k telegram group consisting of people who just joined and nothing else.  I see your youtubechannel has a couple of videos that are not very informative, very short and hardly watched (less than 100 views in total).  I see your eth address didn't receive much funds and most of it has been sent to other addresses.  Your bounty thread states that the date on which the bounties will be distributed will be announced soon.  But on your telegram you say that you nee to do a 'fco' first and after that bounties will be distributed.  What gives?  Huh
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

fco has not started yet. And w.e.f. May 18 we will call it second round of Orch.Network ICO. Rest of your concerns will be addressed soon.
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

@DragonETH we are using the spreadsheet prepared by BluRPie. He is our bounty manager. Since we are rebranding ourselves as Orch.Network and our tokens will henceforth be called ORC (token symbol) instead of Pyc, we have paused distribution of tokens for the time being. We will resume it by end of May.
the month of may is over. ORC  (token symbol) has already chosen the date of its distribution, or if it is only being discussed we will know about it later.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

We have rebranded ourselves(Pycoin) as Orch Network. You may visit https://orch.network to view our new website and download the updated whitepaper. We are migrating this thread soon. All bounty participants will receive ORC tokens of Orch Network instead of Pyc of Pcycoin.
Those who have already received Pycoin(Pyc) tokens will receive freshly minted ORC tokens.
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:11:29 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 08:50:45 AM by PYCOIN.IO

Pycoin has been rebranded as Orch Network URL: https://orch.network

We are continuing our discussions here.

Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

ICO LIVE
To contribute go to: https://orch.network/ico

ORCH Network Crowdsale is now LIVE!

:x:OUR SMART CONTRACT WILL VERIFY TRANSACTION  AND YOU WILL INSTANTLY GET ORC TOKENS TO YOUR WALLET :x:

100k telegram is a huge achievement.
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

Earn free ORC tokens by commenting and voting for Orch at
https://steemit.com/ico/@orch/mzufd-intergalactic-money-the-deep-impact-of-a-self-evolving-infinitely-scalable-general-purpose-realtime-unforkable-public-blockchain
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

Unlike smart contracts Ethereum with a history of repeated hacking and stolen funds, hundreds and millions of dollars, Pycoin guarantees no errors of execution or deliberate / unintentional errors that can be used as exploits to steal funds and damage Pycoin smart contract.
Eliza beth

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

I am glad to know this wonderful project. I am praying for the development and success of the team.
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:24:19 PM

Thanks Elizabeth. Latest updates now. You can view our technical paper on Starcash realtime unforkable blockchain federation here: https://orch.network/static/docs/starcash.pdf

Here is a link to an article on ORCS Stablecoin powered by Orch Network: https://steemit.com/non-collateralized/@orch/a-non-collateralized-stablecoin-for-powering-the-crypto-economy-as-well-as-to-engineer-an-alternative-anchor-for-cat-bonds

This could be the first killer dapp powered by Orch.
Someone recently asked us this question:  How is the idea monetized? How do the token holders profit?*

Our answer:

1. Increase in token value as Orch is an unforkable decentralized platform unlike most blockchains out there. So ORC will truly
  be a scarce appreciating asset with a growing ecosystem of appcoins and dapps.

2. All Orch (ORC) token holders/buyers having minimum 1Million tokens and more will receive equivalent number of ORCS  
   Stablecoins. Stablecoins are an income generating asset as these stablecoins can be sold for ORCS Equity which in turn can be
   liquidated for ORCS and/or BTC or other liquid tokens and even fiat money of your choice.

PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

Please view the video on ORCS and its price/purchasing power stabilization mechanism relative to USD/Euro/CHF and OECD CPI data as well as internal indicators such as transaction fees and hashrate of the underlying Orch Star Cash blockchain federation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anqokKWI1o4&feature=youtu.be

Please visit https://orcs.fund and or telegram group at https://t.me/ORCS_Stablecoin and buy some Orch(ORC) tokens at https://orch.network. All ORC tokens holders with 1 Million token balance will automatically get equivalent ORCS stablecoins on pro-rata basis.

https://t.me/ORCS_Stablecoin
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

Orch ICO-3rd phase starts on 12th September 2018
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

I was trying to access the website of PYCOIN, but its trying to redirect me to orch.network.
Is it really true that the project is changing, along with the website?
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

Pycoin has been re-branded as Orch.Network six months ago. The 3rd phase of our ICO starts on Wednesday 12th September 2018. Yes we might be unprofessional as far as maintaining the ANN thread is concerned as we mostly communicate thru our telegram groups, channels and twitter account. Why don't you help us become more professional by joining our group and helping us maintain this ANN thread?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: