Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sleeping giant  (Read 323 times)
Maxnilu (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

Which cryptocurrency do you think is the sleeping giant and can skyrocket soon?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

There are a lot of alternative-crypto which will soon boom (read a year of more) some them are ADA, ripple, ethereum, monero, etc etc
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

There are a lot of alternative-crypto which will soon boom (read a year of more) some them are ADA, ripple, ethereum, monero, etc etc
NEO, IOTA, EOS, NEM.... etc etc etc.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1468

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:23:49 PM
Merited by HeRetiK (1), mk4 (1)

To all the newbies who may not know this yet. This question is always interpreted by traders as:
"What currency do you currently have and want its price to increase so you'd want me to buy too to increase its demand?"

So OP, do your own research. Come back and ask specific questions, not just a list of coins.

mortred14344

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:26:21 PM

I think the sleeping Giant is Bitcoin but next to Bitcoin is the Ethereum.I believe that ETH price will reach the price of Bitcoin soon.
Kingtry19

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:46:54 PM

LTC! EOS and maybe BAT....

But do your own reasearch

Good luck
Honglee

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Start my crypto for better world

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:52:36 AM

i will predict SYS, BLK, BDG

Cheers

"TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr"
coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:55:00 AM

as a newbie i am still doing my own research and trying to learn how to ride the waves of this rising industry of cryptocurrency. predicting what is the next rising Altcoin might cost you trouble and i can really assure that it wont help. doing some research by your self will help you to understand how does everything works and thru that you might able to know if what is the next BIG thing. no one wants to be blame by their selves, better to be safe than sorry. good luck mate !
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

This time BTC is also a sleeping giant as it is stable at a fixed price for few days. Ether is also much undervalued. Apart from these two, I believe ETN and EDO may go high as their main products will be launch in this quarter.
GregorWar

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

It is up to you to decide which coin will u buy...that's why u asking this question...I would suggest ONION...for now it is not on some very big excange because of the airdrops...but when they are over big excanges will accept ONION...a lot of youtuber's are talking about ONION and the future that he has...perdiction is that it could be worth +$100..

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

NEM could rise very quickly in fear future. I bought a bit. Looks very promising. Some people call NEM a new Ethereum. The problem is that there's a lot of those "new Ethereum" coins like Cardano and others, so you have to guess right which one of those will moon.. Huh
I think NEM is really worth a shot in a risk portfolio Wink

angelandres92

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

A good currency to invest is siacoin, it is a currency that is well supported by the work exophy. On the other hand now it is cheap and the moment it goes up it will go up a lot.

good luck
hias

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:31:26 PM

To all the newbies who may not know this yet. This question is always interpreted by traders as:
"What currency do you currently have and want its price to increase so you'd want me to buy too to increase its demand?"

So OP, do your own research. Come back and ask specific questions, not just a list of coins.

I totally confirm that! It's good to get some suggestions to start your research from but be aware of people mostly trying to push their own portfolio.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1767990
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

Trouble with questions like this are, most people will just tell you the coins they have invested in. Either that, or you will get the generic post where they just copy paste the top 5-10 crypto cap currencies.

Unless someone goes into a bit of detail to explain why they have chosen what they have, I would take that information with a pinch of salt, maybe even a bucket.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:24:49 PM

Telcoin is great, cheap price and good team, it is trading at kucoin, once they update the community about the development and partnerships in coming weeks the price can grow well.

BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

Telcoin is great, cheap price and good team, it is trading at kucoin, once they update the community about the development and partnerships in coming weeks the price can grow well.

I do not have much more to add, however I second this. This one will likely 2x very soon in my opinion. Worth doing some research into and considering.
toogoodtobetrue

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:55:46 AM

I think DBIX will be next NEO

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
chaitanya31

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:26:35 AM

Obviously, Bitcoin is one of the greatest. But it isn’t the only one. Ethereum and Litecoin are also one of the very well know altcoins. But there are a few others which are very interesting to observe because of their nature. For example, Zcash, Monero, and Dash are called the next generation cryptocurrencies. Why? Because they are much more advanced, they completely hide the identity of users and make very fast transactions. That’s why these are favorite between companies and businesses. Also, they are broadly accepted on the deep web.
BenjiSBurke

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:44:37 AM

Any privacy coin will have a good year, (xvg, xlm, onion, kmd) the list can go on and on, otherwise it's going to be btc, and especially ethereum.  Smiley
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

For today even Bitcoin is sleeping giant Undecided
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: