Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sleeping giant  (Read 324 times)
srilankarox

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

One more big exchanges on board. Will announce soon. Guess the name? #TRON #TRX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

Almost all altcoins that has a good prospects according  to its roadmap with best team are sleeping giants and will skyrocket  if the project reach it final stage and fulfil it's purpose it was meant to accomplish.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

I was like “Oh” and there’s so many giants came into my mind rapidly like etherium, LST, BLK, AVT. I think theres just time for everybody and for anyone to shine ontheir own ruling. I think most of us are thinking whether a coin or any form of crypto will succeed. But its very dependent to the changing trend and dynamics of economics throughout this vast world.
simibd

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

Which cryptocurrency do you think is the sleeping giant and can skyrocket soon?

Any privacy coin will have a good year, (xvg, xlm, onion, kmd) the list can go on and on, otherwise it's going to be btc, and especially ethereum.  Smiley

I am agreed,privacy coin is my fast priority for holding.I am also holding a few coin like you.those coins good day coming soon.Although we are in now dump mode but soon we will recover it.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

I would say VEN, PPT and ICX which I currently have in my portfolio.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
simibd

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

I would say VEN, PPT and ICX which I currently have in my portfolio.
PPT is good choose according to me.But i dont know about ICX and VEN,but i am now going to research about those coin.If I found those coin are good than I would make investment surely.
naymar

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

The time will show. There are many candidates, but now it's BITCOIN and also ETHEREUM.
Peter8226

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:42:34 AM

This time is definitely Bitcoin and Ethereum.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:16:01 AM

I think Bitcoin Cash is a sleeping giant. It's new and already become quite popular. It's value is increasing even in the time when Bitcoin is dropping and taking lot of them with it. I think it could become a major key of this crypto world.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: