Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Akroma - Cryptocurrency. Smarter. (Smart Contracts. Masternodes. Oracles.)  (Read 44140 times)
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

Lol, you're serious?

I've learned geography and I live in EU. Where did you learned geography?

On your map, Moscow can't bee seen! It would be located around the top right corner outside of the map.  Grin

You did an Epic Fail!

Retarded? Free lesson for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gambit_fr

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

Lol, you're serious?

I've learned geography and I live in EU. Where did you learned geography?

On your map, Moscow can't bee seen! It would be located around the top right corner outside of the map.  Grin

You did an Epic Fail!

Retarded? Free lesson for you.

I'm sorry, I didn't knew you were retarded...

At least, now you can pull out a map wich prove Moscow isn't in EU, thanks!  Smiley

Children of Gaia

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

I'm sorry, I didn't knew you were retarded...

At least, now you can pull out a map wich prove Moscow isn't in EU, thanks!  Smiley

Really silly moron. Ph. D. in idiocy.
_ATOmix_

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:35:23 PM
Merited by Gambit_fr (1)

EU (European Union) =/= Europe
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

interesting you have a dispute.
Russia is not on the list of countries of the European Union.
But it has an agreement on cooperation with these countries
maybe the author has in mind the countries of Europe?
Gambit_fr

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:53:34 PM

Thank you for stating what was obvious for me!  Wink

interesting you have a dispute.
Russia is not on the list of countries of the European Union.
But it has an agreement on cooperation with these countries
maybe the author has in mind the countries of Europe?

Now, it's just merely a non-aggression pact.
AKA don't fuck too much near Ukrainia Putin!

lucky1488

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:49:30 AM

i am smile and laught  when  hear   RU  is Europe)

Dev, any telegram chat?
Children of Gaia

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:43:27 AM

I'm retard and Ph. D. in idiocy, misunderstood, always using EU as abbreviation for Europe. Of course Russia is not in European Union.
BornOppenheimer

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:26:32 PM

~

There is no problem with pre-mine.
But when you pre-mine you divide the amount into development, bounties, exchange fee, etc. You also provide the official pre-mine wallet address so people can track the payments if they want.

When you ninja pre-mine you keep all the amount, build MNs for you, and after you can ask for donations for exchange fees, development, etc.

If this was my coin and my work, I would have reseted the chain right when I saw other ppl solo mining before the official ann. But they didn't reset the chain so it's obvious that dev&friends premined the coin before official ann.

The fair thing to do now is to make a statement of the amount the dev team premined and what they are going to do with it (keep it for personal use, hardware costs, bounties, exchange fees, etc).

Just as transparent as possible about purposes of premined, then everything will be clear, no one will complain/ discuss about them.

My question is when the mining started. Did it start Jan 25th?

The 1st announcement from the team was on their medium page 25th Jan, that day mining started for all. Bitcointalk is an important platform but it is not a requirement to post here 1st. Actually, you are better off mining right now compared to the 25th Jan because nethash was very high from the start- around 1TH/s (peak 2TH/s), right now it is 450GH/s. Some serious investors rented hashing power from nicehash, this is not a ninja launch for friends. And you are not missing on the coin because the hashrate dropped from peak and you can even solomine with 1 good rig (which is great in my book)!

I must say that this project is actually good because people are building a platform for real usage they need for dApps, they DO NOT conduct a large premine, ICO sell of nodes etc. And the devfee from the block is actually not that big (1 coin from block now and less later) but enough to allow for sustained developement and marketing. I wish the best of luck to this project, i switched all my ethash hashing power to akroma to support the network.
Ahrcoin

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

~

But when you pre-mine you divide the amount into development, bounties, exchange fee, etc. You also provide the official pre-mine wallet address so people can track the payments if they want.

When you ninja pre-mine you keep all the amount, build MNs for you, and after you can ask for donations for exchange fees, development, etc.

If this was my coin and my work, I would have reseted the chain right when I saw other ppl solo mining before the official ann. But they didn't reset the chain so it's obvious that dev&friends premined the coin before official ann.

The fair thing to do now is to make a statement of the amount the dev team premined and what they are going to do with it (keep it for personal use, hardware costs, bounties, exchange fees, etc).

Just as transparent as possible about purposes of premined, then everything will be clear, no one will complain/ discuss about them.

The 1st announcement from the team was on their medium page 25th Jan, that day mining started for all. Bitcointalk is an important platform but it is not a requirement to post here 1st. Actually, you are better off mining right now compared to the 25th Jan because nethash was very high from the start- around 1TH/s (peak 2TH/s), right now it is 450GH/s. Some serious investors rented hashing power from nicehash, this is not a ninja launch for friends. And you are not missing on the coin because the hashrate dropped from peak and you can even solomine with 1 good rig (which is great in my book)!

I must say that this project is actually good because people are building a platform for real usage they need for dApps, they DO NOT conduct a large premine, ICO sell of nodes etc. And the devfee from the block is actually not that big (1 coin from block now and less later) but enough to allow for sustained developement and marketing. I wish the best of luck to this project, i switched all my ethash hashing power to akroma to support the network.

I am ready for it to hit the exchange.  I am not saying I am going to dump my stash but curious what the price will be to see if the money I invested in the pool and electricity was worth it.  They said in the discord they are waiting for responses back from certain exchanges.

_ATOmix_

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

Better hit exchanges in a bull market, Akroma will bleed like everyone else in this market.
Valko

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

Reserved for Japanese Translation Sir ( If needed )...
Here for my portofolio https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xYl59-mVZKZPzGTuypACAzoyh2FRvGxsH7rvKcMIo7g/edit?usp=sharing

I was filled the form.
Thank You
akroma_io (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:39:30 PM

An Akroma whitepaper: https://akromablob.blob.core.windows.net/images/Akroma-Whitepaper-0.0.7.pdf is available.

Here is a short quote:

This document is only being created to help outline our vision for those that want to read the contents of our website and medium posts in PDF form.
nibbly

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:01:06 PM

i am smile and laught  when  hear   RU  is Europe)

Dev, any telegram chat?

They use Discord for communication: https://discord.gg/yxPDcX
badstars

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

~

No, mining started on the 19th just after the alpha was uploaded to the public GitHub. The blockchain doesn't lie.

https://explorer.akroma.io/block/1

https://github.com/akroma-project/akroma/releases/tag/0.0.6
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

Better hit exchanges in a bull market, Akroma will bleed like everyone else in this market.

It was the whales that pumped up bitcoin which pumped up all the shit coins in November to December 2017

You see what every coin is worth now? That's their real not pumped price
keksik

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

i agree, this looks like real price for coins, hopefuly it will discourage others to buy more GPUs so price will drop:)
anyway i throw hash for this, looks promising.
thank you
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

i agree, this looks like real price for coins, hopefuly it will discourage others to buy more GPUs so price will drop:)
anyway i throw hash for this, looks promising.
thank you

Yup, I will keep mining this. Already have enough for 2 master nodes. Looking for #3.
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

I will have to dig deeper and also start mining as soon as possible it looks like. Mineable project with masternodes, oracles and smart contracts? Lets goo.
Ahrcoin

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:03:07 AM

I am hoping to at least get close to masternode. May have to throw some help at if the difficulty dips down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: