Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Akroma - Cryptocurrency. Smarter. (Smart Contracts. Masternodes. Oracles.)  (Read 44240 times)
Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:37:31 PM
Merited by ntrader (1)

The website, Github and medium were live. Someone found the Github and shared it. If you don't know how to find a coin / project out of bitcointalk this is your problem. The project is great, it bring something fresh, it have no premine, no ICO and no presale so if you're still too greedy to step in now well, go mine something else and don't cry in a year.
It heavily premined shitcoin, forked from geth https://geth.ethereum.org/ at 28th dec, all 22 commits related to renaming\forking, after this premine initiated. Idk what you guys premined here, and why do you think you will buy a lambo with this premine  Grin Fork -> premine -> give some premine to greedy hamsters, who will advocate you -> profit  Grin We got great no premine no ico project with 5000 commits in the github repo!!!  Grin There is 0 value in this github repo, except your premine, folks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
_ATOmix_

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

As I understand it the team didn't premine this themselves, someone found the discord and leaked it whilst the team was not ready to go public yet, the newcomers then started mining right away and bomb nicehashing it so the team had to do premature announcements relative to what they planned in the first place.

There's really no way to know that at the moment though. It might as well be the devs that mined initially.

It's pretty obvious at least that they wanted mining to start before the ANN here was published as they had:

1. PUBLIC GitHub
2. Was tweeting about the project
3. Their site was up
4. Medium posts published

All before they planned and published the ANN.

You can only speculate on what the motive been this is.

So the rules for new project is not to communicate unless they've made a ANN on bitcointalk or it'll be shunned by miners? Where is this rule written?

It was leaked that's means some fucker stole it

Now the thief holds most coins and the devs don't care because they mined it it was all a lie about the leak
If a thief stole your coin would you release the coin so the thief can get a lambo or just start a new chain?

So you would side with for instance ETH not ETC if it was to be done again? Because someone didn't play fair let's hardfork or start all over? Where do you set the line because in my eyes nicehashers who cheat and take advantage of new coins would have created a similar situation anyway if it was to be redone.
nibbly

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

I guess this answers alot of the questions here: https://medium.com/akroma/akroma-faq-and-ama-674fe45d7dfc
y6uBaKa

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:55:37 PM

100k blocks was been mined before launch?Huh? Dev, are you want sell all premined coins for masternodes? Are you crazy?
Brucelats

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

100k blocks was been mined before launch?Huh? Dev, are you want sell all premined coins for masternodes? Are you crazy?

It wasnt premine and it wasnt devs.... it was miners that found the coin before official BTCT launch... can you read???

bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

As I understand it the team didn't premine this themselves, someone found the discord and leaked it whilst the team was not ready to go public yet, the newcomers then started mining right away and bomb nicehashing it so the team had to do premature announcements relative to what they planned in the first place.

There's really no way to know that at the moment though. It might as well be the devs that mined initially.

It's pretty obvious at least that they wanted mining to start before the ANN here was published as they had:

1. PUBLIC GitHub
3. Their site was up

So the rules for new project is not to communicate unless they've made a ANN on bitcointalk or it'll be shunned by miners? Where is this rule written?

Not what I said.

I said it was obvious they wanted this type of launch.

Hell, the first block was mined 37 minutes after the alpha was released on GitHub.

If this is true then indeed this taints the fair launch of the coin.
MrVaco

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:24:23 PM

I am just laughing here. A lot of fomo and crybabies.
Guys, when i discovered this coin, it was at block 58k. And difficulty was sooo low.. There was more than 50 miners at that moment.
Lets consider it pre-mine, and lets consider it again, all of these blocks (before 58k) mined by devs. It makes 580K coins, which i don't believe that all mined by them.
With total supply of 100M, it can not even considered as 1 % pre mine. Even if they are going to dump and it is scam (i wouldn't do it for a few months at least-if i were a dev), i'm not NHer so i dont care, let it be. I'm not gonna lose anything by mining shitcoin for few weeks. But if you guys are wrong, i'm gonna get my lambo soon, considering the current price of nh is  $2-2.5 atm.

Happy mining and best wishes.
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:36:27 AM

I guess this answers alot of the questions here: https://medium.com/akroma/akroma-faq-and-ama-674fe45d7dfc

Yeah, that's just shitty planning. They opened main net before launching the website and ANN. I get that they believe they had a "catch 22" situation, but the whole ordeal was just made possible by the team's incompetence and it's obvious to see the motives of the shills defending this incompetence.
trgnn

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:33:31 AM

Yeah, that's just shitty planning. They opened main net before launching the website and ANN. I get that they believe they had a "catch 22" situation, but the whole ordeal was just made possible by the team's incompetence and it's obvious to see the motives of the shills defending this incompetence.

So much fud will lead you to nowhere Smiley

trgnn

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:34:28 AM

The website, Github and medium were live. Someone found the Github and shared it. If you don't know how to find a coin / project out of bitcointalk this is your problem. The project is great, it bring something fresh, it have no premine, no ICO and no presale so if you're still too greedy to step in now well, go mine something else and don't cry in a year.
It heavily premined shitcoin, forked from geth https://geth.ethereum.org/ at 28th dec, all 22 commits related to renaming\forking, after this premine initiated. Idk what you guys premined here, and why do you think you will buy a lambo with this premine  Grin Fork -> premine -> give some premine to greedy hamsters, who will advocate you -> profit  Grin We got great no premine no ico project with 5000 commits in the github repo!!!  Grin There is 0 value in this github repo, except your premine, folks.

There is no premine here. Thank you for using the right words. People found it before you do, bitcointalk isn't the only place to be Smiley

trgnn

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:35:26 AM

I'm curious about how the masternodes will work here..  Cool

SmallRig

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

SafeCoin-SAFE

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:28:32 AM

So who mined this coin before launch ? must be dev's frnds Tongue:P
ACat

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

Incredibly, 10% for the founder
Hashflower

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:36:29 AM

How to sell AKA now?
alamin99

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:46:51 AM

How to sell AKA now?
You may use our service to post your offer: https://cc-escrow.com
badstars

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

IMHO, it's pretty obvious it wasn't incompetence but rather an intended play by the team/project.

Perhaps to get a very dedicated community quickly (we-are-the-chosen-ones feeling). This def succeeded.

Or to be able to mine it by themselves without competition unofficially.
badstars

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

1. PUBLIC GitHub
3. Their site was up

Not what I said.

I said it was obvious they wanted this type of launch.

Hell, the first block was mined 37 minutes after the alpha was released on GitHub.

If this is true then indeed this taints the fair launch of the coin.

You can check the timestamp on GitHub in the source code or by hovering over the release date with the mouse on a computer: https://github.com/akroma-project/akroma/releases

Timestamp HTML tag:
<relative-time datetime="2018-01-19T17:12:09Z">

And you can see the first block here: https://explorer.akroma.io/block/1
Timestamp: 2018-01-19 17:39:23 +0100  (11 days, 16 hours ago)

Pretty easy to track what actually happened when there's this much info available.
Smutsen

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

Hi dev,

how close are you to implement masternodes on ethhash?

Thanks
RandomAnon

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:16:26 AM

For all Akroma related questions read this thread.
Even you crybabies who didn't get in early.
It answers everything you need to know.

https://medium.com/akroma/akroma-faq-and-ama-674fe45d7dfc
ntrader

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

You can check the timestamp on GitHub in the source code or by hovering over the release date with the mouse on a computer: https://github.com/akroma-project/akroma/releases

Timestamp HTML tag:
<relative-time datetime="2018-01-19T17:12:09Z">

And you can see the first block here: https://explorer.akroma.io/block/1
Timestamp: 2018-01-19 17:39:23 +0100  (11 days, 16 hours ago)

Pretty easy to track what actually happened when there's this much info available.

Yes, we know a story about "mysterious someone" who leaked on 4chain  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: