Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?  (Read 7002 times)
BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

I will invest in Daostack, atonomy and nex projects. It is not an investment recommendation, but I believe it is a good project. It's up to you, though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:36:19 PM

PECULIUM!

May 14th: Now you can buy PCL directly through their Website Peculium.io!

✅ FIAT-gateway (wire-transfer available!)
✅ accepted: FIAT, BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC & DASH
✅ No struggles buying through an exchange
✅ No withdrawal-fees

Source: https://twitter.com/_Peculium/status/996014461923352576

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 15th, 09:00 am in FRANCE

In a historic turn of events, the leaders in AI space and blockchain community met the French Minister of Finance today over breakfast. The leaders were assured of support to achieve the position of a world leader in the Blockchain community.

Our CEO, Mr Rashid Oukhai attended the event along with other leaders in this space. He relayed that the vision of the Minister is to make France the world leader in the blockchain community.

This is a significant step as it got the leaders in the blockchain space on a formal platform, in discussion with the Government. It will ensure that there would be an extended cooperation from the Government, as well as a harmonious discourse and possible collaboration between the companies operating in this space.

Read more: https://peculium.io/france-committed-world-leader-blockchain-community/

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

I would like to bet with top 20 coins and low market cap coins with higher risk and thus giving higher reward. My top 5 list are as follows.

1.BTC for sure

2.ETH

3. NEO

4.Zcash

5. Enigma
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

What do you think about Blockshipping?
ICO started couple of days ago.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:53:54 PM

I personally go for platform coins. Currently ETH is the leader and example of that. 2nd runner up would be NEO. And I'm most interested in POLYMATH as of now. They have just entered the crypto market and in next 2-3 years can give u 30 times gain for sure.
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

I personally go for platform coins. Currently ETH is the leader and example of that. 2nd runner up would be NEO. And I'm most interested in POLYMATH as of now. They have just entered the crypto market and in next 2-3 years can give u 30 times gain for sure.

In my own opinion i believe that Ethereum and Bitcoin is still the best choice to invest because both crypto are very strong in the market.
FalconB

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:41:22 PM

I think it's EOS or ETH, they have very strong teams and great potential. Also on the road map they have very important updates in 2018
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

Investing in valuable coin stock is a smart and wise move for a trader or a skilled investor who does not care about the level of market stress or does not have time to sit all day. hug computer for surfing market. You can buy: XRP, FCT, ETH, BTC...
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:35:31 AM

I judge by my personal experience. Long-term type of investment is the most reliable. For me still the best cryptocurrencies to invest this year is bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, neo, ripple, and dash. I prefer at long term investments but i always monitor the flow of my invested crypto coins at the market if i find something worth selling that it will gives me high profits then i will sell it. Top cryptocurrencies are best in long term investments but buy it at a lower price, if it's already in a higher value price then you must wait at the next dip to prevent losses.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:56 AM

is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
Of course not. Ethereum is no better than Bitcoin. Currently, Bitcoin is still the best of all coins. Although Ethereum is a nice and promising coin position is very difficult to be replaced by Ethereum or other Altcoin. The best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 is Bitcoin. I chose Bitcoin because I still fully believe in Bitcoin. And I believe Bitcoin will not disappoint its users.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
altcoiner

Activity: 351
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

The best way to invest in 2018 is of course ICOs and BTC, look on the market, this price is much higher than others and it's the most popular and probably value of it will increase maybe to the 50k?
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:42:24 AM

The best way to invest in 2018 is of course ICOs and BTC, look on the market, this price is much higher than others and it's the most popular and probably value of it will increase maybe to the 50k?

We don't know how long this can take to reach 50k, of course, investing in ICO is a really good deal but we have to find the potential project which has the ability to increase in the market. BTC is another good opportunity to buy in the present situation of the market.
outdatedruff7

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

It is very tough to say as the coins rate fluctuates and you never know.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
I think that BTC is crypto-gold, and ETH is crypto-fuel. Because now a lot of companies have opportunity to collect money and make business better. Its cool opportunity, and all thanks to ETH.
Thanks to ETH I get acquantied with Luckchemy, they have cool idea!
oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:59:33 PM

I think that you should think about NEO. This is a fairly stable and promising coin. But the Ethereum is also a good option...
orangeibmportD

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:15:11 PM

BTC and ETh are the best coins to invest in as they have a return as well.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

As for me it's surely so. ETH is 100% better than BTC in 2018 due to various reasons:growth of ETH+altcoin dominance, PoS upcoming, active dev position(can't say the same about BTC).

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:51:12 AM

Anyone got any feedback about THC? Seems like it's got a good opportunity if it gets adopted by a lot of the dispensaries that are opening up in America. Federal law still prohibits banks from taking money from legal dispensaries (legal by state, note federally legal) so a lot of dispensaries need to work on a cash-based business. It doesn't seem like a tenable solution based on the amount of money generated by the states that have recreational dispensaries.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

Hi guys. I saw a very interesting project. This is the bet on sports, timed to the World Cup in football. This is the first smart contract for sports betting on the blockchain of Ethereum. As for me it looks very interesting. Here is the link. https://cryptocup.io/landing Could this be a good investment?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cinaka omaro

Activity: 210
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

For now, yes !, I suggest to invest in Ethereum because currently many projects are using erc20 system which require ETH in its transaction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: