Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:24:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP HUNTERS!  (Read 1382 times)
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Several times I heard about airdrop hunters. They create many accounts from different IPs and participate in airdrops of different ICOs. But as soon as exchange starts, they sell all those tokens/coins. Did i understand correctly?

What is interesting how they affect ICOs value on the market?

For example, I am participating in KickCity’s airdrop today because I want to invest in this company. But I don’t think that all participants are eager to do the same. How it may affect the company’s future?

Btw, do somebody know about avaliable now Airdrops?
Airdrop is one way of advertising their ICO as long as there are only few token that is allocated in airdrop, it will not affect the price of ICO too much. It will ony happen if their is a huge allocation on airdrop and expect that even the dev will also dump it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:22:42 AM

Most of the airdrops have be come something else now, it painful that when you have over work and labour they will just send 10 or 3 tokens to you. Airdrops this days is mere wast of time because almost all worthless on exchange

pk lurah

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

in my opinion, Although there are many of them, I do not think they affect iCOs in any way. The company will not do it if it causes problems. And there are many that Provide liquidity to buyers when listing on the exchange to withstand excess pumps. This works for a good project.
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:23:48 PM

There are so many AirDrops alive now. I join some groups on Telegram to get a new but didn't survive in this. do it like joke becouse after ico price will down and you cant control anythink and lose gas money
xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

best way do do airdrops it used referral link to get more money.
According to the KickCity a lot of people wait fo receiving tokens now and anybody knows about real price on marketplace after
kazimakgul

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:26:09 PM

Hello can anybody tell me where I can get some free tokens where I just enther my ethereum address and and they send it right away?
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

Well, as for me it's a bad enough way of earning, very many cases of fraud and as for me it's a waste of time, but I still do with hopes for the future
wutusuma145

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

first i dont fancy airdrps, secondly the always ban multiple accounts

why you do not like the airdrop, is it possible airdrop that often appear now already on many that gk potentially good ??
bellakw08

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

ICO that do the airdrops had to be prepared for dump or sell season situation , thats what airdrop hunters waiting for , the hunters doesn't like to hold or being supporter of the ICO's token , they just believe that they need a penny to keep them alive , finally , airdrops maybe sometime kill the ICO's even there is a good project or good development , all depend on markets!!

Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

Hi everyone, its bice to meet all of ya because Im the one of you) the higgest $ amount of my airdrops was EQUAL token, i have exchanged it for 350$ on the highest point
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

Airdrop is for more people to participate in the token free distribution! where you get most of the worthless.
Better go for bounty. Bounty hunters can set some conditions for people to take part in airdrops, such as limiting the registration time of twitter and Facebook, so that people with multiple accounts will be restricted!
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

Yes . Airdrop leads to dumping in the price of coins because people get it for free and just dump it at any price
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:30:12 AM

Yes . Airdrop leads to dumping in the price of coins because people get it for free and just dump it at any price
This is affirmative, especially the emergence of a large number of airdrop plans. I don't know what the project team is thinking. At the very least, set a reasonable proportion.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

Several times I heard about airdrop hunters. They create many accounts from different IPs and participate in airdrops of different ICOs. But as soon as exchange starts, they sell all those tokens/coins. Did i understand correctly?

For example, I am participating in KickCity’s airdrop today because I want to invest in this company. But I don’t think that all participants are eager to do the same. How it may affect the company’s future?

This is the trait of all Airdrop projects, and I think the project development team is also thinking about these risks. Many bonus developers complete all payment to investors and make their tokens stable before paying for the hunter. Or maybe they will cause the token to go down and pay for all hunters to minimize the risk.

valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

So many airdrops and counting. To tell you the truth, i'm tired of hunting airdrops. Esp. those have referrals, its not sure if you can get any reward of token from them. But we should pursue to hunt for the good result of out work here in crypto world. As long as there are airdrops, we can get token even though its not have a value but we can use it someday.
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

Don't worry about that mate, most of the airdrops now are scam anyway. Those which are legit nowadays require telegram, twitter or fb, so the hunters/cheaters cannot easily join. But still, they give so little amount anyway.
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

airdrop can help to get to know and promote the company and so give a plus to the company. the advantages of following the airdrop are very favorable. airdrop available on airdropalert.com

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

very much airdrop is not clear certainty, and eventually ended up on airdrop scam, which abuses our biodata, in addition to overcoming multiaccount problems, the organizers of airdrop also have implemented the KYC system for the participants.

tadex01

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

Participating in airdrop is a game of chance, some company may keep to their campaign promises while other may not
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

Usually the sell as soon as possible thats why make order a little bit lower than current price, after that you can see walls of selling big amounts and the price goes down fast
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: