Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 01:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust problem: Need help with forum administration  (Read 1095 times)
rus23kav (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 562

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

actmyname!
why you not investigate me? you still ignore me, my situation is same

What are you willing to do for the sake of forgiveness?
What does it mean to forgive? I did not break the rules and do not need to forgive me for anything. I ask only to understand the essence of my problem and accept that I'm not guilty of anything or I did not deserve a red trust.
But I also would like to receive positive trust, but I do not know how to do it. Here you can see that the red earn easier than green and even without a reason.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:11:46 PM

What does it mean to forgive? I did not break the rules and do not need to forgive me for anything. I ask only to understand the essence of my problem and accept that I'm not guilty of anything or I did not deserve a red trust.
But I also would like to receive positive trust, but I do not know how to do it. Here you can see that the red earn easier than green and even without a reason.
Prove the proof of trade between you and HypNoSE and the trust will be removed.

Otherwise, your accounts are linked via blockchain evidence. It's not enough to say that messages have been deleted or that you don't have access to logs anymore. Anyone can simply say that. It's insufficient.

rus23kav (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

Prove the proof of trade between you and HypNoSE and the trust will be removed.

Otherwise, your accounts are linked via blockchain evidence. It's not enough to say that messages have been deleted or that you don't have access to logs anymore. Anyone can simply say that. It's insufficient.

What do you mean anyone can say this? If this is the case, why I should not talk about it. I could draw you in our photoshop for ten pages in all colors, in Russian and then how you will translate what is written there or you would be enough. I'm not engaged in deception, I do not need this. I just want you to understand this.
This is a forum about crypto-currencies and their trade, but it turns out that I suffered for the fact that I am doing what it is supposed to do here. Who in general here keeps a correspondence, it's that love letters, I always delete the letter after reading.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
rus23kav (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

Why there is no reaction of the administration of the forum, I'm waiting for an answer but no one answers. Or the administration does not care about their community. In the theme of Lauda +100500 comments, and here no one wants to help sort out the problem. actmyname blocked me in a telegraph, in pm at all does not respond.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:58:32 AM

Why there is no reaction of the administration of the forum, I'm waiting for an answer but no one answers. Or the administration does not care about their community. In the theme of Lauda +100500 comments, and here no one wants to help sort out the problem. actmyname blocked me in a telegraph, in pm at all does not respond.
The whole "we were trading on Facebook/BCT/etc and deleted logs & messages" argument doesn't have any foundation to it. It's really just an unsubstantiated argument that could be made by both guilty and innocent parties. Allowing that kind of answer to slide through is not the kind of precedent I want to set.

rus23kav (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:57:38 AM

The whole "we were trading on Facebook/BCT/etc and deleted logs & messages" argument doesn't have any foundation to it. It's really just an unsubstantiated argument that could be made by both guilty and innocent parties. Allowing that kind of answer to slide through is not the kind of precedent I want to set.

You do not have any facts proving my guilt, only arguments and all of them are far-fetched.
How can you spoil my reputation based only on my guesswork?
Therefore, I ask the administration of the forum to intervene in this process, the administrator can easily prove my no guilt. I think it's time to ban multi-accounts and then there will not be such precedents.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
rus23kav (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

I'm still waiting for an answer from the administration of the forum, which can check and confirm my innocence! I do not understand why it's so hard to pay attention to my problem.
actmyname you also ask me again to scrap the pros and cons and make a measured decision!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3400

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

I always delete the letter after reading.
The whole "we were trading on Facebook/BCT/etc and deleted logs & messages" argument doesn't have any foundation to it.
rus23kav, from where did you delete those messages (FB, here or somewhere else)?
- If it's from here, then "request for having those restored" > Record a clear video (containing those) and upload it to YouTube > Then simply ask a reputable "Russian" user to verify it (an alternative option is to provide your account to a reputable user, in order for them to verify everything).
- Also the other involved party (if there is), might have them. Simply ask for their help (with the above steps).

Therefore, I ask the administration of the forum to intervene in this process, the administrator can easily prove my no guilt.
I'm still waiting for an answer from the administration of the forum, which can check and confirm my innocence!
Read the following:
19. Possible (or real) scams and Trust ratings are not moderated (to prevent moderation abuse).
Q: Do you moderate/delete (possible) FUD, accusations and untrue information?
A: No. We don't have enough time to check every single piece of information and verify the validity of the sources. Also, just like scams - too much room for bias and abuse.
Q: Why isn't trust moderated?
A: Feedback isn't moderated (except for obvious cases such as pure advertising, hundreds of identical empty/gibberish reports on one user) for the same reason as scams - too much room for abuse.

I do not understand why it's so hard to pay attention to my problem.
You're not the only one out there...

I think it's time to ban multi-accounts and then there will not be such precedents.
That won't be enough.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rus23kav (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:17:27 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 10:30:15 AM by rus23kav

rus23kav, from where did you delete those messages (FB, here or somewhere else)?
- If it's from here, then "request for having those restored" > Record a clear video (containing those) and upload it to YouTube > Then simply ask a reputable "Russian" user to verify it (an alternative option is to provide your account to a reputable user, in order for them to verify everything).
- Also the other involved party (if there is), might have them. Simply ask for their help (with the above steps).
I wrote to him in PM, then all the communication was transferred to telegrams, because it is more convenient to communicate there and you can quickly carry out transactions, how can I restore it there, I deleted it even from contacts - why should I keep a long list, I leave only the necessary information. actmyname asks to give him screenshots and this type will be enough - but I could draw them and give or make arrangements with hypnosis and do it!
But I did not want to deceive, why should I? I thought honesty is still appreciated in people. Hypnosis says that it communicates with actmyname in the telegraph but also does not come to understanding.
He seems blocking me in the telegraph, I can not even write.
You're not the only one out there...
This can be processed in the order of the queue, because they must follow the forum and take care of its inhabitants. I'm not talking about frank violations of the type of sale and so on, you can disassemble such cases as I have in detail, I do not consider my mistake to be a violation of the rules.

That won't be enough.
That's enough. Such cases as I will no longer be repeated.

If I wanted to deceive, I would be smarter and I would not send these merits back to myself - why should I? I'm still actively writing on the forum to me and so people put merits, so I do not need them.
Several times I said that I was not familiar with the new functionality (merits) and just someone I knew on the forum and sent it as an experiment, without suspecting and all the more not deliberately breaking some rules.
I not only talked with hypnosis, several more people with whom I traded, but I'm afraid they will also be considered multi-accounts and in their interests I will not call them. What moderators could I call them that would confirm my words.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:23:09 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

If I wanted to deceive, I would be smarter
A blunder absolves not.

jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

I really don't think the merit system was intended to be used as OP speculates. You are supposed to reward quality posts, that is my understanding of this.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
rus23kav (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

If I wanted to deceive, I would be smarter
A blunder absolves not.
Yes, about what slip you say, this coincidence!
Above fasting, I offered a bunch of options as possible to verify my case, you just do not want. Accuse not having evidence. This is a violation of the rules, slander! When you can punish those who can not answer without punishment! Especially not guilty. I suffered for nothing! Good! Good! Tell me what my gain is from all this! What is the fraud - I received some money, I traded merits? No, there is no fraud! And it can not be! So for what I'm blowing, just because you thought it was not the right tactic! This can not be treated with members of the forum.
I've been trying to explain to you for a long time that I did not benefit from this and will not, I did not violate the rules, or something but not specifically - so it turned out, I apologized for the mistake, did not know the functional, did not read the rules, we have them in the locale in general or who does not read, because there is no translation.
We will know all innovations by the method of scientific poking - which I did!
I ask only understanding on your part and not judge for it so severely!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

Because they don't care about your trust and by the way, merit isn't allowed in this forum so, don't bother sending a pm to theymos to remove your trust. You still lucky that you only have a negative trust some who caught merit farming were banned from this forum so, consider yourself lucky although you will never join in any signature campaigns or bounty campaigns because you have a negative trust.
rus23kav (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

What does it mean lucky! Lucky in the fact that I was simply slandered without having any evidence? Let it be better to ban otherwise I will not back down and will continue to fight for my honest name.
While waiting for a response from Cøbra, but he rarely happens here. I'll try to contact him in social networks, it would not be bad to learn his telegrams.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Aury234

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

trust that very clear need guldance from Forum, because, all problems nice or at least, assessment Forum that determine,means clear very need atministration from forum,trust can obtained from talk say words we post answer, where direction answer we leads positive.
# sorry, l just recommend, all problems that arise good that about merit, do not be taken one action directly follow, a little policy or asked directly to that concerned give WARNING, 1.2.3.new can dealt with.
rus23kav (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

I think merit is not something for which you can lower your trust! And anyway, this system is not debugged and allows some to disregard the rights of simple members of the forum.
Maybe all the same it will come to me, when the forum administration will allocate a minute of time and help to understand the situation.
I also ask actmyname to reconsider its position, as I have brought many arguments, and there are no refutations and can not be.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:08:35 AM

I think merit is not something for which you can lower your trust! And anyway, this system is not debugged and allows some to disregard the rights of simple members of the forum.
Maybe all the same it will come to me, when the forum administration will allocate a minute of time and help to understand the situation.
I also ask actmyname to reconsider its position, as I have brought many arguments, and there are no refutations and can not be.

Do you understand what really happening on the forum? The forum has a huge problem on Account farming that results in tons of spam/shit post daily and I believe that there is Big time people/organization behind this that's why the new merit system was introduced, This system is intended to control the account farming by means of giving merits to only quality post and rank up only when you reach a certain amount of merits that you collected for quality posting. If you give this merits to a random post of person (giving a benefit of a doubt that it's not your alt account) then you are not following the rules.

Actmyname give you the RED paint because you are giving merit to your own account and he has a proof for that. Just give a proof that you are not connected then this Red paint will be removed (IMHO). Even admin can't control the trust system.
rus23kav (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:57:40 AM

Do you understand what really happening on the forum? The forum has a huge problem on Account farming that results in tons of spam/shit post daily and I believe that there is Big time people/organization behind this that's why the new merit system was introduced, This system is intended to control the account farming by means of giving merits to only quality post and rank up only when you reach a certain amount of merits that you collected for quality posting. If you give this merits to a random post of person (giving a benefit of a doubt that it's not your alt account) then you are not following the rules.

Actmyname give you the RED paint because you are giving merit to your own account and he has a proof for that. Just give a proof that you are not connected then this Red paint will be removed (IMHO). Even admin can't control the trust system.

Actmyname
has only him I THINK THIS IS his EVIDENCE!
For the fact that I have spent one or two transactions with a person who are visible in the detachment, he accuses me. Typically, I had to keep the history of correspondence - so why? Who keeps it at all !? Therefore, I consider my punishment to be a violation of the rules against me.
And on account of the fact that I scattered my horizons anywhere - this is my personal desire, I am free to give them to anyone I think is necessary - this is confirmed by the rules of the forum.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

Man, you can not change people mind just by talking. Bring evidence here and ask someone who has high reputation from your local board to verify you. I can say i am a best friend of Robert Downey Jr. but people would not believe me if i dont have a proof, even though i write 100 pages of posts in this forum.
rus23kav (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:42:44 AM

Man, you can not change people mind just by talking. Bring evidence here and ask someone who has high reputation from your local board to verify you. I can say i am a best friend of Robert Downey Jr. but people would not believe me if i dont have a proof, even though i write 100 pages of posts in this forum.
But the Actmyname also has no evidence, and I think this is a violation of what he accuses me of. He has only a theory and she follows it, leading one or two transactions into evidence. But these transactions on the contrary confirm that I was just trading with a person. Therefore, I asked the admins to investigate the situation, but there is still no answer. And the fact of violation of the rules against me is. Is it difficult to verify everything and direct Actmyname to the right path, I do not understand why they are pulling this.
I have long apologized for my mistake, but for some reason he considers this to be too serious a crime, although I have not even sold one merita. It's just a heck!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄