Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:04:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - OzzieCoin | OZC  (Read 27811 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 10:15:18 AM

EXLLY EXCHANGE

OZZIECOIN is Listed : https://exlly.com/market/BTC-OZC

We were able to list Ozziecoin on Exlly, thank you for sharing the node for syncronization.
Thanks ...

But what version of the wallet are you using?

If it is the old version, it will not work properly on the BlockChain until the patches for the new wallet version are integrated.

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xivibe

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:57:52 PM

No money to pay the fee...

ozziecoin.com

Bad signal.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 12:09:07 AM

No money to pay the fee...

ozziecoin.com

Bad signal.

Responded ...

Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg49321552#msg49321552

We do not tolerate garbage like what you posted, and normally delete such non-factual trash as this. Misdirection is NOT allowed here. Period!

#crysx

jporpilla

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:59:28 AM

Cryptopia has been hacked and shut down. All our OZZICOIN was there and cannot transfer to EXLLY. How to get that coin back?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:11:27 AM

Cryptopia has been hacked and shut down. All our OZZICOIN was there and cannot transfer to EXLLY. How to get that coin back?

Well ...

First - We cannot do much except wait for the outcome of Cryptopia's investigation with the New Zealand police so they can start the reopening process. We are all in the same boat here.
Second - We do not condone the use of any other Exchange except the ones we (CWI) have entrusted as being a committed and solid exchange that has been DEALING with us, and therefore CWI supported. The only only thus far is Zapple, and as of two days ago the OZC/BTC market has been opened, and is ready for trading.

This does not mean any other exchanges can not/will not add us, but they have not contacted us in anyway, and we have not even got a response from the questions I raised about the version of the daemon they are using. So as far as we are concerned, Zapple is the only CWI Supported Exchange we are willing to support. As with ANY exchange though, caution is always priority when it comes to sending YOUR coins to another wallet.

As of the time of writing, we suggest downloading the old wallet, syncing, and using THAT wallet (OZC v0.9.1.4) until we get the latest wallet (0.17.1.0) bugs squashed.

The official download link is here ...

WIndows - https://mega.nz/#!sMFE0SbD!t_ZudzddepRGHP5SxDr6P7CNbmKuNE8EdAUQjrY483s
OSX - https://mega.nz/#!cRVmFCIK!btAwHnNgCB5VjlmKFsWQnsO6q6t04dfAy8g3Xc1z6V8

Zapple Exchange - https://zapple.com/exchange/

#crysx

pushkarmore

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:27:49 AM

hey team..

I have been mining and then buying of the exchange for the last couple of years, OZC is one of my fav coins.
Have made some money with it in the past.

I read some of your posts, sorry couldn't read all of them.

Cryptopia is back - have opened up some coins for trade.
Before they were attacked, they had scheduled to delist OZC.
Will you be talking to them to keep OZC for longer? It's a nice exchange and I have quite a bit of OZC lying there.

Yobit is another place where I have traded OZC for a long time.
Are you working with Yobit to resolve the wallet issues? Coin is in maintenance there.

Would you consider listing on Coinexchange, another stable site.

These are among the many exchanges i use, just that Yobit & Cryptopia already have OZC, we can try to maintain their place there.
Coinexchange is use for lower valued coins, has worked well for me over the past. Other exchanges will charge a bomb to list coins.

Also, where can i download the latest windows wallet for OZC?

Good luck

Thanks..
pushkarmore

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:19:15 PM

hey, m a little lost here.. I need to withdraw OZC from Cyptopia and put it somewhere as Cryptopia has closed the markets for this coin.
Yobit has OZC, but under maintenance.

Is there any other exchange that has OZC?
Also is there was desktop wallet (windows) i can download and transfer the coins to?

I had written about a month back and there is no response.. not sure if the new dev or CWI or anyone else is active anymore.
fingers crossed!

Thanks..
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 12:28:30 PM

hey, m a little lost here.. I need to withdraw OZC from Cyptopia and put it somewhere as Cryptopia has closed the markets for this coin.
Yobit has OZC, but under maintenance.

Is there any other exchange that has OZC?
Also is there was desktop wallet (windows) i can download and transfer the coins to?

I had written about a month back and there is no response.. not sure if the new dev or CWI or anyone else is active anymore.
fingers crossed!

Thanks..

Well ...

Without sounding narky here, I would have thought that if you actually READ the post above yours, you would have had almost all your answers right there. Literally in the post prior to yours. I mean literally above your last post. Right above it Smiley

Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2844661.msg49360627#msg49360627

Cryptopia has not opened the market yet for OZC, they are going through the coins as they see fit.

Hope that helps!

BTW - CWI is ALWAYS active, even if we don't come out and publicly state so.

#crysx

pushkarmore

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:23:11 AM

appreciate your response..
I did read the above post, and the reason why I still wrote was one that post from you was a couple of months old when i posted the last time and the exchange you listed i no good without any volumes. there is barely any volume there since the time it was added and its been a while since its added there.
The wallet you mentioned was the old one and the team is working on the latest version, since it was posted in Jan, tot I should ask where is the latest wallet.

Anyway, i think i will hold off for now since i dont want to download a wallet and update soon enough.. not a pro at doing this.. get a little nervous when this needs to be done.. :-|

Yobit for a long time was unresponsive to issues around some coins or fixing anything for that matter.
Just recently Yobit is showing a lot of enthusiasm to fix maintain. issues with wallets.
We just pushed them to update wallets that were down for nearly a year - we followed up with them on telegram, they are a lot more responsive there.

Also, have you approached coinexchange, its not that big an exchange, but i like this one.. the team is quick to respond to any issues.

Good luck
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 01:19:38 PM

appreciate your response..
I did read the above post, and the reason why I still wrote was one that post from you was a couple of months old when i posted the last time and the exchange you listed i no good without any volumes. there is barely any volume there since the time it was added and its been a while since its added there.
The wallet you mentioned was the old one and the team is working on the latest version, since it was posted in Jan, tot I should ask where is the latest wallet.

Anyway, i think i will hold off for now since i dont want to download a wallet and update soon enough.. not a pro at doing this.. get a little nervous when this needs to be done.. :-|

Yobit for a long time was unresponsive to issues around some coins or fixing anything for that matter.
Just recently Yobit is showing a lot of enthusiasm to fix maintain. issues with wallets.
We just pushed them to update wallets that were down for nearly a year - we followed up with them on telegram, they are a lot more responsive there.

Also, have you approached coinexchange, its not that big an exchange, but i like this one.. the team is quick to respond to any issues.

Good luck

OK - Understood ...

Just to get this out the way again - we do not, nor ever will, consider Yobit an exchange nor anything serious. They are the most corrupt site we have come across and we waste no time in telling anyone this, and post as I have now.

Zapple is a small exchange, and will remain under the radar for some time until they complete the regulations involved with having their licenses issued for a number of developments, one of which includes the integration of banking accounts in the UK (initially), under UK Law. They seem to work very similar to us, under the radar.

As for downloading the OZC Wallet, that link provided IS the current wallet, as the updated wallets all seem to have issues with the codebase. They are experimental versions, and have also been scrapped due to those issues. If you have the Wallet of version 0.9.1.4, then this is the correct and current wallet that should be used. ANY other wallet is not endorsed to be used due to the issues they represent. The new CodeBase is underway, and will be the same CodeBase used for all the other coins we have in our project base, as well as the new coin (CoinX) that we are developing to integrate all our coins into as one collective coin for all of the 5 we have, including OzzieCoin.

We will not approach ANY other exchange until the time has come to integrate the coins into CoinX, and even then, we will stay with Zapple for the intended long run.

#crysx

pushkarmore

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:03:35 AM

Appreciate the response..
We did experience a lot of issues with Yobit eariler, but since the last 3 weeks or so, they have been acting responsibly.. haha..

Anyway, makes sense to wait if the eventual goal is to integrate all the coins into one.

Right then, will download the wallet from the above link
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 01:40:54 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2019, 12:55:52 AM by chrysophylax

Appreciate the response..
We did experience a lot of issues with Yobit eariler, but since the last 3 weeks or so, they have been acting responsibly.. haha..

Anyway, makes sense to wait if the eventual goal is to integrate all the coins into one.

Right then, will download the wallet from the above link

That link is the official link ...

The main CWI thread has all the download links, and when we update all these threads, they will have them also.

We NEVER condone the use of Yobit. It is ALWAYS at your own risk, as they have shown they care not for the coin or community, only for their own pockets.

The ONLY Exchange we endorse is Zapple Exchange as we KNOW the owner of the Exchange on a public level, and the work that his team have already done and plan to do. We can't stop other exchanges adding any coins, but we will only endorse those that are ones we deem to be at the level we expect from an Exchange. Zapple Exchange is currently the only one.

Let us know if you need any help with the setup of the wallet, and always backup your wallet.dat file and/or have your private keys safe.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 02:05:38 PM

### CWI-COINS - DEVELOPMENT

Hi All ...

Update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg15692274#msg15692274

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: