Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN]KALA, crypto with inherent value and own blokchain and ecosystem [Bounty  (Read 18418 times)
daianapotter (OP)

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

I always claim to be a indepedent member (even in the fist post... if they read it of course)
I just want to share what I think will be one of the best altercoin because of its system. I dont earn a single cent to do this post.

And for people that is interesting in the crypto. The offer one kala and get another free will finish this 15 march. And the ITO will close. So 5 days more guys ^^

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

4 more days people ^^

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

3 days more only ^^

iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

good project I like the project with having inherent value from the beginning and good mission for the future
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

good project I like the project with having inherent value from the beginning and good mission for the future

Yes, very few cryptocoins have inherent value from the very beginning...

Tomorrow is the last day. Tomorrow the ITO will be closed Cheesy

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

Only few more hours ^_^

candyconstantino11

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

i love this project,hope there will be a bounty for this.hope to see this in success
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:57:48 AM

The Kala ITO is now closed, and we are thrilled with the response and results. We want to thank all of you who participated and joined the Kala community!

We are finalizing talks with institutions and partners as we move forward with the internal audit of the ITO. All those who purchased during the BOGO sale will see their BOGO Kala in your wallets within the next 2 weeks. After the completion of the audit, we will be creating and issuing the Kala.

We are very excited to move on toward our next milestones and reward your trust and support in the vision of Kala. We will be updating you on our progress via our blog, email, and on our Facebook and Twitter. Check back often in the upcoming weeks.

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:01:31 AM

i love this project,hope there will be a bounty for this.hope to see this in success

you will find it in exchange (next month) or doing activities in NUI Social. Free members will come soon, so you can get some kalas for free (in someway)

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

Now that our successful ITO has ended, we want to keep you apprised of where Kala’s Advisory team is taking Kala.

It’s no secret to us and probably most of our Kala community that there have been recent shifts within today’s cryptocurrency market. For example, the SEC continues to dive deeper and evaluate the current crypto space. Because of these shifts, Kala’s Advisory team is currently devoting a great deal of time and strategy to planning our next steps. We are dedicated to deliver our promise of transparency, value, and efficiency within our Kala cryptocurrency.

Next Steps

If you purchased Kala during our BOGO sale, you will start seeing your BOGO Kala in your wallets beginning next week.
Once all of the promotional Kala has been deposited, Symatri will begin the audit phase, where we internally verify transactions. To protect all purchasers and make sure each transaction is legal and all KYC purchases have been verified, Symatri will also be using a third party to conduct an additional financial audit. Completion of these two separate audits can take up to several weeks.
After both audits have been completed, Kala will be created and issued to member accounts. Until then, your purchased Kala, BOGO Kala, and any referral Kala will show as pending.
After Kala has been created and issued, we will continue moving on further negotiations and applications with cryptocurrency exchanges. Exchanges are also navigating the evolving market, which includes evaluating and adjusting their processes. We’ll keep you updated as we get closer to getting on an exchange.
We are currently in ongoing negotiations with partners and other entities to make Kala stronger and sustainable for our valued users.

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:34:08 PM

So you are moving to bitcoin blockchain so which wallet is the best when time comes to transfer coins from your website?
huyhoang2210

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the white papper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? Wink
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

So you are moving to bitcoin blockchain so which wallet is the best when time comes to transfer coins from your website?

Hi! Nui Social will launch their own ewallet Cheesy and in that ewallet you can have others tokens and coins too

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:01:18 PM

Good project Shocked  I will read all your white paper

Read it, the concept will be excellent Cheesy

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:02:39 PM

I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the white papper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? Wink

https://kalatoken.io/white-paper/

https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/kalatoken/white_paper_us.pdf   White paper in English

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:00:36 AM

Have you heard the big news? Kala is moving to a newer and better blockchain and Kala users are going to help build it. Kala is designed to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people, and Symatri recently announced plans to move Kala from an ERC20 token to a blockchain of its own. This confident step helps take Kala to a whole new level within today’s crypto market and opens many opportunities for our valued Kala community.

Helping Us Build & Drive Kala’s Success
Symatri is currently expanding and developing various mining opportunities, in addition to CORE, that will allow users access to mine, build, and earn Kala. Each option puts the network in the hands and homes of thousands of Kala users. This innovative step not only increases Kala’s level of decentralization, but it also gives Kala a competitive edge within today’s crypto market.

But the benefits don’t stop there! Building a Kala blockchain also provides many advantages as Kala prepares to get onto crypto exchanges. Some of these include:

—Protection and Stability within SEC regulations: Many ERC20 tokens have been removed from exchanges due to legal or regulatory reasons, drastically affecting their value and availability.

—Kala is User and Exchange Friendly: Because of increased regulations, most crypto exchanges are increasing their onboarding requirements. As a Bitcoin fork, Kala will be able to access exchanges quicker.

—CORE & Reach are Ready for Kala: As a blockchain, Kala can easily integrate and support Symatri’s ecosystem that allows users to mine and earn Kala by completing simple activities like submitting surveys, downloading apps, watching commercial videos, etc.

With so many exciting things coming, don’t miss out on any Kala updates.

https://kalatoken.io/giving-power-blockchain-kala-users/

tukangmumpluk

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:14:32 AM

I read the information in your project is very interesting and nice, let me know what excellent features of your project. because there are many other ICO projects that are similar to your project.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:43:21 AM

I read the information in your project is very interesting and nice, let me know what excellent features of your project. because there are many other ICO projects that are similar to your project.

Try to go back to the first page where it has written complete information about this project, and can also try to check directly to their wibsite. If you read it carefully I think you can find what you want to know about this project.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

Try to go back to the first page where it has written complete information about this project, and can also try to check directly to their wibsite. If you read it carefully I think you can find what you want to know about this project.

Read dong gan read, clearly listed website, whitepaper, our mission, and more. As the teacher says above if you read it carefully, you will find the answer to your question. The thread also explains everything in detail. So the task you just read, understand it, itung itung read add to the science of agan own.
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:59:23 PM

Read dong gan read, clearly listed website, whitepaper, our mission, and more. As the teacher says above if you read it carefully, you will find the answer to your question. The thread also explains everything in detail. So the task you just read, understand it, itung itung read add to the science of agan own.

Oh... thanks very much for said that the thread explain everything in detail Cheesy I try hard to post it so people could understand it Cheesy

thanks  Kiss

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: