Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN]KALA, crypto with inherent value and own blokchain and ecosystem [Bounty  (Read 18418 times)
daianapotter (OP)

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

So, could you to quote one of these tasks on the Kala platform? Are these tasks not sharing ads? So if fork bitcoin, what was the block on which the kala was developed?

The task are in the CORE plataform, you make activities and you earn points or kala. Example: download app, surveys, see videos, etc.

Kala will have they own blockchain, so if bitcoin have another fork it will not affect kala. Their blockchain are independent

How comes you say this is going to be the most accessible cryptocurrency ever? What's the secret behind that?

Exactly what you quote. You will earn token for doing activities... download a app, see a video, make a survey... that are things that almost all people can do.

Was a bit confused about you using the superlative like most accessible. I am sure there are others who are similarly accessible.

hi ^^ could you named one so I can see it Cheesy?

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:12:16 PM

today 7pm in utah will be a zoom with the new membership of nui social. Will incluide the free membership. So people who join nui social for free could earn kala by doing activities.

https://nuifounders.live/

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Did you hear the great news? Your Kala Wallet is now ready! This means that you can send your purchased and/or mined Kala from your Kala ITO account and/or Kala Rig account and send and receive Kala to/from anyone with a Kala wallet.

How to Set Up Your Kala Wallet
Click https://wallet.kalacoin.io/ to create your Kala Wallet
Click the “Get Started” button on the homepage

Read through the helpful tips and information
Enter name, email, and password--Because you can't change or switch your account email address, make sure to enter an email address you use regularly.
Subscribe to our email list
After you have created your wallet, you will receive an email with a verification code that you will need to enter to verify your email. Having a verified email gives you a second way to protect your Kala and authorize all Kala transactions and setting changes. We recommend verifying your email immediately! If you have lost or forgotten your verification code, you can get a new code by logging into your wallet and clicking the “Resend Code” link at the top of your dashboard.

How to Transfer Kala From Your ITO Account
Once you have set up your Kala Wallet, you can transfer the Kala from your Kala ITO account to your new wallet by following these simple steps:

Copy your Kala wallet address found on your Kala Wallet dashboard
On the homepage, you will see a pop-up that includes withdrawal instructions. Click the “Withdraw” button when you are ready to send your Kala to your Kala Wallet.

Paste your Kala Wallet address & click the “Withdraw Now” button

*NOTE: You must withdraw your total available balance from your ITO account. It may take up to 2 hours to complete this transaction and there is a minimum .0001 Kala fee for each transaction.

You can find your transferred Kala on your dashboard under “Recent Activity.”
Once your Kala is in your wallet, it's yours! Kala Wallet provides you a safe and easy way to send and receive Kala from any other Kala Wallet. To send Kala, follow these five steps!

With new features and opportunities coming soon,make sure to set up your Kala Wallet today!

pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

is this project finish ICO? And did it get hard cap brothers?
Because I see this announcement posted from January and has only 3 pages  Huh Huh Huh
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

is this project finish ICO? And did it get hard cap brothers?
Because I see this announcement posted from January and has only 3 pages  Huh Huh Huh

The ITO finish some month ago. Now, we can make our kala ewallet so be can transfer the kalas. You must have pass the 3 pages without seeing it, because I told the ITO was finish.

kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

Hello. The project description is very detailed. Particularly pleased that your project carries the idea of ​​protecting the finances of people around the world. Good luck.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
kagtaviy_mo

Merit: 22

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

Hello. The project description is very detailed. Particularly pleased that your project carries the idea of ​​protecting the finances of people around the world. Good luck.

Preview:

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:

Code:
Code:
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

thanks it will be a great proyect Cheesy

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

I have change some things in the first post:

- New pdf update.
- New facebook page (since kala is no longer a token they make a new fan page)
- Since kala ITO have finish I delete the video that explain how to purchase them.
- Presentantion has been update with the nre information in the new whitepaper.

strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

the interesting goal made by their times combines a mix of paying using the basic form of digital currency for shopping
andreas-jon

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

the interesting goal made by their times combines a mix of paying using the basic form of digital currency for shopping
with the purpose that such unique dancing and I think the project can get TENSE a good response from investors
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

You will pay with kala, which you can get by doing activities in the marketplace. And the marketplace will have disccounts too.

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

Over 2,500 Kala users have created a Kala Wallet, and we just keep making it better and better. Last week, we updated and expanded our transaction statuses and beginning today, Kala Wallet users can now create personal contacts within their wallet. No more having to find and enter your friend’s or family member’s Kala wallet address each time you want to send Kala. You create a contact once, and it’s available any time you need their information.

How to Create a Kala Contact:
Click on the “Contacts” Tab in the navigation bar
Click on “Add Contact”
Enter a name or description for your contact
Enter your contact’s Kala Wallet Address--You can only create one contact per wallet address
NOTE: Once you have entered a contact’s Kala Wallet address, you cannot edit or change it. If a mistake has been entered, simply delete the contact and create a new one.

Taking this new feature a step further, Kala users can now select a Kala contact every time they send Kala. Just follow these quick steps:

Once logged into your account, click the “Send” tab in the navigation bar
When you on “Recipient’s Kala Address,” your Kala contact list will appear
Select the contact you want to send Kala too
Enter the amount of Kala you want to send
Click the “Send Kala” button
It’s that easy!

Haven't created a Kala Wallet yet?
Kala Wallet is designed to store and protect, and help you use your Kala safely. If you haven’t created your Kala Wallet yet, you’re not too late. Just follow these five easy steps.

Step #1: Click HERE to create your Kala Wallet

Step #2: Click the “Get Started” button on the homepage

Step #3: Read through the helpful tips and information

Step #4: Enter name, email, and password--Because you can't change or switch your account email address, make sure to enter an email address you use regularly.

NOTE: Kala Wallet has known issues with the following email providers: hotmail.com, live.com, outlook.com, microsoft.com, msn.com. Please use a different email provider with your wallet. We will notify our community when those issues are resolved.

Step #5: Subscribe to our email list

After you have created your wallet, you will receive an email with a verification code that you will need to enter to verify your email. Having a verified email gives you a second way to protect your Kala and authorize all Kala transactions and setting changes.

You must verify your email in order to complete transactions within your Kala Wallet. If you have lost or forgotten your account verification code, you can get a new code by logging into your wallet and clicking the “Resend Code” link at the top of your dashboard.

Having a Kala Wallet allows you to also transfer your purchased Kala from your ITO account. You can find more information about this ITO transfer process in our recent blog post, “Your Kala Wallet is Ready!”

Kala’s team added two new features in two weeks! And this is just the beginning.

Learn more about how the Kala Wallet works for you today!

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

The news is out! Kala Rigs are now available to the Kala community!

Although most of the world missed getting in early with Bitcoin, we are giving the Kala community the opportunity to take part at the very beginning--and reap the rewards--as Kala takes cryptocurrency and blockchain to the next level.

With your own Kala rig, you have the chance to be among the first miners and earn thousands of Kala!

5 Reasons Why You Want to Get in With Kala Rigs

Reason #1: Kala Is a Step Ahead with Its Own Blockchain
Reason #2: Kala Beat Out 80% of the Competition
Reason #3: Kala Has Its Own Ecosystem
Reason #4: Kala’s First Miners Earn the Greatest Reward
Reason #5: Kala’s ROI Is Far Above Industry Standard

Jocolyn

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

I expect this project increase,I like the construction of this business, It is interesting.
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

I expect this project increase,I like the construction of this business, It is interesting.

Yes, it will be one of the best.

For now, people that live in USA and Canada can go to REACH and change their points for gifts cards, or electronics

Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

I believe this project will be successful because the project has a good concept and is managed by a great team
atonimoto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

It sounds interesting and I can see this project with big potential .  I will follow this and will support this project soon.
jonathan3306

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

This is a good project and should be promoted widely. Is there any bounty campaign ....
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

I believe this project will be successful because the project has a good concept and is managed by a great team

Yes, it is a great one =)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: